• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

15 Years Old Girl Survive Illuminati Satanic Ritual Abuse

Sinbad

Premium Account
I have just watched the video and it is horrific stuff, especially when her story is confirmed to be believed.

No way could that poor child be making that stuff up and it sickens me to the core that this stuff goes on. Words fail me.

Awful stuff, there is so much of this going on in the UK, there was that childrens home in Jersey and of course the Jimmy Saville reports.

The UK is full of pedo`s.

rightthented

Political Irish
If only 0.1% of people are this sick, it still is 5000 people in Ireland. It is not by accident that a great portion of these people are placed in positions of power
That is indeed a truly horrifying figure.

I often wondered where missing people go, every year 250,000 in the UK alone, and 6,000 in Ireland.

When the girl describes how people were sacrificed and disposed of by placing the corpse into a tub of acid, I immediately wondered how many of those missing each year are disposed off in this way?

Say what you want about Islam, I fear the most evil people can be found closer to home.