1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

A Terrible Warning to Irish Girls who would accept an Immigrant Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I think this terrible case deserves a thread of its own, as more and more Irish girls are putting themselves in dreadful danger, and their mentally castrated parents don't have the courage to warn them. At best they are likely to be left abandoned in poverty with a handful of halfcaste children. At worst, they could be dead - or maybe even worse.

That excellent poster Kershaw brought this to our attention on another site.

German woman severely disfigured in an acid attack by ex-boyfriend.

Before Hanover Regional Court on Friday began the trial of 32-year-old Daniel F.. He is said to have disfigured his ex-girlfriend after pouring industrial drain cleaner acid on her face.

"When I look in the mirror, I said even to my mother.. I can no longer remember my old Vanessa, because it no longer exists" says Vanessa Münstermann.

On the morning of February 15, 2016 at 4:30 am Vanessa Münstermann is with her dog at the door - when suddenly her ex-boyfriend in front of her. Previously there had been conflict between the two. He poured a liquid in her face: 90 percent sulfuric acid.

So heavy were the burns, for two weeks she was then put into an induced coma.

She is almost blind in one eye. One ear was destroyed.

Even her tongue was cauterized. Her tongue was corrosive. "I could not eat sweets - and everyone knows I am chocolate addicted."

25 operations are already behind her. Skin from the her thigh was transplanted to her face. Now Münstermann faces her ex-boyfriend before the Landgericht Hannover court for the first time since the act against her.

And she does so deliberately, "I want him to see that you must not hurt other people. I want him to see me so he thinks. 'Sh1t - what I've got done!'.

After their separation, he had felt humiliated by his ex-girlfriend and threatened because of a complaint from her, the court heard on Friday.

"I thought I must somehow make her ugly."

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niede...anessa120.html
    Säure-Attacke: Ex-Freund von Vanessa Münstermann "wollte sie für immer hässlich machen" | Berliner-Kurier.de
    Säure-Opfer Vanessa | Ich werde mich nicht verstecken! - News Inland - Bild.de

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ire-land and SwordOfStCatherine like this.
  2. Goaty

Goaty Member Political Irish

3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The girl is still deranged if she thinks this guy will feel remorse. That is the problem right there. Millions of these fools are just incapable of reality. The insist on living in cloud cuckoo land. Even a beheading will not change their mentality. They still will welcome them

4. YoungStudent

YoungStudent Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

[​IMG]

Olli Rehn likes this.
  5. Goaty

[​IMG]

Tadhg Gaelach and Youngdan like this.
  6. YoungStudent

YoungStudent Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

[​IMG]

People like this deserve a little happiness, as you know Tadhg.

7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Let them find it with their own kind, who might be better prepared for them.

8. Youngdan

Yes they do. This person does not look to be any danger.

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I agree, but it's the parents I really blame. That generation who grew up in the 1970s and after threw out all the survival mechanisms that humanity had learned over millions of years of evolution and they have have left their children as helpless targets and victims. Young Student is a perfect example. He would be screaming Refugees Welcome - even as one of them crushes his head with a rock for the sake of the few euro his Daddy gives him as pocket money.

10. Dancemania

Dancemania Non Registered Member GUEST

This is a thread that I can relate to.
    A girl I knew from school had a similar fate.
    Delphine was her name, not the brightest.
    Her experience was similar to this though.
    Going to a pub one night she was with friends.
    Ishaun her boyfriend did not approve.
    So he banned her from going, no you wont go.
    And that was that.
    Her friends told her to ignore him.
    Off she went with them for a night out.
    Maybe it was a mistake she would regret.
    Once he found out he beat her.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  11. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

European girls are constantly bombarded with propaganda from the Jewish media that they are not cool if they don't have a black boyfriend. This is a very concerted agenda to promote miscegenation and destroy the Aryan race, which the Jewish elite see as their main rival in the world. And European men have become so effeminate that they won't do anything to protect their womenfolk from this cruel and murderous agenda. But the Jews themselves are not so silly as to take their own propaganda seriously. As Golda Meir, former Prime Minister of Israel said - Race mixing is worse than genocide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ith8BBFDR8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

12. Goaty

A girlfriend bought me a black shirt and suggested I wear it going out to the pub that night with her. When she saw it on me she went berserk. Chasing me around the bed and pulling at my shirt. It finished with me stood there and the black shirt hanging in strips from my waist. We still went to the pub.

13. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

You sound exactly like your hero Adolf Hitler in "Mein Krampf". Incredible bullshit.

14. Youngdan

I would not like my daughter to have anything to do with a muslim, end of story. In Europe I would be called a racist, here I am called a realist.

15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

A chara, which would you prefer - to have your daughters face burned away with acid because you were too cowardly to warn her of the reality of this world - or to have your daughter happily married to a man of her own race and be called a wacist for the advice you gave her?

NorthWestChick likes this.
  16. Youngdan

That is a not much of a question really. First off I think Irish people seem to consider being called a racist in a totally different light than here. If my daughter married a hindu for example, I would not be too perturbed. They are different but are their culture not be be admired. I could not in any circumstances imagine my daughter having anything to do with a muslim under any circumstances. If that did happen and I sensed danger then one of us would be making an exit.

I certainly am no Arnold Schwarzenegger but I am not feminized either. My duty in life is to protect my offspring. I have 55 years clocked up, I am ready for anything here.

17. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I see that migrants are being given "classes" at the expense of the state in Sweden and Germany on how to seduce native women. However, I have not heard of any classes to train Native European women in the dangers of being alone with these men. Far from it, the state and the media do their best to hide the truth from European women.

18. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Good point. Over Christmas I meant to set up a thread about Muslim men who have kidnapped their children born to Irish women and fled back to their home country.
    Do you remember hearing about those cases in the media?
    Neither do I but I'll post about them soon.

19. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

An excellent thread. Black males have more testosterone and a lower IQ (on average) which makes them more naturally aggressive and without the emotional intelligence to control their emotions.

A study in the US showed that BM -WF relationships are 12 times more likely to result in femicide.

Femicide is defined as he murder of a female victim, by a male who is a boyfriend, husband, ex-boyfriend, close friend, ect. Most female homicide victims are killed by a current or former boyfriend or husband.

In the United States, black males commit femicide at 9 time the white rate. However, a major University study showed that black males are more likely to murder their girlfriend if she is white. This study found that white females involved with a black male are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by that male, than a white female involved with a white male. Source: J A Mercy and L E Saltzman. Fatal violence among spouses in the United States, 1976-85.. American Journal of Public Health: May 1989, Vol. 79, No. 5, pp. 595-599.

Black on white femicide murders are exploding

Not only that but a mullatto is more likely to suffer mental health problems. "Too white to be black, too black to be white" scenario...

Children of mixed race are at greater risk of suffering from mental health problems and are not getting the support they need, says a report.
    Despite mixed-race children belonging to the fastest-growing ethnic group, the research, backed by the National Children's Bureau, found that they faced "unrealistic" expectations from teachers and other adults who did not understand their backgrounds.

While mixed-race young people are over represented in the care, youth justice and child protection systems, the authors said they were "invisible" in public service practice and policy.

The report – Mixed Experiences – growing up mixed race: mental health and wellbeing – drew on several studies and interviews with 21 people about their experiences as children.

Co-author Dinah Morley was concerned at the lack of understanding over what it meant to be mixed race, a group most likely to suffer racism. "I was surprised at how much racism, from black and white people, had come their way," she said. "A lot of children were seen as black when they might be being raised by a white single parent and had no understanding of the black culture. The default position for a child of mixed race is that they are black."

The report found that those with mixed-race backgrounds were more at risk of mental health issues because of their struggle to develop an identity. Morley said the strongest common experience was the "too white to be black, too black to be white".
    The 2011 census showed that the mixed-race population was the fastest growing ethnic group in Britain, amounting to 2.2% of the population of England and Wales.

In 2012, research by the thinktank British Future found that prejudice towards mixed-race relationships was fading. The report, The Melting Pot Generation – How Britain Became More Relaxed About Race, talked about the "Jessica Ennis generation", crediting the London Olympics 2012 athlete with changing attitudes towards mixed race. "That positive role model is also seen as something very important," said Morley.

Mixed-race children 'are being failed' in treatment of mental health problems

Out of the numerous examples of gratuitous black on white violence available I find this example to be particularly disturbing. In this case a mullatto casually sprays acid into the faces of 5 white Essex teenagers, leaving them with horrific injuries including one boy being blinded. Of course the politically correct magistrate failed to see the racial aspect of this horrific crime.

A callous teenager was sentenced to eight years in prison after he showered five friends with an alkaline liquid in a random attack likened to a scene from a 'horror film'.
    Alexander Bassey, 17, got off a train at Ockendon station in Essex and approached the friends who were sitting at the platform waiting to go home after a party.
    After challenging the youngsters - aged from 16 to 18 - he pulled a sports bottle from behind his back before squirting the highly corrosive alkaline substance backwards and forwards over them.
    The innocent friends, who had said 'we don't want any trouble', were left screaming in agony as the alkaline burned through their clothes and onto their skin leaving life-changing injuries.
    The unprovoked attack was captured on CCTV which was released today for the first time.

[​IMG]

Read more: Essex thug left 5 friends maimed after spraying chemicals on them at Ockendon station | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

20. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Lads I may be very eccentric at times in other things but I a very normal girl in this- I have never fancied a non Northern European looking male. The only girl I have known who was into lads of a different race was an Iraqi girl and I think that was down to the fact that Middle Easterner males if they are not Christian can often be a total wreck the head to a woman, but she was only really interested in white men, she wouldn't have considered a black or an Asian. The race mixing that I see most of is white lads with Asian as in Chinese, Japanese and Korean women which I admit I do find creepy because they don't have breasts like we do so I can't help wondering whether the lads in question are closeted homos or paedos.

Our problem is that Europeans are becoming to selfish to reproduce (pregnancy isn't exactly fun).