1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

A Terrible Warning to Irish Girls who would accept an Immigrant Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Aug 6, 2016.

1. mulligan

mulligan New

There seems to be a growing trend of these mixed race children turning on their parents and speaking out against miscegenation. They know very well these are fetish relationships same with Asians also.

2. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I'm not surprised. Children shouldn't be robbed of their genetic and cultural inheritance.

3. mulligan

mulligan New

She looks well in that pic which is a year old. She looks rough as a dog in her newer videos. It's going to be a long tough life for her and those kids. No man will have anything to do with her now.

4. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Tweetdeck does sound tempting. The user groups sound a bit like Reddit. I usually go to NewsNow.co.uk for big breaking news stories. It gathers up all the main newspapers/broadcast media in one place.

Which reminds me, I hate the information overload and the amount of misdirection and lying that happens with breaking news. The amount of outrageous lies out there is unreal.

Kershaw likes this.
  5. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Show me some of her new videos Mulligan

6. mulligan

mulligan New

I think its emma murphy on youtube. Seems to be fitness stuff I looked because of the comments didn't watch it.

7. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Dont see this referenced anywhere on the forums, its hard to find real data on, but throwing this out here, as it appropriate to the thread.
    What i call "Once you go black, you are not allowed back"

Telegony was seen as a shaming tactic of the past, 'Stained' Women. It is not seen as scientific and no on will research it.
    Telegony (pregnancy) - Wikipedia
    "Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband."
    The problem is its taboo to talk about in humans and so is not researched, only 8 journal articles on it, 2 from 100 years ago.
    telegony - PubMed - NCBI

Revisiting telegony: offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate Revisiting telegony: offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

But microchimerism is a thing and it is being researched, where women can retain the dna of the men they have had sex with, 'Slut' face.
    Microchimerism - Wikipedia

Microchimerism - PubMed - NCBI

The otherness of self: microchimerism in health and disease. - PubMed - NCBI
    "Microchimerism (Mc) refers to the harboring of a small number of cells (or DNA) that originated in a different individual. Naturally acquired Mc derives primarily from maternal cells in her progeny, or cells of fetal origin in women."

Pregnancy, Microchimerism, and the Maternal Grandmother Pregnancy, Microchimerism, and the Maternal Grandmother
    "A woman of reproductive age often harbors a small number of foreign cells, referred to as microchimerism: a preexisting population of cells acquired during fetal life from her own mother, and newly acquired populations from her pregnancies. An intriguing question is whether the population of cells from her own mother can influence either maternal health during pregnancy and/or the next generation (grandchildren)."

Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history. - PubMed - NCBI Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history.
    "Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain
    "In conclusion, male Mc is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain. Although the relationship between brain Mc and health versus disease requires further study, our findings suggest that Mc of fetal origin could impact maternal health and potentially be of evolutionary significance."

This would all be fine in a bonobo style society, but its not a free for all fuck buddy system like the african americans have going on as default, paid for by the state.
    Until we hit that level of degeneracy, if they ever find a test for this regarding how many times a women has unprotected sex, and with who due to microchimerism, i would consider that tax money well spent, same for all of the above.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  8. Myles O'Reilly

Holy shit Snowflake you make O'Malley look like a silent monk

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  9. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Complete load of irrelevant rubbish, Milo, in my opinion.

Bag of tosh

10. Myles O'Reilly

Ah yes, I remember a video of her on here. She had a black eye with her mulattos playing behind her and was giving out about her negro that hit her.

Complete tramp.

Tadhg Gaelach and mulligan like this.
  11. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

At the very least you will have a background of information with which you can hopefully direct any daughters you might have.

I think in future, the sit down and lets talk about 'slut face' with your daughters, will become more and more prescient as society degenerates further.

And if I can help even one daughter of Ireland from wrecking herself, I will consider all the abuse i get directed back at me as validation that I am fighting the good fight.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  12. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

An excellent description of your 360 posts, so far.

13. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

A chara, at least I don't spend my waking hours thinking I am some internet influencer or Alpha male whose proclamations must be obeyed.

Did you ever look in the mirror of a morning and say to yourself, "Am I really as big a kernt as I come across in Political I and does anyone really care?"

:D I'd say you said that in your cold water bedsit more than once ,a chara.

Have you nothing else lad?

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  14. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

15. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

A 42-year-old man appeared in court this Monday for having voluntarily transmitted HIV. Three of his victims filed a complaint with the police.

He told them love wasn’t made without confidence. Sometimes he also pretended to put a condom on but left it on the bedside table at the last moment. And when his partners became too suspicious, he even showed them a fake document proving that he wasn’t sick

… Sekou Camara, a 42 -year-old man from the Ivory Coast, is appearing for judgement at the Assise Court of Deux-Sèvres from this Monday on for having voluntarily transmitted HIV to three women – ex-girlfriends or conquests for a night – when he knew he was carrying the virus.

Criminal conduct punishable by up to 15 years in prison going as far back, for some of them, as 2003.

The man, who is now living in Niort, is an unrepentant seducer, already the father of four children whom he has left behind, in Ivory Coast or the Paris region. It was at this same time – his last-born is HIV positive himself – that he learned he had HIV.

Ashamed of having been deceived, frightened of not being believed, his first victims remained silent. But in 2009, a criminal complaint was filed. The case will show that, in total, seven women were infected through contact with him, a last being miraculously spared.

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/sida-le-serial-seducteur-qui-contaminait-ses-conquetes-13-11-2017-7388982.php

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  16. PapaQuebec

PapaQuebec New Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

17. Myles O'Reilly

I'm glad they were all infected.

Beware the crime of treason.