1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

A Thread To Highlight Israeli Influence Over The U.S.

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

It’s not ultimately clear where they get it from according to that. I’m just wondering these days who they might be beholden to, if anyone.

This is bit at the end seemed pretty dodgy, in terms of Israel ever having to be officially linked to an oil source-

"The Foreign Ministry, meanwhile, had no response to the Financial Times report and would not confirm whether the figures quoted were correct.

Interior Minister Silvan Shalom, who served as the national infrastructure, energy and water minister in the previous government, said that Israel as a country no longer bought oil and had not done so for dozens of years, with oil being bought instead by private concerns.

These companies, he said, do what they want and have the ability to purchase oil wherever they want in the world for the lowest price possible.

“Buying cheap oil is legitimate, legal and the right thing [to do],” he said."

maxflinn likes this.
  2. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

maxflinn and Ire-land like this.
  3. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Fantastic speech by the historian and activist Mark Weber on Zionist power.

Of course he'll be called an anti-Semite too :rolleyes:

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  4. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

5. OP
    maxflinn

6. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

I agree. Great 'deal' Obama - I wonder what they're doing with all that extra dosh??

[​IMG]

7. OP
    maxflinn

Again nothing but lies!

The greatest sponsor of terror is Israel!

8. The Potato Mystic

maxflinn likes this.
  9. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Tillerson represents the oil industry. Haley represents zionism. I fear zionism will get its way

SwordOfStCatherine and maxflinn like this.
  10. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

This rabbi thinks Nazism is inevitable in America as a result of the behaviour of 'evil Jews'.

11. OP
    maxflinn

Dangerous, nutty talk from that Rabbi as most US Jews are just regular people no more or less evil than most of the people of any other ethnic or religious group.

It's only a small section of them that are the problem, same as Christians or Muslims or whatever. The small section that manipulate to their advantage to the detriment of everyone else.

Interesting comments from him nonetheless.

12. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Weasle words

13. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

An what, pray tell has this got to do with Israel or do you just hate Indians now?

14. The Potato Mystic

Indians are fab. They're stars.

For the rest, I'm gonna leave that little for you decode. Think of it as your assignment for the week.

maxflinn likes this.
  15. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

No it isn't- Paul Gottfried in his exchanges with Kevin MacDonald talked about this and Kevin MacDonald who though his early books ("A People that shall dwell alone" and "Separation and it's discounts" are definitely worth a read- "The Culture of Critique" I wasn't impressed with at all, and thought that he had allowed his passions to get in the way of sound scholarship) are good has fallen into the trap of blaming Jews for everything a lot of the time, and he had to concede the point that the actual Jewish trouble makers are nearly always Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe, as opposed to those from Western and Central Europe, concentrated in New York and Los Angles (Ashkenazi from Eastern Europe living in Dixie and Mid-West being another thing again). Than there is the fact that if you look at what hard line Zionists in or from the United States are saying there they are always whinging about how they are losing Jewish young people from the Zionist camp all the time (I'm thinking here of people like Caroline Glick and Phyllis Chesler).

maxflinn likes this.
  16. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

You lot use the term Zionist in a pejorative way it's reasonable for a people to want a homeland but you demonise those who wish for or support that.

17. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Please write in English thanks

18. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Look I want a Castle on the Baltic- would it be reasonable for me to go into one, kill the people that were there and drive them out of a large part of the Castle and say it belongs to me? Jews already had a homeland;

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia

But they preferred not to go there, even ones who were Soviet citizens at the time.

19. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I’m trying to expand my knowledge about Israel knowledge these days, and digging in a little regarding their energy sources, it seems initially to me that they’re quite fragile in that regard. Them and America are effectively the same operation/country as a result.

Who do you guys think is more reliant on the other, Israel or America? It seems to me that Israel should be more reliant, but then I suppose they hold they cash that runs America. Are they basically on an equal footing, the muscle and the brain of the same body, as it were?

20. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Nice piece of Trivia
    There are bigger Jewish enclaves in NYC

Also that's a stupid analogy

You probably wanted a two state solution and argued for it but have had your head turned by the BdS and want Isreal put out of the picture now.
    It's not a reasonable position, for your One state solution to happen, millions would die, it's NOT going to happen.
    What's more likely to happen is a unified Palestine will have talks and an agreement (with consessions on both sides) will be reached and there will be peace. Whenever this happens we will see Palestine and Palestinians thriving like we see in Hebron but all the region will grow and prosper. Eventually security will ease and both nations can operate normally.
    This is the only way.