1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

A Thread To Highlight Israeli Influence Over The U.S.

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Aug 21, 2017.

1. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I'm not sure about the energy situation but that aside Israel needs the US far more than the US needs Israel. This is because the US provides the diplomatic support necessary for Israel to continue its illegal colonisation project. Also because the US gives Israel billions of dollars in 'aid' every year, money which pays for the illegal occupation. And the US destroys any countries that Israel wants destroyed.

I don't see any way the US benefits from the relationship. On the contrary, it loses massively and about 5 trillion dollars of US debt is down to wars fought for Israel, principally Iraq, not to mention the thousands of dead American soldiers.

Ire-land likes this.
  2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Thanks for the reply, Max, it fits in with my thinking as I see it too.

But what I can’t get my head around as a result, is why Israel then holds such sway over America?

maxflinn likes this.
  3. OP
    maxflinn

Because the vast Israel lobby in the US and many rich Zionists have been throwing money at US politicians for decades in order to assure support for Israel.

Also, if you're a Congressman or woman you have to sign a pledge of support for Israel, and if you don't sign you get no money, and instead they'll finance your competitors.

Any in political life who have spoken out against this have been branded anti-Semitic by the Israel lobby and the Zionist-owned media and their careers have been ruined, so nobody else does now.

Add to this the fact that global capital finance is dominated by Jews, so Wall St etc, and you can see how Israel wields such immense power.

For example WikiLeaks released hacked emails last year that show an executive from CitiBank actually emailed Barak Obama a list of people thought suitable for cabinet positions. This was before he even won the presidency. He won, all those on the list got top jobs, and CitiBank received the biggest bailout of all the banks in 2009.

Now Trump has given a bunch of Goldman Sachs banksters control over the economy after saying he was going to drain the swamp. And Trump who ran on an anti-war ticket is looking like he's handed foreign policy over to Netanyahu and the Israel lobby, who want Iran destroyed. Whether Trump will allow this we don't know.

It's a joke really, this notion that the US is a democracy. It's an Oligarchy and most of the Oligarchs are Jews. This is why no matter whether Democrats or Republicans hold the presidency, the elite Oligarchs get their way, and the people get poorer and poorer as the elites get richer and richer.

Ire-land likes this.
  4. Ire-land

Does that not suggest my point, though? That they’re the muscle and the brain of the same body?

maxflinn likes this.
  5. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Where did we hear all this before???

6. OP
    maxflinn

Sorry I'm watching the match and typing on a phone.

I don't know about the muscle and brains analogy. Maybe it's so but I think the main problem is the US political system which essentially allows for legal bribery of politicians. I think the Israelis and those American Zionists who act in their interest have taken advantage of this system better than anyone else.

Of course there are many others who abuse it too, not just Zionists.

No doubt you're aware of this flaw in their system anyway.

Ire-land likes this.
  7. Ire-land

Sorry, it was an analogy I came up with to understand their relationship.

I'd see Israel as the brain, and America as the muscle. The money and the might, as it were.

I guess I’m just trying to understand that relationship, and why you guys say Israel controls America so much, even though, by your own acknowledgement, Israel is America's bitch.

Caveat- I’m paraphrasing with that last point!

maxflinn likes this.
  8. OP
    maxflinn

By the way you'll notice the person who quoted my post did not attempt to contend any of the points i made.

Instead the Nazi smear was used. You'll see roc_ join in here soon and he won't be able to contend any of the points made either. Like anglophile and Olli and the other eejits they'll all scream anti-Semitism. That's all they can do. That's all they ever do.

Ire-land likes this.
  9. Ire-land

I have a few of the worthless scum on here ignored, so thankfully I can’t see the post you’re referring to.

maxflinn likes this.
  10. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

So much for ignoring me jackass
    You are using the same rhetoric as the Nazis used that condends (you're words) all the points

11. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

That's right refer to people who have an opposing view to you as worthless scum
    That's not extreme at all

12. OP
    maxflinn

There you go folks!

13. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Another disingenuous post

14. OP
    maxflinn

15. OP
    maxflinn

16. OP
    maxflinn

17. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

USA leaves UNESCO because of it's anti-Israel bias.

Good to see.....:cool:

18. NickJnr

NickJnr Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish

Moderator Notice

Please do not start threads with the sole intent on attacking other members.

Doing so will have that post removed.

Doing this a second time will see you thread banned.

Thankyou

19. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

I would like to thank Max for posting this
    The head of UNESCO regrets the US pulling out but admit that the organisation had become to politicised
    Cheers

Anglophile likes this.
  20. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

What are you taking about
    Specifics?