1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

A Thread To Highlight Israeli Influence Over The U.S.

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Aug 21, 2017.

1. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Fair play to you Superhans; you give a second chance unlike some places...

Let's hope roc_ is big enough to apologise and promise to try to resolve any perceived issues in-house.

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

In my view roc should desist from posting any more until he has privately apologized to the Admins and given undertakings to amend his behaviour. I for one would be happy to see his return under those conditions.

maxflinn likes this.
  3. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

I think the Jewish Question is in essence a Metaphysical one and as such is incapable of human solution. It is one that both Jews and the Nations are stuck with until the conversion of all the Jews to Christ before the End of this aeon. However I see much more black and white thinking over it on the part of Jewish leaders than I see emerging from the Nations- the sinister fanatic Rabbi Jonathan Sacks being an example of this from these Isles.

Below is a discussion of the rise of Anti-Zionism from two Jewish intellectual leaders. It is very interesting to see how they just take it for the granted the obvious reasons for it (the growing barbarity of the Zionist regime) are of no consequence;

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  4. OP
    maxflinn

My guess is that's Olli, as he always leaves a space before an exclamation mark, as above.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

I would regard that as Arrested Cognition.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Maybe "Simon Wisenthal," but Thaddeus is definitely not Olli - far far too intelligent - or else Olli is copy and pasting somebody else's writing.

7. OP
    maxflinn

Agreed! While I rarely share his point of view he does (for the most part) actually try to respectfully (most of the time) debate issues, and we want people like that here.

Let's hope he will do the right thing re the mods via PM.

8. OP
    maxflinn

Oh Thaddeus is definitely roc_.

I'm guessing Olli is using the Simon Wiesenthal moniker.

9. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Not quite. They put a lot of thought into denying the obvious- so it is more a case of perverted cognition as opposed to arrested cognition.

In discussing chapter 11 of Romans my favourite theologian wrote this; "The notion of Israel's jealousy is a specifically Jewish concept. Israel knows that it's relationship with God is that of a wife, indeed a legitimate wife. But if God now prefers another wife to Israel, than she will become jealous. God has now preferred the virgin, the Ekklesia, to Israel, his wife. Is it any wonder that since than a certain hysteria has marked the metaphysical character of the Jewish people?".

When I argue with Muslims I often bring up the point that only Christianity can Theological explain the psycho nature of a lot of Jewry in a fashion that Islam is incapable of.

10. kalipa44

kalipa44 Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

That's very magnanimous of you considering the abuse and bannings you had from that poster. Well done :)

Tadhg Gaelach and maxflinn like this.
  11. Thaddeus

Thaddeus Non Registered Member GUEST

I have done the right thing by public post. There is no need for what I have to say on the subject to be kept private.

12. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

Do you sin a lot my dear?

13. dwayne

dwayne New

The Zionist Mafia's tentacle's strech out all over the World from the Middle East to Jew-Merica and Europe,they control Nato and the anti-European (((EU))) along with America and it's Army,they are behind many false flag attacks and the illegal Wars in the Middle East and the mass Invasion of Europe,their agenda in the Greater Plan for Israel and the destruction of ALL Goyim/Gentile Cultures Identity and Morales as can clearly be seen in the Present World,they can only operate behind in the shadows when shielded from scrutiny,it is about time they got exposed just they have been done throughout the past,over 100 Countries expelled these Devils in the past,this was no simple coincidence,these people cannot help themselves,they are Insidious anti-morality anti-humanity anti-christs

14. Liberal D4'er

True but if they are anti christs then aren't you also? You advocate beating up people and burning them out their homes in Blanch hardly very Christian?

15. dwayne

dwayne New

I believe in an eye for an eye + i did not advocate anything

16. Liberal D4'er

So you admit you are an anti christ? Haven't you ever heard the saying an eye for an eye until the whole world goes blind?

17. dwayne

dwayne New

Your saying is not out of the Bible Kid

18. OP
    maxflinn

19. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

20. OP
    maxflinn

Break's nearly over :cool: