1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

A Thread To Highlight Israeli Influence Over The U.S.

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

"President ABBAS didn't sleep last night because he's worried about the status of Jerusalem," says advisor Mahmoud Habbash.:smiley:

Trump to make an announcement??:rolleyes:

2. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

It seems Israelis have caused much of the trouble involving Michael Flynn. Apparently one reason why Flynn contacted the Russians was because the Israelis wanted Russia to abstain in a UN vote concerning Israel.

The Israelis cause endless trouble

3. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member Political Irish

Making stuff up again

4. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Political Irish

Spamtantawatchl moodily drooling semi-literate half sentences when someone punctures his Care Bear microuniverse.

Tell me Spamtentawatchl, have you ever actually completed a sentence or is that just an end-goal you are working towards?

Tadhg Gaelach and parentheses like this.
  5. Setantawatchl

It's telling that you focus on the relative literacy of another poster. You use this forum to display your fantastic grasp of the language. There is a difference between bombastic and coherence and YOUR end goal should be to perhaps veer away from the former and crawl to the latter.

6. The Potato Mystic

It's telling you gave me a half sentence and no argument, dumbass. The only thing your zero-content post gave me was a pop at your chronic semi-literacy. You're a zero-content poster, a dull-witted pest.

Tadhg Gaelach and parentheses like this.
  7. Setantawatchl

Well I hit a nerve there.
    It's not nice when someone exposes you and particularly when you loft yourself into believing you are some of linguist elite. It's grand being a linguist but don't forget substance and context and relevance, random words are the enemy of coherence.

Anglophile likes this.
  8. The Potato Mystic

Certainly when stupid people appear in front of me flapping their arms because you've upset them with a little bit of truth telling, well that can be frustrating for us functional people. Dunno what the rest of this babble about "linguistic elite" is supposed to do with anything. Tourettes kindergarten therapy group would be more your bag I would've thought.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  9. Setantawatchl

Poor potato your punctuation is all over the place, take a deep breath and calm down before you post. Don't attack people with Tourettes in your anger it's not very becoming of you.
    You have been exposed take it as an opportunity of self discovery and perhaps you can change for the better. Mocking people who have challenges is not a good start however especially children with Tourettes, imagine how difficult it is for them and their families dealing with the condition.
    Take a deep breath and start again.

10. The Potato Mystic

Yes, I've been exposed as someone who doesn't tolerate drooling babblers gladly. Now shoo back to that other battery hen forum, you're clearly more suited to clucking and flapping your arms with your fellow battery chicks there. This forum, on the otherhand, is for the thinking man.

11. Setantawatchl

I've told you not to post when you are angry but you wont take heed.

Do thinking women not get a hearing on this forum?

Take a deep breath and calm down as I've previously advised and THINK before you post.

Random big words are not good try to be succinct and coherent and reasonable and rational there's a good boy.

12. The Potato Mystic

Ladies and gentlemen, behold a classic snowflake that goes bananas over trivia. Here he starts blubbing because I didn't say a "thinking man's forum.....buh...uh..and women too".

Normal people both men and women know what I meant. Alienated snowflakes types like Spamtantwatchl freak out when you don't make elaborate qualifications to even the simplest remarks.

13. Setantawatchl

Oh no you've gone back to type.
    Remember we discussed succinctness and less words.
    You were doing so well pet

14. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Lets hope Kushner gets the sack from the Trump administration.

15. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

So the whole Russia probe is really a Jew probe in disguise?:rolleyes:

You anti Semites need a lie down in a cool room....:smiley:

16. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

Seems it was an anti-Russia probe orchestrated by the Zionist Jews, ach mar a deirtear sa Ghaeilge, thit an feall ar an feallaire - the villainy fell back on the villain.

parentheses likes this.
  17. OP
    maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Political Irish Donator

Hmm, I'm not so sure Rand Paul is right about Trump rejecting Neocon foreign policy... still, it's good to see that psychopathic warmongering Jewish Neocon Russiagater and big Hillary fan Bill Kristol thinks he might have:

[​IMG]

kalipa44 likes this.
  18. OP
    maxflinn

19. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

That's not playing for me a chara for some reason.

maxflinn likes this.
  20. OP
    maxflinn

Trump's State Department shill was going on for 15 minutes straight about freedom of speech, the regime arresting protestors being wrong etc, when talking about Iran.

Then the reporter asked her about the same issues in occupied Palestine, and suddenly she lost her tongue and kept saying I've no info on that etc :rolleyes: