1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

African gangs attacking Irish in Balbriggan

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by anderson, Nov 29, 2017.

1. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

Plus the fact that the majority of them are a bunch of Devious, Paid-off sons of bitches whose sole purpose is to advance the Globalist Agenda!!

2. PapaQuebec

PapaQuebec New Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I had a four-year relationship with a Filipina who was working as a nurse here in the early noughties.

Had the pleasure of meeting many of her friends of both sexes (how un-PC of me), all lovely people and not one of them on welfare.

3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

My brother in law is divorced and in a multi year relationship with an Indonesian lady that he met here. She is a grand person.

Tadhg Gaelach and PapaQuebec like this.
  4. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

They are a very nice people, for the most part.

My main concern would be that they're making it much more difficult for Irish Girls (or fellas in some cases) to secure employment as nurses.
    A cousin of mine had to go to Scotland to get a job as a nurse, as she fell short in her LC points.

But are the educational requirements as onerous in the Philippines? I doubt it.
    Why set the requirements so high if you're going to import nurses from a more lax regulatory environment?

It's hardly the fault of the Filipina nurses, but it does give pause for thought.

Northern Wolf likes this.
  5. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

What happened in nursing in many parts of the United States provides a cautionary tale: Filipinos rule the roost and have engendered quite a bit of animosity for it.

Heraclitus likes this.
  6. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

I'm not sure what you're basing that assertion on, but that's not saying much. Far too many journalists in the United States (and elsewhere) are hired according to the origin of their surname, how telegenic they are or where they stick their genitalia, not because they have any journalistic chops. Read any newspaper, large or small, watch any news broadcast, national or local, and prove me wrong.

They're referred to as Lumpenintelligenz for a reason.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  7. PapaQuebec

There are immigrants...
    ...and then there are "immigrants".

Irish Warrior and Youngdan like this.
  8. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Many get confused

9. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Hopefully not one of these:

Patti Saris Strikes Again–Indonesian Illegals Who Have Been Here Since The ’90s Get To Say | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Youngdan likes this.
  10. PapaQuebec

I couldn't agree more. We, like our cousins across the water are addicted to cheap imported labour as opposed to training our own to fill gaps in the labour force.

Excellent piece by Peter Lilley in The Telegraph a couple of days ago on this very subject.

One of the points he makes is that when one of the big Japanese car makers set up shop in Sunderland they were faced with the problem that the north-eastern UK is not resplendent with skilled automotive workers. The Japanese' solution was to train the needed 7000 from the locality.

If the CBI had their way there'd by 7000 Eastern Europeans making cars in Sunderland.

Kershaw and Heraclitus like this.
  11. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

The cheek of these ungrateful bastards is incredible.
    And why aren't African parents and community figures at the protest?
    Are they not concerned members of the public.

If Irish immigrants in Australia behaved like this they would be
    1. Booted out of the country.
    2. Roundly condemned by the Irish media and expat community figures.

mikeo and Kershaw like this.
  12. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

Or why haven't they gotten a few slaps from concerned locals?

In the part of Dublin I grew up in, groups of auld lads would do the odd patrol and have a "chat" with any youngfellas acting the bollox.
    A few of them were well known ex Provos, but I'm not sure if this was the case for all of them.
    We just referred to them collectively as "shinnys".

When I was around 16, a mate of mine went off the rails for a while and was robbing cars and joyriding nearly every weekend.
    One night he got a knock on the door, to which his Da answered.
    They demanded that he bring his son along for a "talking to".

Luckily for him, his Da knew a local SF councilor in the area.
    They agreed to back off, but warned him to pack it in.
    And he did.

This was in the early 00s.

mikeo likes this.
  13. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I know Filipinos myself. Lovely people. Does that mean they should be in Ireland? Of course not. At present, there is one doctor in the Philippians for every 33,000 people. And yet the Philippians spends its scarce resources to produces tens of thousands of doctors and nurses. How could that be? Of course, it's because vermin like the Irish Dept. of Health steal them - instead of training patriotic Irish youth who will stay and Ireland and struggle for a decent society in Ireland.

14. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

The Irish times calls itself that because it represents news for people within Ireland. It's geographic label as well as national. To think that you have to go along with racist anti immigrant guff that you spew to call itself Irish or a nationalist is guff. Nationalism entails being proud of your countries past achievements of underdog triumphing over empire and doesn't involve putting minorities down. Absolute guff from you

15. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I don't think no Filipinos should be in Ireland however you and Heraclitus are right about the damage their immigration does economically to both their country and here. However the vast majority of them are Catholic, they tend to be very law abiding and they are an instinctively polite and humble people. Very many West Africans on the other hand practice forms of paganism that would curdle the blood of your average indigenous Wiccan, have criminal tendencies and are extremely pushy and arrogant. I have had dealings with both and I know which I would prefer living next door.

BBC NEWS | UK | Boys 'used for human sacrifice'

mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. Tadhg Gaelach

Generally speaking, I'm not against mass immigration on the basis of cultural incompatibility. I'm against migration from Poland as much as I'm against migration from Saudi Arabia. In fact, the Poles are likely to do more damage as they will intermarry quite easily with the Irish, whereas the Muslims will remain separate.

Kershaw likes this.
  17. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish Political Irish

Lol!

It called itself that when it was a British Unionist Paper.

In financial straights with a shrinking circulation.

Everybody's laughin at ye...

18. SwordOfStCatherine

Okay fair enough but I think for most people the reasons that they oppose it are a combination of economic reasons and cultural incompatibility. How do you feel about Gaels marrying Welsh or Breton people?

Personally I would love to replace the influence that stuff coming out of the United States has on Ulster Protestantism with the influence of Welsh Protestantism which would make that of Ulster both more humane on the one hand and more genuinely Pious and ascetic on the other.

19. Tadhg Gaelach

I'm fine with marrying other Celts, or at least people with a fair amount of Celtic blood, including people from Northern and Western England. I think most of Northern France and Belgium are still Celtic in blood. Belgian girls can look almost Irish. Maybe even areas of Germany and Switzerland too.

20. SwordOfStCatherine

Look a thing about the cultural incompatibly thing is that often West Africans and Sunni bigots basically ethnically cleanse areas and take them over which can really be extremely horrible for elderly indigenous people who either don't have the resources or are to emotionally attached to leave. I don't want stuff like that happening in Galway or Dublin.