1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

A nightmare portrayed that way by you!

And who's going to wake us up to the isolationist dream of an all white Ireland - you?

2. Liberal D4'er

This type of thing happens all the time in Crumlin except people are killed innocently in those stories - and they're all by white men.

Do we want to rid Crumlin of all the white people? No.

3. Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Another one of your invented stories to besmear immigrants. I do not believe this bull for one second.
    Gardaí would investigate this matter- if it would have happened. But then...some paper would report about it. No evidence there for your claim.
    You are known to make up shyte like this and was found out plenty of times on p.ie.

Art likes this.
  4. Art

Art Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

As soon as he said he had a friend I knew it had to be a lie.

5. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It must be very difficult for you, Art, disagreeing with the things you know are true. It's a weird and twisted line you insist on walking.

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  6. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

No you're trying to fulfil that voyeuristic need of yours to see your women taken by Africans.

7. Liberal D4'er

Untrue i I believe any woman should have a right to choose who she marries. That includes black men. How is that voyeuristic?

8. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Getting this thread back on topic.

Its clear their are African gangs running riot in Ireland, was only the other day I read that Nigerian Gangs were giving the local Limerick gangs a run for their money.

One of the reasons is because we dont have enough Gardai, especially in rural Ireland.

We need to double the number of Gardai across Ireland and come down hard on all gangs, not just African.

9. Art

The gardai say they are struggling to combat Chinese, Lithuanian, Polish, Hungarian and various other Eastern European criminal enterprises. This is what one can expect when uncontrolled immigration is allowed.

mikeo and Esto Praesidium like this.
  10. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

True, but when they can even tackle our own home grown Gangs then you know they will never get to the bottom of the problem. My main issue is that we need better qualified Gardai that can tackle this, above all we need bigger numbers of Gardai.

One of the biggest problem with the Gardai is they are not recruiting the right sort of people, we need tough strong men and women, and highly intelligent officers, sadly I dont see a lot of this with the current Gardai who are being used as private security for water meter contractors.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  11. Art

I'd rather see the EU legislation allowing for free movement of EU citizens rewritten to allow countries to exclude other countries' career criminals. There should be background checks done for anyone applying for residency in Ireland. That way the gardai wouldn't have resources tied up combatting these foreign gangs and could concentrate on dealing with our own home grown scum. We also could do with expanding the paramilitary style branch of policing to deal with the hardened criminals.

12. Superhans

Superhans Site Admin Staff Member Site Admin Donator Battle Royale

13. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

14. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

You miss the whole point.

There would not be one crime due to an immigrant if we did not have mass-immigration. Not one Irish person would be a victim of immigrant crime, not one person murdered or raped by an immigrant if multicultural and mass-immigration supporters had not allowed them in, which means they would never have been here in the first place to commit the crime they committed.

This is why immigrant crime is different to Irish crime.

Irish criminals are born here, they are not imported, not part of this African and Asian importation. They are a product of Irish ancestors whose native territory is Ireland. Every country has it's own native people with their own native criminals, that is for us to deal with naturally.

And we decrease the amount of Irish criminals by crafting a society that cultivates good people and good communities (something globalism is destroying, making European countries mere Airport Terminals for the world, transient floods of people coming and going unsettling local communities)

So anyone supporting mass-immigration or multiculturalism, has tacitly supported any of the crimes that this immigrants from this mass-immigration policy have committed, because without mass-immigration they would not have been here and not one of their Irish or otherwise victims would not have been a victim. Thus these supporters of mass-immigration and multiculturalism has supported the rape and murder of Irish people, and they have whether they like it or not, blood on their hands.

15. Atlantean Irish

Except when a nation controls their borders then the populace marries more of their own kind and nearest neighbours etc. with far less marriages of people who live further afield, and if one has no problem with skin colour, then it is not a bother if whites continually marry whites. If one does object to whites always marrying whites, then that means their motivation to see something else is based on skin colour, which means that person actually discriminates based on skin colour, they actually have a problem with the colour of people's skin. The only reason they want to see different types of skin colour marrying other different types of skin colour is because to them the actual person does not matter, to them what they look like is what really matters, not what is on the inside, what kind of person the people are, only what is superficial, what skin colour they have. Who are the real "racists"?

Irish Warrior and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. Liberal D4'er

You are crazy. You have lost it. All I said is that anyone should have the right to marry anyone else. I didn't mention skin colour but it is you who says white should marry whites. Completely lost it

17. Atlantean Irish

I was addressing an issue which comes up frequently, that is, that "anyone should have the right to marry anyone". As you can see I addressed the issue itself and did not talk about you in particular.

Interesting response though, and seeing as you have brought yourself into the equation - "I think thou doth protest too much"

Irish Warrior and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

19. mikeo

The joys of multi-culturalism.........'Twas ever thus!

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  20. mikeo

Meanwhile the will-fully blind A-Holes at Irish Central are concerned with more pressing issues, like 'Who pours the best Pint in Dublin'.etc.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.