1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

S
    Those poor people.
    "Stop housing anti-social tenants here"
    We know what that is a code-word for.
    Don't see much diversity among the protesters.

2. Kershaw

Weird. Just tried Fx and I can see them. I wonder what is doing it.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Actually, when it downloaded on Explorer, I can now see it on Firefox too - very strange.

Kershaw likes this.
  4. Kershaw

Notice the difference between the two protests. The pro-plantation one is full of short haired feminists with no children.
    The second one against crime is local families with children concerned about rising crime committed by the African immigrants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wnoa and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  5. Kershaw

The rules on their NW page tells you everything you need to know. People must be ready to explode.

[​IMG]

6. Kershaw

Shocking protest announcement. Did the media show up?

A fortnight ago we had 3 assaults in a week.. it appears the problem moved elsewhere last week but we all know they will be back and it could be you, one of your family or a friend who is the next victim of an assault.. We all need and want to be able to walk around our community in safety.. We will not accept these thugs behaving like this and thinking they are free to do as they please..

Now is the time for you to do your bit.. we are asking for 1 hour of your time on Saturday afternoon.. this protest is on your doorstep.. please do not make excuses for not being there.. do not leave it to others to do your work for you..

Spread the word to all your contacts who are not on this or other groups.. call to neighbours and drag them along kicking and screaming if needs be..

But please be there.. take the time to help us to send a powerful message to the powers that be that we have had enough and they have to take notice and act..

We will have media and some elected representatives in attendance on Saturday..

Make the effort and make your voice heard!

See you all on Saturday.."

And an appeal by a family affected by an assault:

"Just remind all the members of the group that we have been victims in the last weeks of numerous assaults, my family one of their victims, on Saturday we must be present in protest, all together strength and show that our intention is to fight for a free community of violence and our children to be able to walk free"

Come out on Saturday to make your voice heard.

7. Kershaw

"the same minority of antisocial youths" — good code words here.

[​IMG]

8. FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind Member Political Irish

9. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I certainly didn't see or hear anything about it. Sadly, I wouldn't have expected to. How long until the media start targeting these decent people and making all sorts of innuendo about them?

Kershaw likes this.
  10. amsterdemmetje

amsterdemmetje Member Political Irish

There are two ginger mingers in the first picture. There should be rules about having gingers in such close proximity . They showed a bit of one darkie in the picture but I suppose she got in the way . If they showed the main pictures it was mostly blacks. These fuckers want the government to buy the houses to 'mortgage' to them and say Fingal county councils policy of 8% deposit is too restrictive.

Tyrrelstown residents ask State to step in to buy homes

mikeo likes this.
  11. amsterdemmetje

That's very wrong . Only that all blacks look the same the ones in the picture should be rounded up and sent back to the home to the shitehole they came out of or down to where coppinger is living. it will get worse, was talking to an Italian lately he said the fuckers there will just stop and take a shit on the street when it suits them.

mikeo likes this.
  12. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Do they play baseball in Ireland. That is very sweet. I must go see a game when next I visit. Is there a team called The Galway Greensox?

mikeo, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  13. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

The Dublin 'Darkies'!....:D

"That's right Mother-effer......we be bad":cool:

14. Youngdan

You can not use any names over here that are construed as racist so I could not see that team.

mikeo likes this.
  15. amsterdemmetje

Tyrellstown negros. Much better name.

I like to call a spade a spade.

mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. Youngdan

A guest tried to post here and normally after reading these posts I approve but the person seemed a bit overexcited to have found this excellent site and suggested an overly stern course of action which I believe to be illegal. So guest, if you read this, that is why your comments were declined

Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. anderson

anderson Respected Member Battle Royale Political Irish

Lol, imagine if the internet had no laws, it would be a mad and great place.

mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

Aw come on, Dan.......What'd he say:smiley:??.......Give us a hint, anyhoo!

19. Youngdan

I believe the fellow was a tradesman, as he refered to tooling up. Most likely a hawk and trovel if he was a mason. He was anxious to begin his toil.

mikeo, Tadhg Gaelach and anderson like this.
  20. dwayne

dwayne New

Ireland needs a Patriotic Nationalist Party with mass deportation programs and a review of Citizenships that were handed out
    We must leave the anti-European (((EU))) and take back our sovereignty
    It is not only our Duty to preserve our Race and Culture in our Motherland it is our Human Right to do so just like all Native People
    I hope this comment is not to hardcore for the moderator

mikeo, Kershaw and Tadhg Gaelach like this.