1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

That slag who posted videos of herself and her mulattos with her black eye had her case against the n*gger thrown out today. I'm delighted and I hope he goes back to her place and finishes the job.

dwayne likes this.
  2. dwayne

dwayne Member

Filthy mudshark is a disgrace to her race

Myles O'Reilly and mikeo like this.
  3. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

Where's Big Bad, Gerry Adams....(He's an IRA man, don't ya know)........A great 'Patriot" like him must really be worried about the safety of his fellow Irish People......Right???:rolleyes:

Tadhg Gaelach and Irish Warrior like this.
  4. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

mikeo and Kershaw like this.
  5. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

umm....Israeli zionists? :D
    fundamentalist Muslims?

As far as I can see neither group favours outsiders marrying their women.
    They are pretty vehement about it too.

Clearly they are the real racists! :smiley:

6. Hakingemengi

Hakingemengi New Member Political Irish

Where have you been? Thread on this yesterday!

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  7. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

African Youth Gangs Terrorizing Dublin 15 Communities

African gangs targeting Irish communities? Who would have thought such a thing even plausible just twenty years ago, but such phenomena are becoming the norm both in Ireland and across Europe, wherever societies have committed themselves to the EU’s Coudenhove-Kalergi inspired population replacement experiment and indulged themselves in the dangerous cocktail of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism, I might add, a warped ideology that has proven itself in nothing but failure; here even condemned by a trio of its most staunch proponents over the past decade: Nicholas Sarcozy , Angela Merkel , David Cameron. Yet in Ireland, full steam ahead we propel ourselves into the depths of multicultural despair, not learning a thing from the many failed examples around Europe where this unnatural and unethical ideology has its roots a few decades longer, and is setting the stage for a Balkanization of Western Europe in its entirety.

This migrant violence has most recently culminated itself in a serious battering given to two youths at the Gormanston railway station in county Meath, where the assailants were described as ”both black and white” by eyewitness accounts and the Gardai. This gang boarded a train at Balbriggan (another black spot) and got off at Gormanston to dish out some violence of the multi-cult variety. The youths responsible for this were taken in for questioning and left on their way as usual.

African Youth Gangs Terrorizing Dublin 15 Communities - Alt View Ireland

mikeo, dwayne, Tony and 1 other person like this.
  8. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

:thumbsup:

"The youths responsible for this were taken in for questioning and left on their way as usual."

How do the IRISH Cops, Look at themselves in the mirror???:mad:.. Are they all like this?? Forgive me , but what a bunch of Bastards!! I can picture these same traitors, Spilling pints all over themselves in the local pub, Screaming like mad at the Hurling championships!! "Up Cork"......"Up Mayo"....! Maybe I'm wrong, but when they have chances to REALLY support their Own Country,....Shouldn't they?

9. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

Unless the name referred to American Indians.

10. Tony

Tony Member

11. Tony

Tony Member

12. Wnoa

Wnoa Member Political Irish

13. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

On the news at 6 oclock ?, someone interviewed said the Japaneses man came here as he thought it to be a safe country.
    He mustn't of been told we have imported mass numbers of spear chuckers and head choppers. Makes sense seeing as i was never told either.

When there is already violence in the streets, it shouldn't take much to push people to the next level of violence in response and string up the people responsible for this.
    Something tells me nothing will happen though.
    I can only hope the Japanese make a big issue out of it.

14. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

I think this line sums the whole thing up,

....but is unclear how he may have subsequently entered Ireland or travelled to Dundalk.

Well, that's what you get when you give up sovereign control over your borders. It rapidly becomes unclear who is in the country and why.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    mikeo, Irish Warrior, Tony and 2 others like this.
  15. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Kershaw likes this.
  16. Scouse78

Scouse78 New Member

The blended in Blacks of Liverpool (Caribbean, Irish descent etc) take not shit from the local Somali community in Toxteth, Liverpool.

17. AnBeanGaelige

AnBeanGaelige New Member

I can inform you that if the mass-immigration carries on as it does, in many towns throughout the country, Irish culture will become one where you are too afraid for your children to be walking home at night in fear they may bump into a similar 'gang'. The ordinary Irish people of Balbriggan, Tyrrelstown etc. are already having to suffer the consequences of the government's immigration schemes first-hand. It's ludicrous that people can support the destruction of not only Irish culture, but our lifestyle as we know it.

18. Myles O'Reilly

Irishwoman, what do you think of my often harsh critique of Irish women's response to the invasion?

19. AnBeanGaelige

AnBeanGaelige New Member

I agree that many Irish women being so liberal about their choice of partners don't understand that the monogamist and family-orientated culture we have, unfortunately isn't universal. They are being told by the lefties that if they aren't attracted to people of different and diverse ethnic backgrounds, they are racist. We are being told who we can and can't find attractive these days, seriously? But it is ultimately their decision and they must face the consequences if they're left to raise the kids cause their attempt of being 'urban' and 'open-minded' has so badly backfired.

However Myles, I do think your arguments could have been more composed and I think your above statement about the fella going back and 'finishing the job,' is quite appalling.

20. Myles O'Reilly

I appreciate your candour Irish lady.

Tadhg Gaelach and AnBeanGaelige like this.