1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member Donator Battle Royale

The people of Balbriggan have been bullied to shut up by lefty's, Antifa and cops by all accounts. Generation Identity was there last weekend and their page was set upon by lefty's from all over Dublin and beyond saying there is no gangs or there has always been gangs, bigotry, racism and all the usual.
    Unless locals everywhere grow a set and tell these morons to fuck on with themselves then they may put up with the consequences of their silence.

El Chaval., Wnoa, Kershaw and 3 others like this.
  2. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

To be honest I find that argument slightly difficult to digest. How can a white indigenous girl be "persuaded" to find a black African attractive? I could be shown propaganda advertisements and TV shows of black women all year but I'd still find the idea of copulating with an African abhorrent.

I mean we're not talking about persuading people to prefer a certain flavoured soda pop over another here. We're talking about taking a Jet black African's Sub-Saharan cock in your hand, sticking it inside you and waiting until it explodes! Seriously, how the fukk could you possibly make such an activity desirable to any Irish woman not suffering from some form of brain damage?

3. Irish Warrior

I cringe that you thought about that so much.

AnBeanGaelige likes this.
  4. Frankgarrett

Frankgarrett New Member Political Irish

Northern European women love men with dark skin. What many don't realise is that darker skinned men are statistically more likely to rape and beat the shit out of their wives.

5. Irish Warrior

Your map is a bit out of date. Sweden and Germany should be red and the reason Russia is that colour is because if you rape there the locals will disappear you after horrible torture.

6. Myles O'Reilly

What many others don't realise, Mr Garrett, is that women's number one sexual fantasy is that of being raped.

Maybe that accounts for the current pandemic of Mudsharks littering our once beautiful Irish towns?

7. Tony

Tony Member

Schoolboy gangs who are ‘terrorising’ west Dublin locals and targeting taxi drivers being ‘left to run amok’ by gardai
    The teenage thugs, who are moving through Blanchardstown and out to north county Dublin, have been behind a number of vicious assaults, robberies and even threats on the lives of gardai in recent months

Schoolboy gangs 'terrorising' parts of Dublin being 'left to run amok' by gardai

Irish Warrior, Wnoa and Kershaw like this.
  8. Wnoa

Wnoa Member Political Irish

The Guards really?
    Any more info on this? I would suggest that the residents of Balbriggan should secretly record any and all dealings with the Gardai.
    Any incriminating recordings should be sent to all media outlets.

9. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

yes, i mean they shud chip in together and get a drone and some concealed cctv at hotspots. this isnt the 80s. they/we hav to do this ourselves coz media and cops are the nme. they/we also have to do 24 hr sit in protests at rte/ times etc. time to stop mickeying around and do something.

Kershaw and Wnoa like this.
  10. Wnoa

I have nothing whatsoever against the Gardai btw, if this is happening I would have no doubt that they are ordered to do this...and those orders go all the way up the chain of command to the DOJ, politicians etc

11. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

agree with u, i know sound cops, but u dont get promoted in that place unless ur a c*nt, and u dont get the really higher up positions unless ur a total c*nt, and if anyone dares expose whats going on in that sorry excuse for a police force, they will try and ruin ur life and even have u smeared with child sex allegations. they are unbelievable and that little noirin one is scary.

Irish Warrior and Wnoa like this.
  12. Myles O'Reilly

Media don't want to know. When they organised their march on the Police station before Xmas they said they'd been trying to get on Joe Duffy for months but he wouldn't even take their calls.

13. Wnoa

We really need a police force which is completely independent and free of political interference, if we had I doubt we'd be seeing these problems in Balbriggan.

14. Irish Warrior

The media were doing it too. Calling them racists. They're currently afraid to say anything.
    A political party was intending to visit the area to support the residents and then they were told about the bullying, they pulled the support and the political party cancelled the visit because of it. As I said they may suffer in their silence until they grow a set.
    Gen ID went and were made public enemy number 1 by Dublin lefty's.

Kershaw, FUN da MENTALIST and Wnoa like this.
  15. Wnoa

If someone ends up getting seriously hurt or even killed the media will have been complicit in that, you would think after Rotherham they would have learned how dangerous it is to ignore or cover up criminality out of fear of being branded racist

16. Wnoa

After reading the article it looks like even the cops themselves are being threatened by these gangs. Sounds totally out of control. No doubt if a Guard reacted with a heavy hand (well within their right under threat) He would be hounded out of a job by the media. In fact I would imagine that the media, Joe Duffy, O'Gorman et Al are positively salivating at the prospect of a 'racist' cop to focus their energy on

17. Irish Warrior

A Japanese guy got killed and 2 Irish guys got stabbed recently. There are rapes and assaults going on round the country that are either left out of papers or hidden in some corner and disguised with word play.
    The mobs shouting racist, bogot, blah blah are the problem. I have seen one of them, a full grown man confronted on the street shout at the top of his voice like a child (name) is a racist, (name) is a racist. Broad daylight at the top of his lungs. PBP/AAA/Solidarity/Eirigi and Sinn Fein morons which make up AFA Ireland.

Wnoa and FUN da MENTALIST like this.
  18. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I predict the formation of a group modeled on The Guardian Angels here.

Big countries like the US is beginning to see signs and movements that are signaling separation into smaller parts. Ireland is small but even then, there seems to be places where the power of the state is being lost.
    Nature abhors a vacuum so it will be interesting to observe.

19. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Duffy and his ilk do not consider this country as being owned by the irish, they are globalist idealogues.
    Joe Duffy: “We don’t own the country” |
    “We don’t own the country, when you say ‘your country’.”

From what ive personally seen in Dublin, the guards will stay in their cars when these savages are around until the public order squads arrive, and their job is to disperse them, stop them from grouping up, thats it.
    When the squad cars are on their own, ive seen these savages surround the squad cars with the guards inside, and they just beat on the cars, there is no fear from these scum as the system is deliberately not responding to the threat.

This is what happens when you allow your country to be run by traitors. Anything that throws a shadow over the globalist cause is ignored. They dont care as they have their money/jobs/pension etc... and the best arse lickers might get another pension/job in Brussels.

You want to see change, you need to direct these savages to reign their terror campaign's on the steets of d4. Get the Tallaght tribe to fight the Balbriggan tribe outside rte, and you'll get their attention.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018 at 6:16 PM
  20. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

I have given you the simplified answer to this before, and it is the reason why. The exact reason is a more complex version of it.

"THE BIO PSY-WEAPON AGAINST EUROPEANS"
    The treason of Irish women

You should note, that many of our youth are now subject to seeing and being amongst different races as normal and they are ignorant of the coming storm and degradation in both their future lifestyle and the extinction of Irish ethnicity. However even with that being the case, MOST Irish girls and women want to be with their own kind, a small minority end up with non-Irish, it seems larger especially to an Ethno-Nationalist because they are more aware and awake to the impact. The effect is magnified because of the precise understanding and recognition of that impact that though small in quantity is potent because it is now no longer contained within the racial familial branch of Whites and more specifically West Europeans, but now represents the actual ending of that unique difference ethnic people in the world. Mixing outside the race, results in the actual end of an ethnic group, hence the rightful heightened awareness to seeing a few Irish females with those not of their race, though the number is not as high as we would think, though as stated the ramifications of that miscegenation has high detrimental potency.

Generation Snowflake and Wnoa like this.