• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

After reading the article it looks like even the cops themselves are being threatened by these gangs. Sounds totally out of control. No doubt if a Guard reacted with a heavy hand (well within their right under threat) He would be hounded out of a job by the media. In fact I would imagine that the media, Joe Duffy, O'Gorman et Al are positively salivating at the prospect of a 'racist' cop to focus their energy on
Yes, it's not jack boots, but soft totalitarianism.

Should be deported, him and his family.

Clearly they feel entitled and have no wish to intergrate.
If they had wished to adhere to the law and integrate, they would have applied for a proper visa instead of making a false asylum claim. I agree, deport them and their families. Irish people must be given priority in Ireland. We go through the fiasco of elections all the time, but why bother when international agreements usurp the electorate?

Myles O'Reilly

Legend
Donator
Heard him on Newstalk. Some Yank Professor was slagging off Ireland for turning down the 13 billion in tax owed by the Corporations and Pascal responded with that amongst other things. There's a Conference of some sort going on in a European town today.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Jesus, we are in big big trouble if that guys attitude is typical.

Came to ireland to have a good time.

Fuck me
That's normal behaviour.
One pulled her people carrier into a disabled space outside a shopping center here, an old woman asked her to move because she had her wheelchair bound husband in the van and a disabled tag to park there.
She was called racist and every other name under the sun and told to fuck off by the fat bitch!

Pascal O'Donoghue told the EU today "Ireland fully supports Globalism".
Spoke to this self-serving duplicitous EU wannabe few years back when he was out with his smug entourage on the campaign trail. I asked him his opinion on mass-immigration and multiculturalism, he spouted how he was all for it and how good it is for Ireland, usual trite scripted answers, I told him why it was bad and the damage it was and will do, he said he would "have to disagree" before leaving.

His entourage looked panicked and uncomfortable when I brought up about the topic. To them I was a...as Pat Kenny puts it..."a ne'er-do-well"
...as if I were some kind of blaspheming heretic, that was the vibe they gave off. And it is true, that is what we are dealing with here a new religion - say anything contrary to it and the churchgoers froth at the evildoers. Same as Roman Catholicism years ago, majority not spiritual at all, just spouting the religion, any who buck the trend are evil outcasts.