1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

An elderly Nationalist.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Old School Nationalist, Jan 11, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

85 1/2 pal.

Atlantean Irish likes this.
  2. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

I don't know about the likes of Kinahan, haven't the guards gone after him? Mansfield is another story altogether.

3. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

kinahan is protected on an international level, all the really big guys who play by the big boys rules are protected even if spanish irish dutch whatever national cops bust them. kinahan is pure scum and his son is an evil twerp, but he can tweet about mcgrgor v mayweather while little guys are fillin up the jails. prince philip and mountbatten major heroin importers - triumvirate was their gang if i remember right.

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  4. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

It's not really that difficult to understand the gangsters. If you make big money on the drugs trade -- how do you sustain that for the long run? You pour money into the political parties and the politicians in a way that makes it very sluggish for those politicians to come after you.

What tipped the regime's hand against Kinahan is that Kinahan attacked the regime heartland, upper middle class venues in a way the regime couldn't ignore. It's fine if gangsters are causing mayhem in working class or lower middle class areas outside of Official Ireland's view but any turf in which establishment figures engage in their white collar criminality the regime will retaliate.

5. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

They pick favourites in other words? Keep the coke, just don't rock the boat? The media are bad, it's still mad to me anyway how it is kept so quiet.

6. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

The state's misguided drug laws provide drug cartels with an easy revenue stream.

Fortunately, the realisation is slowly but surely dawning on western governments and societies.
    The whole "war on drugs" gimmick is a failed 20th century social experiment.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 8:20 PM
  7. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

They become property barons. Mingling with political and financial circles who are also property barons to maintain an overall criminal equilibrium and with a heavy disinclination not to open up any can of worms.

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  8. Heraclitus

Kinahin is a ruthless Alpha male, the sort that would've been a warlord in a previous era.

Gangland figures are a sort of atavism in society.
    That's not to condone them in any way. It's just my personal, half-hearted speculation on the matter.

9. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

media biggest coke heads of all, remember gerry ryan doin the anti drugs vid years ago. poor guy was biggest coke head in europe by the sounds of it. drugs the greatest weapon in arsenel of our enemy. keeps us down stupid weak etc. it did me for long enuf - grass worse than any drug imo becuz its supposedly soft.

10. Heraclitus

We should legalise the lot.

The "war on drugs" has failed.

11. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

plus the rich get the really good coke, not the 5% shite the average paddy gets.

12. Heraclitus

The darkweb is transforming the drugs market.

13. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

the war on drugs deliberately failed. they were/are never serious about it. its a massive racket for t.p.t.b. going back centuries. not sure about legalizing the lot - id be afraid evryone wud be off their nut.

Generation Snowflake likes this.
  14. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

tell me more heraclitus, im not up on that - as in get it sent to u?

15. Heraclitus

I'm not suggesting we should be able to buy a gram of Peruvia's finest alongside the lotto quickpick in Spar, but the current approach does more harm than good.

In addition to the whole cost-benefit angle, I don't believe drug possession should be a criminal offense in a supposedly free society.

Youngdan and FUN da MENTALIST like this.
  16. Heraclitus

I've purchased DMT ( a hallucinogen) a few times on the "darkweb" and magic truffles off a Dutch online headshop.
    I don't want to get myself into trouble with the site admins, so I'll say no more.

I started a thread on Micro-dosing if you're interested.

17. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

18. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

im bad enuf as i am - but thanks all the same!

19. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I doubt somebody that old would be able to use the internet. He's bullsh1tting out his aras.

20. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

lads, id hate it if ye are right.

Not open for further replies.