1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

An elderly Nationalist.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Old School Nationalist, Jan 11, 2018.

Not open for further replies.
  1. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

im laughing the last hour or so, u guys are funny.

Myles O'Reilly and Heraclitus like this.
  2. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

FUN da MENTALIST likes this.
  3. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

My motherinlaw has an ipad for texting and reading her newspapers etc. She is 95.

4. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

someone actually married you?

5. Heraclitus

You're going to have to find me a role in your little sitcom project.

6. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

deal, its gonna be very easy to script, just cut and paste u guys here and bing - a ready made episode.

7. Atlantean Irish

Atlantean Irish Member Political Irish

There is no doubt and it galls me, is the way modern Ireland is not a country for old people. They are treated like shit in this country. Ireland is more and more resembling that cretinous dystopia characterised in "A Brave New World" with these youthful arrogant loathsome creatures who deem to know all and who act like rabid mobs if anyone seems to contradict their cosy set up.

The set-up in Ireland is one where the old are ridiculed by both left and right, where respect for one's elders is absent and where up-starts think they know everything, but have no experience of life and know very little about it, are the authors and purveyors of ridicule and sneer at the old people in our country. Sure, boomers are another group who fucked our country and were one of those "Brave New Worlder" generations, out for themselves. But there are a group who are older or some who were not selfish and deserve our respect and protection.

This disgusting government won't do it. It is up to real Nationalists to cherish all our people from cradle to grave, Nationalism is not reserved for any generation, and those who would dare to ostracise and dismiss any of those who want to play their part from any age-group from cradle to grave are themselves, traitors to their blood and country and deserve same fate as the Open-Border loons.

The future of our people is borne from the wisdom and experience of our elders. I say hello to you Sir, you are most welcome.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 10:57 PM
    Kershaw and FUN da MENTALIST like this.
  8. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I wasn't always so stuck for company that I had to talk to Taidge.

9. Heraclitus

I'd say he's fuming.

Not because he's elderly and offended by the thread output of the past hour, but because you insulted him by assuming he's a geriatric milksop that can't handle it.

He's probably PMing the Admins in the vain hope of getting your name and address.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  10. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member

Age 12..

11. Antóin Mac Comháin

12. Antóin Mac Comháin

13. Antóin Mac Comháin

14. Antóin Mac Comháin

15. Antóin Mac Comháin

16. Atlantean Irish

Which prompts the question:

Do pariahs become a cohesive team of pariahs vs the non-pariahs or are they pariahs to each other too?

( I think the forum may have already answered this)

GodsDog and FUN da MENTALIST like this.
  17. Atlantean Irish

Nothing will happen to Irish politicians until they fear for their safety from the Irish people. Nothing.
    Until then, they will continue to test the limits of what the public will take, how much suffering the public will take, how much they can treat them as 2nd class citizens and import foreigners who increasingly are walking around as the new ascendancy and owners of this their new colony, as well as austerity etc - and it has to be said, if the Irish public do not rise up against these tyrannical pieces of excrement in the Dáil and their mouthpiece servant media, then they have a lot of the blame for their own suffering upon themselves.

People get the government they deserve, everyday I am finding out how true this is.

GodsDog and FUN da MENTALIST like this.
  18. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

O'Malley what the fukk you at? An old man has come on here with the best of intentions and you spam his thread like a some sort of unrestrainable spastic.
    Go take your meds you loon.

19. FUN da MENTALIST

FUN da MENTALIST Member

atlantean, if it wasnt for a few sites like this id go mad. keep the faith and keep communicating with each other. thats all we can do for the moment.

20. Atlantean Irish

The relevance to the thread?

Not open for further replies.