1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

And I, will always love EU. Europeans love the EU!

Discussion in 'European Union (EU)' started by TheKing, Aug 9, 2017.

1. TheKing

TheKing Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

68% of Europeans 'feel like EU citizens'

A new survey has found that a huge majority of the people across the European Union feel that EU citizenship is part of their identity.

More Europeans than ever say they feel like citizens of the EU | The Independent

"As Britain heads towards the exit door the rest of the continent feels more positive about European identity than ever, with a solid 68 per cent of the population telling the regular Eurobarometer poll that they “feel they are a citizen of the EU”."
    [​IMG]
    So Europe loves the EU so the heading claims, until you ask , who conducted the poll ?
    The Eurobarometer survey is conducted by the European Commission and polls the view 33,000 people across the EU.
    So the EU has to conduct a poll itself asking if people love the EU. Amazingly the 33,000 they ask, the majority favour the EU. Who would have thought!
    The problem is, the only time any country has been given a vote on to stay or remain in the EU the majortiy historically have voted out.​

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Lol. a poll conducted by the European Commission finds that people love the European Commission :rolleyes:

Embers, Una, El Chaval. and 4 others like this.
  3. sally jstoops

sally jstoops New Member Political Irish

WTF? citizenship of the EU is a legal term, the fact is the EU is nothing more than a statutory body and is not a country.

Embers, Una, Sinbad and 2 others like this.
  4. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

There definitely is a Libtard generation that has been brainwashed from birth to love Globalism, race mixing and multiculturalism, and to hate all forms of national identity - unless it be flavours of crisps - but, thankfully, they are nowhere near 68% of Europeans. Eastern Europeans only love the EU in so far as it allows them to emigrate to the West, but, as we see, they are ready to tell the EU to fuck right off if the price of membership is being subjected to Islamic invasion.

Embers, Una, Sinbad and 1 other person like this.
  5. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Political Irish

The "European" Union which doesn't include, Norway, Iceland, UK, Andorra, Lichenstein, Switzerland, Monaco +++ :rolleyes:

6. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

It really doesn't matter how well "liked" the EU is; it's fragmented, unworkable and terminally unwell.

Pyramid schemes can be pleasing in mid-stream but the future fall is all the more painful because of it.

Embers, Una, Sinbad and 2 others like this.
  7. Sinbad

Sinbad Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Seen my own kids come home with Pro EU propaganda, even the teachers seem to be preaching it.

It seems this has been a long term project with 1 goal, the destruction of patriotism.

Embers, Una, Youngdan and 1 other person like this.
  8. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

I have posted on this only recently and I have a family history of highly nationalistic and republican members very high up the ranks during 1916 and the war of independence. Why is it that I can be proud of that and be patriotic towards Ireland's independence which gave us the ability to get into the EU as a recognised country amidst a host of nations and be exalted for its revolutionary past, and also be proud to be in the EU? You say that the two are mutually exclusive but I argue they are not. To stand as a nation in a League of Nations such as the EU and be exalted is the exact type of future for Ireland the 1916 leaders argued for! So you are wrong and even the proclamation argues this.

and it is through our achieved independence that we can act in humanitarian ways towards other nations whereas we couldn't do this before independence. The proclamation says the Ireland of the future should and will not tolerate rapine or injustice. Allowing these desperate muslims in ensures that that ideal is upheld. So you are wrong on both counts.

9. Dublin 4

No one believes you.

You ranted about hating & then loving Polish People...

Embers and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  10. Liberal D4'er

Liberal D4'er Member Political Irish

There is a strong collection of extremely far right people in Poland. There are extremists such as the football hooligans who are a mix between Nazis and Commies but wxtremw far right nationalists. The polish people have been very polite to me whenever I was there but I can't say that would be the same for an African or Indian. So there are swathes of polish I dislike and large swathes I like. Where's the speaking out of both sides of my mouth there?

11. Dublin 4

No- you generalised in 2 different Posts & are now reinventing yourself.

Embers and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  12. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

Polish people preferring to be around Polish people and preferring to co-operate with Polish people is the normal state of affairs.
    Its what humans have been doing for millennia and is responsible for humans moving forward collectively in that period.

Its this new idea of throwing different groups of people together and expecting them to mesh well together that is alien to the human race and has no history of ever working well in any context ever at any time in the history of human evolution.

And yet the Libtards on insisting on pushing this repeatedly failed model of society upon us with this new meaningless title "multiculturalism".

Embers, Una and thelimit like this.
  13. Dublin 4

To the Contrary there is nothing "Lib" about these "Tards" & those behind "Multiculturalism" know well that it will fail.

14. MU Supporter

MU Supporter New Member Political Irish

I could saying that Russia become Communism or perhaps with Ukraine , Kazahkstan , Belarus , Russia and Azerbaijan thus five nations. :confused:

15. MU Supporter

I want EU splitt and NATO beholder in Europe. :smiley:

16. New Age Outlaw

New Age Outlaw Non Registered Member GUEST

Don't forget Russia, you know the biggest country in "Europe" and the real continent of Eurasia!!

MU Supporter likes this.
  17. MU Supporter

Euroasia should become five nation's.

With also Ukraine and Azerbaijan.

And also introducing Communism.

18. Dublin 4

+++ refers.

Goldman are somewhat alibied re Eurasia.

I had this out with Asif a Month ago on my own Thread re same.

What's killing for the Rapefactory is that they can never legitimately pretend to be a "European" Union as they fail on grounds of reasonableness due to non-participation of massive Mainstream European Countries/Economies- regardless of the Principalities or Asia overlap.

Never panic.

Never overplay

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  19. Una

Una Member Political Irish

What did yr kids think ? or were told to think ? R they aware they're being turned into sheeple?

20. Una

Una Member Political Irish

Yr Trying to use 1916 now......? 'allowing these desperate muslims 'in' ensures the ideal is 'upheld'?. Yr selling ? by using 1916 Patriotism ?
    The men & women of 1916 would Never allow this Nonsense to even Begin.

The Potato Mystic likes this.