1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll APARTHEID ENGLAND: Jews & Whites under sustained Terror Pogrom in Bradford!

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Dublin 4, Dec 24, 2017.

?

Was Enoch Powell a "Common Sense" Visionary?

1. Of Course - look at all those Grooming Gangs!

100.0%
  2. No - I am an Anti-Native Terrorist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OP
    Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Political Irish Donator

Some are Sword but everyone is finding out over the Internet what these guys are really all about & some have known for a long time.

Hindus are decent people - they don't like the Ziomatrix using the Whitehouse to blow the Middle East of the Map.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

They will outbreed the natives so yes they will eventually become Islamic.

Otherwise I dont understand what you mean by this. The 0ttomans did similar things to what the Persians did and Romans (tended to be more hands on) in some cases.
    If you paid your taxes and declared who was boss, you were left alone, and they provided security, so if any bandits out there or any group got uppity, the hammer came down.

But these were already states that had functioned before the ottomans came along ? So they continued to function as they were before.
    Of course in certain areas like the Serbian heartland of Kosovo, they flooded the place with albanians.

This is more like the Kosovo example. And Kosovo is a criminal shithole, its great if your from Israel and you want a new kidney.

Or are you taking about Jerusalem, where everyone had there own part of the city ? Again if anything happened severe punishment occurred, so unless you are willing to have a police state, how does this work ?

What I see is a police state/apartheid and or lots of walls being built.

3. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish

Every situation is different and while I do think there are general laws I don't think it is wise to take a one pattern fits all attitude. Kosovo is one thing and France is another. As regards out breeding the natives well the question arises why don't the natives want to have kids? I have kids and so does my sister but whatever about are myriad disagreements we believe in things and want to pass them on. Regardless of anything the European demographic crisis will remain. Unless we deal with our own issues we wont be able to really fight others.

4. SwordOfStCatherine

The Hindus are fighting a war in an area of India against Muslims fighting a war for independence. The only people I have come across who admire both Hitler and Zionism are gutter Loyalists and Hindus. Hindus will be for another thread though.

Even if the Zio-Matrix disappeared there would be inter-ethnic violence.

Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  5. OP
    Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Political Irish Donator

Yes - especially in & around the Yemen.

Combat 18 told the Shankill Loyalists that they had to take the Israel Flags down or Combat 18 wouldn't March down the Shankill- the Loyalists said but we support Hitler & Israel lol!

I suppose there is some logic as Hitler help create the State of Israel but the Loyalists didn't figure that.

6. SwordOfStCatherine

I have no power in terms of the ROI's immigration policy. I do pray that "The King" who isn't crazy at all on this issue makes the serious lads in FG cop on and that there are people like him in FF. SF is its own weird thing.

7. SwordOfStCatherine

See my thread on the Alt-Right and Zionism. roc_ has more in common with Richard Spencer than Richard Spencer does with Tagdh.

8. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

The comparison is most of paris being taken away france, to kosovo being taken from serbia. I dont think its a bad comparison, considering the influx of muslims into the west now is through Turkey.

There is a direct correlation between low birth rate and higher education among women, eg going into the workforce. It seems to be the constant across countries.

There are many reasons why people arent having kids, marriages are breaking down or never starting in the first place. This is some general findings of mine.

1) The nuclear family, which was set up by the catholic church under monogamous relationships allowed for the maximising of the surplus labour that was going to waste.
    This is at the heart of western civilisation, it spawned the western domination of the world, what has been called the patriarchy.

If you have a group dominated by group of males with many to one females, the males forced out, fend for themselves. But they do not need to provide for anyone other then themselves so they do not need to exert much labour to keep themselves supported. The rest of this potential labour goes to waste.
    The males with many dependents spend most of there labour just keeping them provided for, little else gets put anywhere outside this.

If you have an enforced one to one relationship, then all the men can output their maximum labour, and because there is not as many dependents they can do more for the smaller family.
    This is western civilisation under Christianity at its basics.

The general premise is, men have a surplus of labour and a shortage in reproductive ability, women have a shortage or labour and a surplus in reproductive ability.
    The man sells his labour for her reproductive ability.
    Women were chattel, men were beasts of burden.

So the men owned the kids and her reproductive ability, up till 1860~, and from then on in west, the rights of ownership went to the mother by default.
    Then no fault divorce came along, and so the contract could be broken at any time and the women would come out on top by default, at which point why would a man ever get married ?

Obviously you need couple this with the general everyway but lose position women have created for themselves and you get the general malaise men have for marriage and kids. The odds are increasingly getting stacked against them.

2) Because women were added to the work force and instead of wage increases, we got 2 heavily taxed pay checks, with the increases in consumption of the family as the role of mother is removed, so ever increasing costs.
    So because it is more a nuclear family and less an extended one, unlikely to have granny and granda or uncles etc.. to look after the kids so again more costs. So now people are more likely to have one kid.
    Unless your a whore of the state, in which case you can have as many as you want, which causes a repeated dysgenic effect on the general population from what are broken families which creates generations of freaks, which are less likely to want kids themselves and more likely to want to abuse them.

Israel has the highest birth rate in the developed world, and that's becoming a problem
    "The birth rate is even higher among Israel's Arab community and more than double among its ultra-Orthodox Jews, two groups that also have low participation in the workforce, dragging the economy down."

The system we live in, western civilisation, was built on a set of ideas/rules/boundaries that have been eroded/destroyed. This is why people arent having kids.
    Men built the western system, but now are checking out, and right now its running on a lot of monopoly money and big red buttons for the degenerates to press.
    But at some point the mechanisms which the big red button activates will break and there will be no more men around to care/know enough to fix it.

parentheses and Tadhg Gaelach like this.