• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Archaeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem

roc_

If roc says someone has "authority, credibility, intelligence," you can be sure they're nothing but a bought whore.
Why don't you have a listen and give us your informed verdict?

I'm sure you'll find she's short on the ignorant, prejudiced, bloodthirsty, obsessive, totalitarian vitriol that is your trademark.

If so would that mark her out as a "bought whore"?

I found her fair, honest and with a worthwhile integrity. But that's just me.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Why don't you have a listen and give us your informed verdict?

I'm sure you'll find she's short on the ignorant, prejudiced, bloodthirsty, obsessive, totalitarian vitriol that is your trademark.

If so would that mark her out as a "bought whore"?

I found her fair, honest and with a worthwhile integrity. But that's just me.

One needs to have integrity before one can recognise it in others. You don't.

If roc says someone has "authority, credibility, intelligence," you can be sure they're nothing but a bought whore.
Well not always, but when it comes to Palestinians yes indeed. I can understand a Palestinian being dragged down under the weight so that all sense of personal integrity leaves them and they adopt a "if you cannot beat them join them" attitude- however they could be a Walid Shoebat or Sean O'Callaghan type character also. Either which way it illustrates nothing other than the sheer sordidness that accompanies Zionism.

the above headline reads -

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish rule in jerusalem

in 3000 years time, maybe the headline relating to these times we live in now will read

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish misrule in jerusalem

roc_

One needs to have integrity before one can recognise it in others. You don't.
To my mind, integrity demands you do what you believe is right, acknowledge truth, no matter what anyone else thinks.

This woman "turned against her community" as you would put it, by saying what she saw, and thought, that painted her community in a very unflattering light.

She has been ostracised and widely bad mouthed because of it.

We need more people like that. People of integrity, Taigh. Not morons who believe they owe some group their blind "loyalty".

That kind of "integrity" may be fine for very young men in an armed robbery gang or some terrorist outfit.

But once they get older, and get to realise the value of life, the pain of the loss of a child, and so on, what they do in the name of "integrity" changes.

Those who never grew up, who lack all integrity, would call these men and women "snitches" or some such.

I'm very glad I differ from you and your asshole bigoted cronies so much on such conceptions.

the above headline reads -

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish rule in jerusalem

in 3000 years time, maybe the headline relating to these times we live in now will read

archaeologists uncover more proof of jewish misrule in jerusalem
In 3000 years time it will be the era of Idiocracy - the headline will read: Archaeologists uncover more proof of Jewish dinosaurs.

Anyway this is quite interesting, though there is some controversy around it. It is a Stele from 1208 BC which would appear be the first mention of ancient Israel. The real problem for the OP is that both in terms of biological inheritance and Spiritual beliefs Muslim Palestinians it can easily be argued are far closer to the original Hebrews and Ur-Yahwehism than well the lads he is supporting.

Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
I recall a discussion between Norman Finkelstein and I think Max Blumenthal on Crosstalk on RT, during which they both said that Israeli archeological digs in Jerusalem did not continue down beyond the level at which they were finding Jewish artefacts.

I recall a discussion between Norman Finkelstein and I think Max Blumenthal on Crosstalk on RT, during which they both said that Israeli archeological digs did not continue down beyond the level at which they were finding Jewish artefacts.
There are "Israeli" archeological digs done by actual serious academics and then there are those done by people connected with the Hard Right Zionist Right and "Christian Zionists" which are very often about establishing claims to land and making Palestinian lives more difficult.

sword, have u ever been to knockma hill, noahs grand daughter associated with it. it is the most cosmic place ive ever been to, went there this summer for first time and watched moon rise, it is most definitely a centre of higher energy.

sword, have u ever been to knockma hill, noahs grand daughter associated with it. it is the most cosmic place ive ever been to, went there this summer for first time and watched moon rise, it is most definitely a centre of higher energy.
That is the place near Tuam right?

Yes I have been but I thought it was associated with a semi-legendary Gaelic Queen. I didn't hear about Noah's grand daughter.

kalipa44

Donator
To my mind, integrity demands you do what you believe is right, acknowledge truth, no matter what anyone else thinks.

This woman "turned against her community" as you would put it, by saying what she saw, and thought, that painted her community in a very unflattering light.

She has been ostracised and widely bad mouthed because of it.

We need more people like that. People of integrity, Taigh. Not morons who believe they owe some group their blind "loyalty".

That kind of "integrity" may be fine for very young men in an armed robbery gang or some terrorist outfit.

But once they get older, and get to realise the value of life, the pain of the loss of a child, and so on, what they do in the name of "integrity" changes.

Those who never grew up, who lack all integrity, would call these men and women "snitches" ortheir electorate

I'm very glad I differ from you and your asshole bigoted cronies so much on such conceptions.
The same thing happened to Judge Goldstone . He was ostracised from his Jewish community in South Africa after 's publication of the Goldstone report on The United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the war on Gaza in January 2009.He was refused entry into Israel to attend his grandson's bar mitzvah until he towed the line and denied aspects of the findings in the report.
Palestinian members of the knesset are attacked for speaking the truth about the treatment of their electorate.
, etc, etc etc

That is the place near Tuam right?
yes, she associated with it too, but she not buried there, Ceasaire - one of noahs grand daughters reputedly buried there. according to some they originally landed on south west coast and made their way up to knockma eventually. it could be more ancient than uisneach and there are passagetombs there too but for some reason it hasnt been properly archaeologised. btw, i checked google earth and both it and uisneach are on the same line of latitude and nearly the same height.

heres a story for u. I had an amazing hour on my own on the top of knockma during summer. it rained for a few days after that and the next time i left the house i went for a walk up the corrib, it was a beautiful evening so i walked further than i normally do. i was about to turn back when i spotted an old man and his dog further up the river, went up to him and we started chatting, lovely old skin, was years in london and came back in 80s. we were about half an hour chatting, he was great craic on top of being a nice aul skin and was very into nature. as knockma was still on my mind i asked him did he ever go out there. his face lit up. he pointed to a gap in the trees on the other side of the river and there it was, 20 miles north of us. i cudnt believe it. if i had stopped 10 yards ahead or before i wudnt have seen it. i didnt even know which direction it was in let alone think id be able to see it. then he pointed to his house behind us which was higher up on the moycullen road. then he tells me hes been seeing lights around it since he moved into the house back in the 80s. his wife who died nine years ago saw them all the time too and she was convinced they were 'spacemen'! he told me his sister in law sees them too. i asked him to describe them and he said they were like faint white balls and would hover around it and move up and down and i think he said there was nearly always three of them. needless to say, my mind was blown becuz he was practically the first person i had spoken to since i had been out at it a few days earlier. God bless ireland and the beautiful oldstock who are still out there in random places waiting to tell us their stories.