• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Are Zionism and the Alt-Right natural allies?

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I in fact honestly believe on its own that it was fantastic for the Palestinian people. It resulted in the phenomenal increase and greater prosperity of the local Arab population. (As per link in my signature).
You are like a Nazi who says that concentration camps were a great benefit to European Jewry. This one post shows that you are not a serious poster but a mere mouthpiece for the lowest and most gross sort of ZioNazi propaganda. You are infinitely worse than those cretins Anglophile and Setantawatch.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
In the same way as the Brit's used to regard building railways for the stupid fuzzy-wuzzies as a great gift.

Or organising many disparate peoples into conglomerate nation states long before they were ready for such.
roc_'s ploy of trying to make out that Palestinian opposition to colonialism is purely down or at best largely down to Islam reminds me a lot of Paisley Senior's attempts to explain the PIRA's campaign as being the result of a Jesuit conspiracy and little else. Of course the Jesuits were the Religious Order least like to have PIRA sympathizers within them (the Cistercians followed by the Franciscans were the most likely to support the armed struggle).

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
You are like a Nazi who says that concentration camps were a great benefit to European Jewry. This one post shows that you are not a serious poster but a mere mouthpiece for the lowest and most gross sort of ZioNazi propaganda. You are infinitely worse than those cretins Anglophile and Setantawatch.
The mystery for me is to whether he is actually trying to convince himself or others with the nonsense which comes out with.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
The mystery for me is to whether he is actually trying to convince himself or others with the nonsense which comes out with.

My guess is that he has a large database of quotes and out of context factoids that he has been supplied with by some agency of the Zionist Apartheid Régime and his whole job description is getting the contents of this database out onto as many forums as possible. You will notice that there is often a severe mismatch between the content that he drags up and the post he's supposed to be answering. He seems a bit too smart to be Hasbara - my guess is that he works in the Israeli Embassy in Dublin.

maxflinn

Legend
Donator
Others.

He's been totally convinced by Zionist propaganda. That's why he gets so upset when it's exposed as such, whereas other shills know they're talking shite so just log off or change the topic when their nonsense is exposed.

Roc_ really believes the nonsense he parrots and wants others to too.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
My guess is that he has a large database of quotes and out of context factoids that he has been supplied with by some agency of the Zionist Apartheid Régime and his whole job description is getting the contents of this database out onto as many forums as possible. You will notice that there is often a severe mismatch between the content that he drags up and the post he's supposed to be answering. He seems a bit too smart to be Hasbara - my guess is that he works in the Israeli Embassy in Dublin.
You're very revealing when you project as I've said already
So that's how your overlords in the BdS operate and how you're all supplied with your "on" messages

Past.. Don't tell them you are in love with Finkelstein, the mightn't like that

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Very sloppy you could have at least tried to get Ziobunny written on the drum.
Ask the BdS for a graphics course, I bet Omar Bagman did one in Israel, I wonder, if you asked nicely, if you could get the course in an Israeli university like old Omar?

You can ask the graphics department to make it up as a meme for you. Even your chum Anglo would be posting it then.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
Throbby Throbby Throbby

what are we going to do with you you little monkey.
Your obsession with the Holocaust is clouding your judgement, you're empathising with Nazis now. you also spelled Zionism wrong, come on Throbby your standards are slipping. I want to see the Throbster back to his best and will help and advise you all that I can.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
An enormous honour and compliment coming from your mouth. Now, you can go back to using the suffering and death of ordinary Palestinians to promote your anti-US imperialism, "anti-Zionist" propaganda purposes etc. I'll just leave you to it.
roc_ are there any other colonial projects in history that you would have been supportive of?

fundamentally, satantawitch and gadflie are in particularly bad form these last few days since practically the entire world told isrerica to phuck off, bar a few countries even the most raving zioinist psycho couldnt pick out on a map.
marshall islands (scuse me, the what islands)
guatamala
honduras
nauru (u what)
micronesia (im trying not to lmfao)
palau (never heard of it)
togo (to go or not to go)
and finally the united states of isrerica.

their true colors, especially the tragic gadflie (a petty psychopath), are on full display in the pathetic comments above, but as its the season of goodwill, i wish u both a happy christmas and hope u choke on ur turkey.

Setantawatchl

Respected Member
fundamentally, satantawitch and gadflie are in particularly bad form these last few days since practically the entire world told isrerica to phuck off, bar a few countries even the most raving zioinist psycho couldnt pick out on a map.
marshall islands (scuse me, the what islands)
guatamala
honduras
nauru (u what)
micronesia (im trying not to lmfao)
palau (never heard of it)
togo (to go or not to go)
and finally the united states of isrerica.

their true colors, especially the tragic gadflie (a petty psychopath), are on full display in the pathetic comments above, but as its the season of goodwill, i wish u both a happy christmas and hope u choke on ur turkey.
Yes to go or not to go is particularly funny
Wishing that I choke is s nice touch and demonstrates where the anger really is.
You're a nasty crude piece of work

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Before the Enlightenment there were three main divisions in Rabbinic Judaism- there were the Karaites who only accepted the Old Testament as an authority, the rationalist school and the mystical school. Now for someone raised a Catholic the idea that scholastic philosophy could stand in opposition to the contemplative tradition of the Church would be absurd. They both support each other. However Rabbinic Jewish mysticism or Kabbalah is whole different thing- there you get into the most flamboyant wild irrationalism. People often bring the creepy stuff in the Talmud but honestly debates around the Talmud are endlessly complicated and very hard to get to the bottom of. Also personally I don't trust the likes of David Duke on one hand or the totally cucked establishment academia on the other. However there is no debate around the really psycho anti-everyone not Jewish stuff found in the Kabbalah and in particular the Zohar.

The reason I bring this up is that I believe that roc_ belongs to the mystical school of Rabbinic Judaism. I remember bringing up in some regards the German Lutheran mystic Jacob Boehme who I used to be really into who was also guilty of wild irrationalism and roc_ got all excited and actually took a photograph on his phone and posted it showing that he owned his works. I saw other books on mysticism on the shelf in that photo to. Some Jews claim that Jacob Boehme was actually Jewish and had studied Kabbalah! LOL! I think that this is at the bottom of a lot of his psycho stuff.