• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Are Zionism and the Alt-Right natural allies?

Before the Enlightenment there were three main divisions in Rabbinic Judaism- there were the Karaites who only accepted the Old Testament as an authority, the rationalist school and the mystical school. Now for someone raised a Catholic the idea that scholastic philosophy could stand in opposition to the contemplative tradition of the Church would be absurd. They both support each other. However Rabbinic Jewish mysticism or Kabbalah is whole different thing- there you get into the most flamboyant wild irrationalism. People often bring the creepy stuff in the Talmud but honestly debates around the Talmud are endlessly complicated and very hard to get to the bottom of. Also personally I don't trust the likes of David Duke on one hand or the totally cucked establishment academia on the other. However there is no debate around the really psycho anti-everyone not Jewish stuff found in the Kabbalah and in particular the Zohar.

The reason I bring this up is that I believe that roc_ belongs to the mystical school of Rabbinic Judaism. I remember bringing up in some regards the German Lutheran mystic Jacob Boehme who I used to be really into who was also guilty of wild irrationalism and roc_ got all excited and actually took a photograph on his phone and posted it showing that he owned his works. I saw other books on mysticism on the shelf in that photo to. Some Jews claim that Jacob Boehme was actually Jewish and had studied Kabbalah! LOL! I think that this is at the bottom of a lot of his psycho stuff.
Well I don't have a deep knowledge of Judaism. Nonetheless I am deeply frightened by the more extremist elements of Zionism. I think there's an aggressiveness and desire to destroy there which is truly alarming.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Well I don't have a deep knowledge of Judaism. Nonetheless I am deeply frightened by the more extremist elements of Zionism. I think there's an aggressiveness and desire to destroy there which is truly alarming.
I remember reading somewhere that the "Revisionist Zionists" from whom the Likud Party came from were heavily into Nietzsche. Now while Nietzsche can be tremendously insightful and interesting I have noticed that reading him can have really awful effects on some people in terms of swelling their egos and allowing them to fool themselves into thinking there is something glamourous in crass amorality. I also recall that one of the ideologues of Revisionist Zionism said that his only problem with Hitler was that Hitler was anti-Semitic. All of which goes to show that Zionism really has much more in common with Richard Spencer and his followers than with any other political current in the West.