1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

BBC Name Change

Discussion in 'General Humour' started by Plasticpaddy, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

The BBC is to change its name to the Black Broadcasting Collective our special reporter found out today,after an exclusive interview with the chief of the BBC.He was taken to the far side of the moon where the chief has his luxury home.There he found the chief holding a spear and dressed in Zulu tribal ceremonial clothing."I have changed my name to Kunta Kinte to show solidarity with my black brothers and sisters." He proclaimed.He then went on to announce plans for a new show entitled the The Black and Blacker Minstrel show in which white performers would blacken their faces and black performers would blacken their faces even more."Thank god I'm black and understand these things!"Cried the chief.When our special reporter pointed out that he was in fact a rich,privileged white man.The chief became enraged and said"I meant in spirit you stupid white prole!"He then began a Zulu dance,cried"Uhuru!" and threw his spear into the back of the door.At this point our reporter prostrated before the chief and thanked him for granting him an audience.He then went and took the first rocket home.

THIS HAS BEEN STUFF NEWS
    STUFFING IT TO YOU

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. TheKing

TheKing Member Donator Political Irish

WTH?

Is this a joke, afternoon drinking or have the meds worn off?

Plasticpaddy and Dublin 4 like this.
  3. OP
    Plasticpaddy

You really shouldn't question STUFF NEWS,Straighten up and fly right get with the program.

4. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Drink taken?

5. OP
    Plasticpaddy

Dear friend you really shouldn't suggest such things I am the sober voice of reason in a mad mad mad world.Look out for my special reports on STUFF NEWS STUFFING IT TO YOU

6. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

I think you have a great future in journalism ahead of you a chara. You have the required distance from reality Wink Smile

7. OP
    Plasticpaddy

My friend I have my fingers on the pulse of reality I follow the high command,like the modern Prometheus that I am.

8. Asif

Asif Member Political Irish

This has to be one of the most stupid threads I have ever read.

9. OP
    Plasticpaddy

No no your being too modest.

10. OP
    Plasticpaddy

I look forward to your clever posts which will no doubt enlighten us all.

11. Goaty

Goaty Member Political Irish

The BBC is the only website I have encountered which greeted me with the words "feck off Paddy". Or words to that effect. Whereas I am welcomed at Channel 4.

12. OP
    Plasticpaddy

I see this is most disturbing.However I expect you know that commoners like me in the UK have to pay a TV licence or be sent to Siberia.So if you get your TV for free please be generous and send a couple of grand to the chief of the BBC,he will spend it wisely,I can assure you.

anderson likes this.
  13. anderson

anderson Respected Member Political Irish

Do you think the Irish government would let us have television without a TV licence?

Paying for it on the other hand.......

Plasticpaddy likes this.
  14. OP
    Plasticpaddy

To be honest I do not know the situation with Irish TV, I do know I'd like the TV licence abolished in the UK.

15. anderson

anderson Respected Member Political Irish

Ireland is virtually the same as the UK, we pay for the State Broadcaster RTE. €160 per year.

None of the money goes to fund Independence TV channels.

There was talk of changing it to a telecommunications licence, to catch anyone with a mobile, phone, Internet etc, but that seems to have been put on the back burner for now.

Plasticpaddy likes this.