• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Being a Gay Immigrant in Modern Ireland

I was in FG, I have so much to than them for, but I want to stand as TD. I think Ireland needs more Immigrant TD`s to represnet them in Dale Eiran.

This thread is about how Ireland accepts Gay imigrants.
I think a good first step would be to know how to spell "Dáil Éireann" if you actually want a seat there.

Wait-a-minute. Scratch that. I doubt the bulk of the parliamentary Stupid Party know even how to read. Nah, you'll be alright. In fact, you'll probably make "Justice Minister" within two years.

You seem to hate Gays
Hate the sin, not the sinner.

you seem to hate immigrants
New tenants our lands have, our homes foreign masters; orphaned sons of widowed mothers were not more defenceless. So must we bear the guilt of our fathers, that sinned and are gone! Slaves for our masters now, and none to ransom us;

I was in FG, I have so much to than them for, but I want to stand as TD. I think Ireland needs more Immigrant TD`s to represnet them in Dale Eiran.

This thread is about how Ireland accepts Gay imigrants.
Ah Jasus now the EU picked a gay immigrant to lead the country you fuckin knobhead . Anyway becoming a fine Gael td doesn't mean Leo is going ride you, they don't call him Leo the lying just for not being truthful . So are you a giver or taker? The only way to see how Ireland accepts the gay immigrants is to go to a gay club and see if there are any Irish queers doingg what they do to foreign queers .

Ah Jasus now the EU picked a gay immigrant to lead the country you fuckin knobhead . Anyway becoming a fine Gael td doesn't mean Leo is going ride you, they don't call him Leo the lying just for not being truthful . So are you a giver or taker? The only way to see how Ireland accepts the gay immigrants is to go to a gay club and see if there are any Irish queers doingg what they do to foreign queers .
Is leo a taker ? Is this a question the Irish media should be asking ? Would it change how the public feel about their taoiseach if they knew he was a taker ?

Is leo a taker ? Is this a question the Irish media should be asking ? Would it change how the public feel about their taoiseach if they knew he was a taker ?
I'm sure he is. He is known as Leo the lying for years. The media should ask it. But his pr department will have some way of paying them not to.
If this site runs a poll with people choosing giver or taker it should get the people interested to a point where he is has to come out and admit it.

I have often wondered why Ireland is so behind the times, as someone new to Ireland who happens to be Gay and an Immigrant its hard to find any place that suits my choices on a night out If you live outside of Dublin. Even in Dublin its hard to find a bar that is suited to Gay`s and immigrants.

Racism is rife in Ireland, you may think you are all multicultural and you may think you are a modern society but I can assure you that Ireland today is far from the place you beleive it to be.

Sly racism exists and even though you pretend to not be racist you cant help yourselves.

The amount of times I have been asked where I am from, when I say Dublin the look on the face of you Irish is disgusting.

When I say I am Gay, you look even more horrified.

Is modern Ireland no different than it was 10 20 50 years ago? You seem to hate Gays and you seem to hate immigrants, the only difference is you now smile and try to pretend you hate neither.
Ireland doesn't need the gay agenda. I dream of a gay free Europe because homos are at fault for promoting transgenderism in schools.