1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

"Biblical MGTOW"- Scotch Irish craziness at it's most extreme!

Discussion in 'Chat' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Aug 29, 2017.

1. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Being a Theology geek I have been following Drake Shelton on line off and on for a couple of years now because I find his at times surreal mixture of Auld Licht and Newes Licht Presbyterianism (he goes so far in his New Light views to be an actual Arian!) interesting from a historical point of view (you will find Arians among the Non-Subscribing Presbyterians, they are actually connected to the Unitarians in England, but you wont find any remotely similar to this lad). When I first saw the title that I thought he might have become an Encarite (someone who believes that all sex, even in marriage for reproduction, is gravely sinful)....But no, instead he recommends not marrying but entering into "Covenant" with a girl but not to move in with her and get her pregnant and still not move in. It gets crazier and crazier as it goes on. The whole thing is very warped but at the same time hilarious. I knew that the relations between the sexes were terrible in the United States but I didn't realize they were this bad!

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

There really must be something in the atmosphere of North America that turns relatively sane Europeans into complete fruitcakes.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  3. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

This is the thing a society where women and men hate each other as much as they do in the United States it cannot be long before they totally fall apart.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.