1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Bono's NGO 'ONE' aims to facilitate the mass immigration of Africa's doubling population into Europe

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Political Irish

[​IMG]

"As Africa's population doubles a lot of them will be coming to Europe...We'll need their youthful energy to do stuff"

Speaking to the Joint Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence is Jamie Drummond, Executive Director of ONE, "on the roles of ONE in ending extreme poverty and the Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals".

Drummond co-founded ONE with Bono and other activists.

Transcript:

"As Africa's population doubles, a lot of them, whatever the circumstances, will becoming to Europe as economic migrants or as refugees. They will be coming — many of them and that is a good thing if they come into a place with an open mind and those economies are doing well because we will be senile. We will be senescent demographically. We'll need their youthful energy to do stuff. So, that is just what the economic statistics tell you and the demographic data demands, you know...and demography is destiny. Europe and Africa are going to have a very close 21st century. The question is what kind of closeness will it be....and these kinds of investments through the aid program but also into people's minds and ideas about who we are gives less succour to the xenophobes and populists who will otherwise do very well in the political climate over the next couple of decades if we don't get this right...and I think we should all be quite worried quite frankly if we don't make these investments and we don't also make the investments not just in aid but in other policies like transparency. People need to see that the system is fair and it is delivering both within countries and regionally."

You might remember that Fine Gael MEP Brian Hayes has made similar remarks in an article he wrote for the Irish Times:

Europe is getting older, less competitive and emerging from the financial crisis at a much slower pace in comparison to the US. In any understanding of the real problems that confront Europe, from slowing growth to demographic pressures, it is obvious that the EU needs to attract people from outside of Europe to Europe. That’s either going to be done in a planned way or in a chaotic way, as is happening now.

Ireland is a case in point. Twenty years ago we had a labour force of 1.1 million people. That nearly doubled as the economy grew to two million people at work. The amazing turn around in Ireland’s economic performance, even with the economic crises, could not have happened without inward migration. If Europe wants the very social market economy continuing for future generations, then increasing our population is a crucial requirement.

I am not suggesting for a moment that we have an open door policy. That would be as irresponsible as doing nothing. But we must recognise that population growth in Africa over the next 30 years will see an additional billion people being born in that continent. That’s twice the size of Europe. By 2050 the population of Nigeria in 10 years could be over 400 million people. The pressures of population growth in other parts of the world will inevitably bring more people to Europe. We need to turn it to our advantage.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/brian-hayes-eu-could-disintegrate-on-back-of-migration-policy-failure-1.2410453

Some financials from ONE:

• The ONE Campaign spent $37.4 million in 2015.
    • The ONE Campaign spent 83% of its budget on raising public awareness and lobbying policy makers.
    • It spent 13.5% Management and Administration Costs.
    • It spent 3.2% Fundraising Costs

This is a very low amount of money on fundraising costs. They clearly have big backers and don't need public support. On their funders, they have this to say:

The ONE Campaign is funded by a combination of foundations, individual philanthropists and corporations. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, ONE does not solicit funding from the general public and is able to keep its fundraising costs low.

Read more here: https://www.one.org/us/about/financials/

Just want to show you who else is in ONE to see if you know any more info about them:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Political Irish Donator

Ugh. Why am I not surprised that Bono and a Kennedy are on the wanted list? Is it too brazen to wish to see them all in front of a firing squad?

For if it prosper, none dare call it treason.

3. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

As Africa's population doubles a lot of them will be coming to Europe...We'll need their youthful energy to do stuff:

Like run riot in Irish towns, impregnate Irish women and commit welfare fraud...?

Look on the bright side, a massive influx might make Ireland's national basketball team competitive.

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  4. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish

As anyone ever met anyone who actually likes U2's music?

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  5. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

I saw them in '87, but I was underwhelmed. Maybe it was because my seat was at the back of the arena and practically in the rafters.

I really like the first three albums, but fame seemed to fuel their egomania, and they became legends in their own minds. Gloria is among my favorite songs, I have to admit.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  6. SwordOfStCatherine

Wasn't that originally a Van Morrison song though?

I cannot stand smugness and Bono personifies it for me.

7. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

It shares the title with the Them classic, but they're horses of different colors. The U2 song has a goodly amount of religious allegory too.

8. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

True for you! He is the answer to the question noone asked and, like every other celebrity who has had smoke blown up his ass for much of his life, believes it's his moral right to bring eyesight to the blind (i.e. those of us unreconstructed folks that believe globalism is utter horseshit).

Una and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  9. SwordOfStCatherine

The thing is that we aren't living in the 1990s anymore when people like him were in euphoria over winning the Cold War and believed that "Utopia" was just around the corner yet the likes of him and their flying monkeys seem incapable of reassessing the situation. Something I have noticed is that a lot of "Generation Xers" have very little sense of a medium term yet alone a long term future and so do not feel any responsibility towards it. Maybe this is because they have cut themselves off from a connection to the past.

10. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Number of Africans living in Bono's street?
    Zero.

11. Wnoa

Wnoa Member Political Irish

I always tell my liberal friends that there are 200 million Nigerians so who's really the minority in the larger scheme of things?

12. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Geography
    A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant cou… "A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries"
    Anglo and Latin countries most tolerant.
    Wide, interesting variation across Europe.
    India and Jordan by far the least tolerant.
    The Middle East not so tolerant.
    Racial tolerance low in diverse Asian countries.
    South Korea, not very tolerant, is an outlier.

This map shows what white Europeans associate with race – and it make… "This map shows what white Europeans associate with race – and it makes for uncomfortable reading"
    This new map shows how easily white Europeans associate black faces with negative ideas.
    North and west Europe, on average, have less strong anti-black associations, although they still have anti-black associations on average.

Outside of genetics, the reasons are obvious on a geographical scale. We have had less interactions with blacks due to geography and so dont know how much of a plague they are.
    The genetic predisposition towards curiosity and being more likely to offer the open hand rather then the closed fist, is making us especially vulnerable to this invasion.

Traitors/Globalists/Useful idiots
    Do the Irish have a propensity towards being agitators or contrarians ? I dont think we are non conformist ?

The top ranks in Ireland seem packed full of globalists HookTube Globalists Among Us - Gravediggers of the Irish Nation
    I understand the fine gael types being full time traitors as Garret Firzgerald was openly on board the globalist train and the Sin Fein scum have the open borders marxism at their core, but the whole system seems to be infiltrated.

Or is it just boredom, especially among the disaspora types, because of a mixed bag culture and a lack of belonging. I can definatley see that within Ireland, as without our language, people here are growing up s a kind of basterdised anglo american.
    There seems to be a lot of Irish-American, Irish-Canadian etc.. that are open borders/traitor types within their hyphonated countries.

I can understand why the wasp did their best to break up the Irish communitites in north america, as a fifth column of catholics in your country would be a problem for them.
    However i think they would have been better off leaving them seperated and kept them at arms length.

Having bitched about the Irish and seeing how you listed them all, this is the rest in that group that i could find in terms of make up
    Jamie Drummond - Wikipedia is Canadian-Scottish
    Kelly Ayotte - Wikipedia is French-Canadian-American
    Joshua Bolten - Wikipedia Jewish-American
    Susan Alice Buffett - Wikipedia is billionaire Warren buffets daughter
    Joe Cerrell his name looks English-Scottish but it not a common name, so American
    Aliko Dangote - Wikipedia Nigerian billionaire
    John Doerr - Wikipedia billionaire American
    Tom Freston - Wikipedia millionaire American, MTV
    Helene D. Gayle - Wikipedia American " She has been called one of the top female leaders and global thinkers in the world." :)
    Morton Halperin - Wikipedia Jewish-American
    Mohammed Ibrahim (businessman) - Wikipedia Sudanese-British Billionaire
    Ronald Perelman - Wikipedia Jewish-American
    Sheryl Sandberg - Wikipedia Jewish-American
    Kevin Sheekey - Wikipedia American
    Bobby Shriver - Wikipedia JFK's nephew
    Gayle Smith - Wikipedia American
    Michelle l Sullivan American ?
    Lawrence Summers - Wikipedia Jewish-American
    Mark Suzmen American ? Name doesnt look European though.

As an aside, U2 are shite, only song I ever liked was Sunday Bloody Sunday, and that was because it was highlighting a massacre.

13. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Bono is a globalist scumbag through and through

He'll be in his mountain retreat in switzerland when the hordes of
    disenfranchised africans swarm over european cities to escape
    the carnage from the bombs and terrorists we sent to destroy their
    meagre prospects at home, and the corrupt tyrants we supported
    and kept in power so we could exploit the resources

Stop the re-conquest of Africa NOW!

Yankee and european globalist scum. Leave Africa to the africans, get out and take your guns and puppets and military bases with you!

US Bases in Africa:

[​IMG]

14. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

"Invade the world-invite the world".

GodsDog, Una, Tadhg Gaelach and 2 others like this.
  15. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

What a Rogues Gallery.

16. Tadhg Gaelach

Legend has it that when Sultan Mehmed II entered the gates of Constantinople on May 29th, 1453, the wealthy Christians came out of their homes and laid gold at his feet. He looked at the gold and asked why they had not used it in the defense of their city. They answered - We were holding it for you. Mehmed had them all beheaded. He knew that such traitors could never be trusted.

Generation Snowflake and Kershaw like this.
  17. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

This is a slight aside

Have you heard of the Doctrinal Warfare Program from the 50's
    How the CIA’s Doctrinal Warfare Program Changed the Catholic Church | Veterans Today
    The general purpose was to change these countries culturally and economaically (americanism) and line them up against the soviet union
    So you had people like John Courtney Murray - Wikipedia on catholic end and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jacksonn on the cia/government end behind it re the catholic church. After ww2 the catholic church didnt have many friends, they had denounced salazar and franco and obviously the soviets were not very friendly and so they ended up under American influence.

This is where the liberisation of the catholic church came out of and it allowed for free masons like Annibale Bugnini - Wikipedia to put vatican 2 agenda together and the novas ordo and other things, eg, Malachi martin, further undermining the church.
    This combined with half the priests and bishops were gays and due to the liberisation and undermining of the faith, the strict nature and faith of the church fell over itself, and you get all of the teenage boys getting raped, and so a complete collapse of faith and so any kind of real opposition, especially in Europe.

With the fall of the soviet union, globalism is the natural evolution of this.
    Theirs a question of have the leaders pushing this changed, or has the group just gotten bigger.
    But the useful idiots like Bono, would still play the same roles.

18. Turlogh Dubh O'Brien

Turlogh Dubh O'Brien New Member

A little over twenty years ago, as a university dropout on a threadbare wage of 8,000 - 13,000 punts a year, I could rent a three roomed flat in a leafy Dublin suburb for 55 punts a week. I could buy my groceries, pay my bills, sustain an awful 20 a day smoking habit, drink a couple of pints on the weekend, pay for evening courses to work my way up the labor market, and still have money left in my account at the end of the month.

Today a young man starting off in similar circumstances would, first and foremost, struggle to obtain equivalent "first rung of the ladder" employment as such roles are filled by foreigners, and even if he did his standard of living would be far below my own a mere two decades ago. This is the fruit of Ponzi scheme economics. The fruit of Ponzi scheme demographics will be infinitely worse.

In anycase, the shrinking native population of Europe is a boon not a curse. Less people results in more social mobility and less social inequality. A lesson from history learned by the spiritual, and occasionally literal, ancestors of our current robber barons:

The Economic Impact of the Black Death

GodsDog, El Chaval., Una and 2 others like this.
  19. Tadhg Gaelach

Doubling the workforce in Ireland has been an absolute bonanza for the people Fine Gael \ Fianna Fáil \ Labour represent, i.e. the landowners, landlords and cheap employers. It's been a cancer on the lives of the rest of us.

GodsDog and Kershaw like this.
  20. Rasherhash

Rasherhash New Political Irish

Number who will ever live in Boner's street...zero.

Kershaw likes this.