1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Bono's NGO 'ONE' aims to facilitate the mass immigration of Africa's doubling population into Europe

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Kershaw, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

He is fine. He is not even slightly overweight. If he gains 200 lbs maybe.

2. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

In 1990 I was working in the construction of the Intel complex in Leixlip. I was earning 400 punts a week (normal hours), my rent was 30 punts for a bedsit (now illegal). I was paying around 1 punt for a pint. After 1 year I had saved 5 grand in the bank. By 1994, I was able to buy a house as a single man on one income. Try that today. Life was gravy. All the construction workers were from every corner of Ireland.There was identity and camaraderie.Ireland was in in the world cup. Bars were packed to the door. The nightmare was yet to come.After that, I had to compete with people who have no great love for Ireland, They couldn't care less about the Nation. We are a vessel to make money then fuck off. I look at Ireland now from afar. Forced to emigrate. Pushed out of the economy by cheap migrants....and I despair at how things have turned out. My father emigrated in the 50's and I'm quite sure my son will too. The hardworking Irish leave to be replaced by feckless and sponging wasters.
    If you think the current migrant system is working, I can only assume you are not working class.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  3. Youngdan

I am interested in your tale. If you don't mind can you tell is where you went, are you still there, do you have your son and why do you expect he must immigrate. Then where. An you or your son immigrate to.
    You shold run for office but maybe you are not as good lpoking and charismatic etc as me.

4. PlantationWatch

PlantationWatch New Political Irish

I've been pondering on this question for a while now .

If Companies need African workers , Would it not be better for those companies to relocate to Africa ?

How does it benefit Ireland or Irish People if companies will be eventually hiring mostly foreign workers ?

We are then into the stage where we are looking at Ireland as a corporation rather than the home of the Irish People

GodsDog, Una and Kershaw like this.
  5. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

This is exactly what does happen today.
    This was what happened in america after bill clinton and nafta. The companies hopped the border into mexico and the cheap labour came the other direction to fill low paying jobs in agriculture etc..

A good example in europe is Canburys moving to Poland and the polish moving as cheap labour to england, its this shit that was the primary cause of brexit.
    This is a great write up on the what happened and on the old style of capitalism like Quaker capitailsm vs the globalist approach.
    Its long but everyone interested in the topic should read it.
    LRB · James Meek · Somerdale to Skarbimierz

Just some further smaller write ups on the general subject, not a patch on the above but whatever.
    In a final betrayal of the Cadbury brand, Kraft has quietly abandoned its promise to stick with Fairtrade
    Dairy Milk bars made in Poland instead of Bournville

This is not the above. Sub saharan africans are not going to fill the role of cheap labour that the polish or other east europeans have been doing. Their average person is not fit for such roles in the europe.
    If you are selective, for example if you are english speaking country, you can import an economic over class from former British colonies.

John Derbyshire: Time To Stop Importing An Immigrant Overclass | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
    Consider for example India. The mean IQ of that country is 82. The mean IQ of Indians in the U.S.A., on the other hand, is 106—higher than the mean for white gentile Americans.
    So there’s an overclass we’ve imported … from a low-IQ population.
    The same applies to Africa. The mean IQ in black Africa is 70, which is very low. Assuming a normal distribution with mean 70 and standard deviation 15, Microsoft Excel tells me that only 0.0032 percent of the population is higher than 130 IQ.
    That’s a teeny-tiny percent; but there are an awful lot of black Africans: 1.2 billion is the latest number I’ve seen. Point zero zero three two percent of 1.2 billion is 38,000. Every one of those 38,000 very-smart Africans is applying for a U.S. student visa.

What this is "divide et impera", divide and rule. You have a coalition of smaller groups that control the larger primary ethnic group or silent majority, a common practice in the former colonies, a smaller tribe controlling the bigger tribe.
    So the new model is a coalition of identity politics types immigrants/gays/trannys/shit libs etc.

You then flood the underclasses with average black useless eater types.
    This has a number of effects, like the break down of law and order in those areas, and push for a police state.
    They can be used as a weapon against the majority ethnic population like in the usa, eg. BLM

But you can manipulate the property markets as well for example. Once they have made shit of the area they are living in, and the ethnic people who can have fled, with their brand new mortgage/debt slavery tying them down to that next area, you give these invaders free housing in the next area that needs to be enriched.
    As long as properties are being flipped and the money is flowing through the banking system and the property taxes are going up, the government types are delighted.
    Even better if they have property of their own.

They also constitute a permanent group of people who will vote them in for giving them free stuff, a vote bank.

Kershaw likes this.
  6. Turlogh Dubh O'Brien

Turlogh Dubh O'Brien New Member

Well at least you can take comfort in the fact that there's a light burning in the window of Áras an Uachtaráin for you. In the racial worldview of the current establishment tens of millions of Irish diaspora may well rank below Nigerian Übermensch, but there'll always be that little candle of hope burning in the Áras reminding the diaspora that your tourist dollars have not been forgotten.

El Chaval. likes this.
  7. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Olli and YoungDan are both nutjob Strangeloves.
    Olli pretends that he thinks the US is doing a great job as world policeman, despite invading and messing up about 70 countries since WWII, that the destruction of Libya was a good thing and that Iran is somehow a nuclear threat despite having...oh...no nuclear weapons according to CIAs own analysts! He denies the facts, i.e. that AFRICOM is all over Africa despite a mainstream media blackout on the topic
    Youngdan thinks they should nuke Korea.
    Lunatics both

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh likes this.
  8. Youngdan

It is called self defense Canine. Korea is saying it is going to bomb the US. The US is not some euro faggot that is going to allow that to happen. Why should it. B

That is reality here. In Ireland things might be different. Your leaders are two beta males I believe. We had a beta male here only a year ago as well.

But Fat Fuck is in the cross hairs and it is only a matter of when.

9. GodsDog

You mad fuck! :p

The NK will never initiate war on the US.
    The US has thousands and thousands of nukes.

NK were carpet bombed by your countrymen and 23% of their entire population were ripped to pieces by american bombs. Millions of innocent people slaughtered.
    The US has still a large military presence in their country all along the DMZ, is still officially at war with NK and has consistently refused to agree to sign any kind of binding peace treaty despite overtures from NK. The US has shown that it will not stick to it's agreements with NK either.
    What are they supposed to do here?

The NK people are merely ensuring in the only way they can be sure of, that this horror never recurs and that they will not be attacked by the US again,

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  10. Youngdan

Just a small nuke.
    Enough to melt 375 lbs of lard.
    He is a traitor to the Korean people and he is trying to get millions of them killed.

About a year ago I was in the company of the wives of 2 Admirals and 2 commanders.
    Another time I was speaking to a retired Commander of a sub with 148 warheads I believe he nodded when I mentioned the number.

I asked the same question.

Would they press the button.

Without hesitation all 5 men would if the order was given. The reaction of the ladies was striking. They were very religious but that did not matter. Their duty and Oath meant that millions would fry.

I know nothing about you Dog, except you do not grasp reality on this issue.

11. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Political Irish Donator

Nor do the rest of us, Dan. We must all be stark, raving mad.

GodsDog likes this.
  12. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

It's no use, GodsDog. Facts, history, provocative joint-American/South Korean war games and decades of threats of the nuclear annihilation of North Korea go in one ear and out the other. You're having a dialogue with the deaf.

GodsDog likes this.
  13. Youngdan

You are correct. There is no talk of bombing Vietnam now us there, why is that.
    The reason is that there is no Fat Fuck viet cong fool threatening the US.

If and when the war comes, it is the fault of one Fat Fuck and one Fat Fuck only.

14. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

We agree to disagree.

GodsDog likes this.
  15. GodsDog

How did Vietnam ever threaten the US? :rolleyes:

What were they going to do?
    Send over cans of "ten dogs penis"
    to be secretly served in the whitehouse?

[​IMG]

16. Youngdan

Very good, Vietnam isnot threatening the US and relations are very good.

It is just the Fat Fuck that is living in 1950.

Hopefully the chinese will put one behind his ear before Trump has to give him a flash bang

17. GodsDog

Speaking of lard, Is that your own arse in your avatar?? :p

18. Youngdan

You are the second one to comment on my avatar. It is a picture of A Big Mac.
    The symbol of everything noble in the Free Enterprise System