1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Brexit Superthread

Discussion in 'The Brexit Forum' started by Superhans, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Posting Legend Political Irish

Ireland is one,Ulster is Irish.Plantation and partition are divide and rule.People that want to be British should live in England,Scotland or Wales.The people of Ireland have never been asked about what they want.It has been the will of foreign forces that has prevailed.

2. smurftool

smurftool Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

Not sure if its already been posted, but here goes.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. smurftool

4. smurftool

I wonder how Britain will do in Eurovision this year, I hear this is their entry.

5. Tess

Tess Non Registered Member GUEST

Uk is wasting its time trying to do a deal. Cameron couldn't manage it, and look at the Canadians, they wasted seven years trying to negotiate trade with the assholes.

I just heard one of them speak about Brexit. Didn't catch his name, but he was spitting bile. He reminded me of Hitler, thought he was going to go red and punch someone, barely holding himself in check. They hate the British for daring to snub them. We should just leave and wait for them to beg to trade with us, because they need us a damn sight more than we need them.

deGhost, Tadhg Gaelach and Dublin 4 like this.
  6. Kershaw

Kershaw Posting Legend Political Irish

Niall Boylan show talking about Brexit - load of callers talking about the impact of open-border mass immigration.

7. Kershaw

Nigel Farage on Article 50: ‘Well Done Bannon; Well Done Breitbart – You’ve Helped with This Hugely’

As the Prime Minister’s Article 50 letter made its way to Brussels, Brexit campaign leader Nigel Farage paid “a personal tribute and thank you” to former Breitbart boss Stephen K. Bannon for the role he played in securing victory for the Leave campaign in the European Union (EU) referendum.

In an interview with Breitbart London Editor in Chief Raheem Kassam on Breitbart News Daily to mark the occasion of Britain finally triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty and officially commencing the Brexit process, the former UKIP chief was bursting with enthusiasm.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/29/nigel-farage-article-50-bannon-breitbart-helped/

8. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

Theresa May severs ties with the EU

9. Ire-land

Ire-land Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

Dublin 4, Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  10. Asif

Asif Well-Known Member Political Irish

He is just a trouble maker, so much for him being a Brit, he is applying for US citizenship. Guess he really does not fancy Brexit that much.

11. Ire-land

In that he's already a US citizen?

12. Kershaw

I never liked the EU anyway says Cameron.

Mr Cameron told the audience: "I think it is worth understanding that Britain always was uncertain, in fact opposed to the idea of the deeper and more integrated political union.

'We looked at the European flag and we thought, "well, we don't really like the European flag, we've got our own flag".

'We looked at the European parliament and we didn't really like the European parliament. We've got our own parliament, which we are very proud of.'

'I led the campaign to stay in and I didn't like the European flag and the European parliament,' he said.

'We were always uncertain about that political union element. I was passionate about my side of the argument, I threw myself into the argument, I made every argument I could, I fought as hard as I could, but I knew that if I lost I would have to think about resigning.

'Having argued so strongly the way I did, I knew it would be hard to have the credibility to continue to take the country forward in the direction that people wanted it to go in.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364528/Cameron-never-liked-EU-glad-called-referendum.html

Dublin 4, Tadhg Gaelach and Ire-land like this.
  13. Ire-land

What?!

Tadhg Gaelach and Kershaw like this.
  14. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

The one thing that got under my skin about Brexiteers like Cameron above was that they were very happy to have their own Empire and sh1t all over everyone in it but as soon as they weren't the ones in charge they couldnae hack being equal members.

I agree with them pulling out but I've nothing in common with a lot of the Tory/UKIP c*nts who hark back to the days of Tally ho and for King & Country.

15. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Posting Legend Donator Political Irish

Typical opportunist scumbag.

Kershaw and Ire-land like this.
  16. The Boss

The Boss New Member Donator Political Irish

The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked

(From The Guardian)

'A shadowy global operation involving big data, billionaire friends of Trump and the disparate forces of the Leave campaign influenced the result of the EU referendum. As Britain heads to the polls again, is our electoral process still fit for purpose?'

'It’s not MI6’s job to warn of internal threats. It was a very strange speech. Was it one branch of the intelligence services sending a shot across the bows of another? Or was it pointed at Theresa May’s government? Does she know something she’s not telling us?”
    Senior intelligence analyst, April 2017'

Coordination between campaigns is prohibited under UK electoral law.
    • Robert Mercer owned Big data firm Cambridge Analytica GAVE a donation in kind to Leave.EU. (worth a 7 figure sum est.) Their services FREE for Brexit
    • The article shoes that AggregateIQ is de Facto one and the same as Cambridge, Mercer even controls its IP addressing.
    • The other Leave campaigns: Vote Leave, BeLeave, Veterand for Britain, DUP all employed and paid moneys to AggregateIQ. The official Vote Leave campaign contributing over HALF its total payments.
    • Steve Bannon was VP of Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge and AggregateIQ also worked on Trump's campaign.
    [​IMG]

17. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Posting Legend Political Irish

You left out the Loyalist & Republican Paramilitary Groups.

18. Thargor

Thargor Well-Known Member Political Irish

Ngel Farage has issued a Brexit war-cry as he warned the Government he is prepared to “pick up a rifle and head to the front lines” if it does not deliver a good divorce from the European Union. He said if a proper Brexit deal was not delivered, "there will be widespread public anger in this country on a scale and in a way we have never seen before”.

He added: "If that happens, much as I'm enjoying myself... I enjoy my trips to the States with Trump and the White House and everything else. I'm enjoying my life. But if they don't deliver this Brexit that I spent 25 years of my life working for, then I will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines."

Mr Farage's comments were filmed by Jason Hunt who shared the video on Facebook. Mr Hunt commented: “That's as close to threatening anarchy and incitement to riot that I think I've ever heard."
    Nigel Farage promises to 'pick up a rifle' if the Government U-Turns on Brexit

Not sure if he is joking or being serious!

Ire-land likes this.
  19. Ire-land

Well, something is needed to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Bearded libtard femboys vs a team of Tommy Robinsons? I'm not a betting man, but...

Superhans likes this.
  20. radioledger

radioledger Posting Legend Political Irish

Theresa May could walk out of EU negotiations over Brexit divorce bill

Industry bosses have been told to brace for the possibility of Theresa May walking out of Brexit negotiations in September.
    The prime minister could storm out of talks over Britain’s divorce bill, which could be as much as 100 billion euros (£87.7 billion), it is believed.

Read more: Theresa May could walk out of EU negotiations over Brexit divorce bill