1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Can a black person ever be Irish?

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Plasticpaddy

Plasticpaddy Member Political Irish

The big question is can the DUP ever be Irish?

2. DexterGreen22

DexterGreen22 New Member Political Irish

This is dangerous ground. I have used taxis driven by African drivers before but I will not have the state tell me that I cannot refuse African taxis without being arrested.

Any European can refuse to get in a taxi in their own continent for any damn reason he or she pleases.

3. Heraclitus

Heraclitus Member Political Irish

That's a matter for the political classes, not for school girls minding their own business on a bench.
    Hate speech laws are a load of bollox, but at the same time I have to commend the girls in the video for their remarkable restraint.

That Jaffa skag is extremely lucky that they didn't fling her under an oncoming bus. If I had a mixed race daughter and someone spoke to them in that manner, I'd be facing a murder charge shortly afterwards.

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  4. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I think some of those roads, a few in south Dublin, D.4, (some in town) were named before 1900..., & should of been changed to Irish.
    I saw a campaign going on down in Cork.. about the same issue.., where some of the signs had been plastered in Paint, until the Council removed them, or changed the names.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Well, Kempton on the Navan Road was built in the 1990s.

6. Una

That is exactly what it is... Globalism. 'Re-Packaging' of ethnicity, via bullying+brainwashing, via Rothschild funded 'Ted Talks', etc.

BrianBoru and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  7. Una

oh right, don't know that one.. can be traced to who was the TD, then, etc. easy to deduce reason.
    they should all be renamed..

8. Una

Yes, but do u think they would go thru all this blabber for an Irish person living in Pakistan,.. No Way...!
    The mental push in only in one direction ! onto christian ethnic european culture.

9. Una

sarcasm? u cannot ask someone to 'ditch' their culture, & ancestral history. They import it with them. some have little or no interest in integration. Then u must ask the question, how many? looking for a better life? There are 500 Million Europeans with access to Ireland, isn't that enough already?? A black person can grow up 'culturally irish', but ethnically african (e.g. nigerian), You cannot change yr ethnic identity.

10. mikeo

mikeo Member Political Irish

I could be born, reared, and live in the intuit area of Alaska,......but it doesn't make me an eskimo!!:cool:.... To deny that there are ethnic/ (and deep cultural) differences between people(s)...is lunacy and or willful politically convenient blindness. An African living in Ireland can become an Irish CITIZEN, but it doesn't make him ....well....An IRISHMAN:tonguewink:..."Bloodline speaking".you know what I mean...Despite what G.Adams....R.T.E....and anyone wearing a bandana thinks. The globalist PTB love to have these arguments made back and forth, while they continue to take over European Countries. Isn't the REAL question, whether on not the indigenous people of a sovereign nation have the right to refuse immigration into their country? As the Trumpster has said...."Immigration is NOT a right, it's a Privilege". Is Ireland, after 800 years of struggle, a Sovereign Nation? How do the Majority of IRISH People feel about continued Immigration into their Country? Does Ireland have a Representative Government??? (Thanks for letting me vent:smiley:)

11. Asif

Asif Member Political Irish

Why is this thread still open?

I foind it offensive, disgusting and disgraceful. Its as much as Id expect from the racists on this site.

12. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

And yet, you can't seem to drag yourself away.....

Myles O'Reilly likes this.
  13. mikeo

Not a big believer in freedom of speech, I'm guessing:rolleyes:

14. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

So what? Do you think this site should provide you with a safe space against opinions that hurt your sensibilities?

I am sick and tired of fascists like you attempting to silence people with differing opinions.

Tadhg Gaelach and mikeo like this.
  15. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Who gives a fukk what way you find it Snowflake?

redstar, mikeo and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

You're as Irish as I was Han Chinese when I lived in Beijing. Not at all, Asif.

It's absolutely pathetic listening to foreigners desperately try to claim our identity as their own. The Irish people are a nation and ethnic group native to the island of Ireland, who share a common Irish ancestry, identity and culture. You and your ilk will never be viewed as Irish by the majority of the population.

Map: Percentage of People Who Think It’s Important to Have Ancestry in the Country to be a Part of the Country

Ire-land, Liam, mikeo and 1 other person like this.
  17. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Strange how Libtarded Scotland is on that question.

18. mikeo

Hmmm......And I thought he was another one of those Bandana wearing , Irish-hating......Irish person! My mistake.

19. BrianBoru

BrianBoru Member Political Irish

20. Liam

Liam New Member Political Irish

It takes two to tango.

Ire-land and Tadhg Gaelach like this.