1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

Center for Strategic & International Studies - After Europe

Discussion in 'Political Philosophy' started by Tadhg Gaelach, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

It's hard to beat the Russian social scientists. In all seriousness, this fellow does make some good points that we need to be fully aware of in our struggle against Demographic Holocaust.

2. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

Where do you get the time, too much to follow up, on :) , ill have a look thanks.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

That's a good question a chara. I haven't been watching these videos in a long time so I was treating myself tonight. The worst thing would be to get into a fixed idea with no new information coming in. This is a Liberal institute and a Liberal speaker. My first instinct would be to bomb the place - but - we learn much more from our enemies than our friends.

4. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

No your right, im constantly trying to break down all the nonsense/bullshit ideas i have in my head from the previous nights :) . Its all a house of cards. Only hobby that i never get bored of.

Edit, I mean this is my rational, in terms of learning. I try cut out any kind of dogmatic approach, so any info that is put across in a substantive way is good to challenge yourself on.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  5. OP
    Tadhg Gaelach

Be sure to listen to the question and answer session as he really says some brilliant stuff. One fact is that during WW1, the British upper class suffered 35% more casualties than the working class. At the time, the British ruling class was a military class, and if you were born into that class you were expected to lead from the front in time of war. Fast forward to today, when the biggest crisis came in 2008, it was the ruling class that was completely protected from suffering - while all the suffering was pushed on to the working class.

6. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

Good riddance to them landlords.