• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Colm O'Gorman was an actual homosexual prostitute!

Or at least he claims to have been. I find the character very hard to believe but maybe this is indeed true. His supporting the Progressive Democrats, a party that combined Thatcherite economics with social nihilism after supposedly having had a rough time homeless would certainly on the surface seem to suggest he is telling the truth here.

"The former PDs candidate revealed that as a teenager he was forced to act as a rent boy when he found himself living on the streets of Dublin in 1984.
During this time, he was forced into exchanging sex with strange men for the sake of a bed at night.
"I once got a cheque for eight quid, I couldn't cash it... I was a bad prostitute, I was completely gormless," he added. During this time and for some years afterwards, he had no contact with his family."

I was forced to be a rent boy says activist O'Gorman on tough past - Herald.ie

I don't believe him, nor his tale of woe about being homeless while a student. I suspect he had a fetish for meeting guys in public toilets, when he became well known one way of ensuring that there would be no guys he had met in the toilets mentioning anything about their encounters to the media or on any forum would be to claim he was working as a rent boy and they had hired him for sex when he had been forced into prostitution because of his unfortunate 'homelessness' while studying in college.

There are a lot more things I don't believe about his past.

He likes to portray himself as a victim. And he is full of lies as his most recent problem shows.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I don't believe him, nor his tale of woe about being homeless while a student. I suspect he had a fetish for meeting guys in public toilets, when he became well known one way of ensuring that there would be no guys he had met in the toilets mentioning anything about their encounters to the media or on any forum would be to claim he was working as a rent boy and they had hired him for sex when he had been forced into prostitution because of his unfortunate 'homelessness' while studying in college.

There are a lot more things I don't believe about his past.

He likes to portray himself as a victim. And he is full of lies as his most recent problem shows.

Yes, you'd wonder why he feels he has to make this revelation now. Just more Snowflake virtue signalling really - Look at me - I wasn't always on a hundred grand a year plus expenses.....

Irish Warrior

Donator
Yes, you'd wonder why he feels he has to make this revelation now. Just more Snowflake virtue signalling really - Look at me - I wasn't always on a hundred grand a year plus expenses.....
He'll attract the likes of young student and the others of their ilk off this site to blow him now with that kind of money.

Exactly, like look at how far he has come. His expenses are almost as much as his wages. He claims that was when he was 17 in 1984 but a few months the later when his sister came to visit him he had a job and a place to live and was 'very active' in the Dublin Gay scene by then.
Now he has a very expensive office in Temple bar with 45 other staff (25 of which work in recruitment) and they have strangely enough 210,000 euro worth of computer equipment. And that's with depreciation would have cost far more than that when new. Wonder why such an organisation would need such a high end computer system.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
No he made it a while ago- I only found out about it today. I find a lot of the story hard to believe though I do believe he was indeed a prostitute.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Exactly, like look at how far he has come. His expenses are almost as much as his wages. He claims that was when he was 17 in 1984 but a few months the later when his sister came to visit him he had a job and a place to live and was 'very active' in the Dublin Gay scene by then.
Now he has a very expensive office in Temple bar with 45 other staff (25 of which work in recruitment) and they have strangely enough 210,000 euro worth of computer equipment. And that's with depreciation would have cost far more than that when new. Wonder why such an organisation would need such a high end computer system.
Why would someone lie about something like this though? Sexual fantasy? Pity seeking?

Why would someone lie about something like this though? Sexual fantasy? Pity seeking?
As I mentioned above it would seem he had an interest in procuring sex in public toilets, I expect that is a fetish of some sort amongst gay men. In order to protect himself from one or some of the men perhaps attempting to blackmail him after he made quite a bit of money from the Catholic church and became more prominent in the media as the head of shamnesty to say he worked as a prostitute while ages 17 would discourage any of those to attempt to blackmail him or otherwise bother him as he would claim they solicited him for sex.
He claims that his being homeless and a prostitute ( a victim) was as a result if his relationship with the priest fortune but but he also claims that he was sexually abused by an older man and older boy for years before he met fortune. A lot of his stories don't add up just as the Soros funding one.