• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Coolwhip

Political Irish
I'm sorry gentlemen. I will apologize to you all now, I thought I was being mocked, which is fine by me. I'm not in a popularity contest and this topic isn't conducive to civil discussion, One more video, I'll pick a good one and a short one, it's entertaining as well. I'll lay off the flat earth stuff for a bit but will I be kicked off for posting it? Can I start a separate thread and let people decide for themselves? I will only make maybe 5 or 10 posts a day unless in a conversation.

Accuracy? It's a conspiracy theory thread. I couldn't disagree with you more and I have strong evidence for an enclosed flat earth and cosmos. Why is it a problem? Are you afraid some will believe it. Am I hurting people? Are you free over there? Can't people ignore it if they choose. Will it embarrass your site? Too many questions. You should check out theologyonline.com and see how they do it. Why would "they" hide flat earth? Many many reasons, but for one it would mean God is real (I thought Jesus Christ was part of Ireland's heritage), and there would be peace on earth. Number two is money, greed, power, war and control of the masses. Go to work til you die and don't ask questions.

Can we move on from the flat earth conspiracy as it is blatantly obvious that it is a globe.You are posting nonsense saying that if the earth was flat, then the Sun could be directly above both places at the same time.

The Sun is never directly over Cape Town and London at the same time. It actually is never directly over London at any time because it is above the Tropic of Cancer.

I have not seen one thing posted here that is accurate and an average geography student does not know to be rubbish or that can not be figured out by a regular person.
And yet the atmosphere gets thinner the higher that one rises. I can see that you believe that the Bible is the word of God but to me it reflects and imperfect understanding of things by people who had not evolved past the Bicameral Mind and didn't really understand their environment. (Jaynes's Theory of Breakdown Of The Bicameral Mind Bicameralism (psychology) - Wikipedia ).

The other aspect is that Space is not a complete vacuum. The vacuum chamber question also seems to be based on a poor understanding of what is being observed. The reason for the glass barrier is to prevent the ingress of the atmosphere rather than the prevent the "escape" of the vacuum.
There's also a nice proof with the modified polar mount used for tracking satellite TV satellites. As the satellites are in orbit around the equator, the farther North or South one goes away from the equator, the greater the offset angle has to be used to "nudge" the mount into tracking the geostationary arc. Without this modification angle the dish would not point at the satellites but would point along a line parallel to the equator and the unmodified mount would only work correctly on the equator.

Great reply there Patrick Jane, you didnt once respond to the valid points made by JMCC or YoungDan.

If you want the idea of a flat Earth to even be considered you are going to have to reply with awnsers to their questions and points.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Great reply there Patrick Jane, you didnt once respond to the valid points made by JMCC or YoungDan.

If you want the idea of a flat Earth to even be considered you are going to have to reply with awnsers to their questions and points.
There is no documented proof of a satellite circumnavigating north/south or vice versa. Nobody can fly a plane, jet, rocket, sail a ship nor can a nuclear submarine do it.

Nobody can go from the top of the "ball" to the bottom of the ball and come back up the other side. A true circumnavigation. Somebody holds the world record for allegedly doing it in 77 or 79 but the "record" wasn't published until 2015. Similarly, a jet allegedly made the trip in 79 I think maybe 77. There proof was a 20 minute clip of camera footage fro "the plane". Believe me, I don't want believe it's an enclosed flat earth and cosmos. The sun and moon are a lot closer than you think. 93,000,000 miles my ass.

I've seen most available links for satellites at the poles and they exist there but not going around the ball north/south. The Russians allegedly did it or do it but I don't buy it. Somebody else is "working on it". Satellites are about the weakest point your side can make and then you fell proud and leave the discussion. Does anybody believe we landed on the moon? Prove with fake picture and "rocks" that when tested turned to be petrified wood?

I can bury the men on the moon fallacy and if they lie about that what else? You thin Elon has Tesla flying through space? One born every minute. As far as the vacuum, I don't have enough knowledge of the subject to know for sure. I doubt jmcc claiming to know does either. If somebody says they see the sun overhead at cape town and the uk at the same time, why would they lie about that. Can I prove it? No, and neither did Youngdan.

OP
OP
patrick jane
"Look Up" - The Flat Earth Revelation & the Last Days... [Luke 21]

Luke 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.
5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. (unless your Jewish, you're a gentile.)
25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.
38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

- 15 minutes

[video=youtube_share;yjnufPkU51w]And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
5 And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him.
6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.
17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.
18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Job 37:10 KJV -
By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.

Revelation 20:9-10 KJV - And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Bible Definition:
1. In a general sense, the surface of a thing, or the side which presents itself to the view of a spectator; as the face of the earth; the face of the waters.
2. A part of the surface of a thing; or the plane surface of a solid. Thus, a cube or die has six faces an octahedron has eight faces.
3. The surface of the fore part of an animals head, particularly of the human head; the visage.
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread. Genesis 3.
Joseph bowed himself with his face to the earth. Genesis 48.
4. Countenance; cast of features; look; air of the face.
We set the best face on it we could.
5. The front of a thing; the forepart; the flat surface that presents itself first to view; as the face of a house. Ezekiel 41.
6. Visible state; appearance.
KJV Dictionary Definition: breadth

BREADTH, n. bredth. The measure or extent of any plain surface from side to side; a geometrical dimension, which,multiplied into the length, constitutes a surface; as,the length of a table is five feet, and the breadth, three; 5x3=15 feet, the whole surface.

FACE - Definition from the KJV Dictionary

I've seen most available links for satellites at the poles and they exist there but not going around the ball north/south. The Russians allegedly did it or do it but I don't buy it. Somebody else is "working on it". Satellites are about the weakest point your side can make and then you fell proud and leave the discussion.
You don't seem to understand how satellites orbit a planet. There are many types of orbits and most satellite TV and communication satellites are in geostationary orbit where they stay in the same position relative to the Earth. Others, such as the Global Positioning Satellites, weather and other types use different orbits and are not in geostationary orbits. If the Earth was flat, as per your theory, there would be no need for a modification angle for modified polar mounts used to track multiple TV satellites.

I don't share your faith in the Bible being the unchanged word of God as it has been edited and translated over the years and entire books have been removed for political reasons. Even the Genesis creation stuff was "borrowed" from other contemporary Middle Eastern religions. Though, if you know your Book of Enoch and other books of the Old Testament, what was the Aramaic word for the Watchers?

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
John, you are stating supposed facts that anybody can prove is just a complete lie.
You live in mainland USA. At no point in time, on no day of the year, ever, is the Sun directly over your head.
Likewise in Ireland, the Sun is never ever directly overhead.

Irish Warrior

Donator
John, you are stating supposed facts that anybody can prove is just a complete lie.
You live in mainland USA. At no point in time, on no day of the year, ever, is the Sun directly over your head.
Likewise in Ireland, the Sun is never ever directly overhead.
That's borderline racist!

OP
OP
patrick jane
You don't seem to understand how satellites orbit a planet. There are many types of orbits and most satellite TV and communication satellites are in geostationary orbit where they stay in the same position relative to the Earth. Others, such as the Global Positioning Satellites, weather and other types use different orbits and are not in geostationary orbits. If the Earth was flat, as per your theory, there would be no need for a modification angle for modified polar mounts used to track multiple TV satellites.

I don't share your faith in the Bible being the unchanged word of God as it has been edited and translated over the years and entire books have been removed for political reasons. Even the Genesis creation stuff was "borrowed" from other contemporary Middle Eastern religions. Though, if you know your Book of Enoch and other books of the Old Testament, what was the Aramaic word for the Watchers?
So you're sticking with satellites as your proof? You should learn more about them, jmcc. They do not prove we're on a ball. Do you create the chips and set the specifications for all the components? Those would be the few people that know. Anybody can assemble satellites and launch them into orbit and install parts and prefabricated electronics.

Have you seen a flat earth map? Look at the UN logo, and a few other "agencies". I can provide with some depictions.

So you're sticking with satellites as your proof?
Orbital Mechanics and Physics.

You should learn more about them, jmcc.
Well I do know a few things about them.

They do not prove we're on a ball.
How do you figure that out?

Do you create the chips and set the specifications for all the components?
Not the chips but I have specified and designed some receivers in the past.

Have you seen a flat earth map? Look at the UN logo, and a few other "agencies".
That's projection of a sphere's surface represented as a map.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Isaiah 40:8 KJV - The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Psalm 12:6-7 KJV -
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

I trust the 1611 King James

Isaiah 40:8 KJV - The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Psalm 12:6-7 KJV -
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

I trust the 1611 King James
You still haven't answered the question about what the Watchers were called in Aramaic in the original versions of the Old Testament. Care to try? :)