• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Cork wants to be the City for Refugees!

anderson

Respected Member
Political Irish
I had the Flu at the start of the year, still not fully gone and back on a course of Antibiotics and steroids.

However, it seems the people of Cork are even sicker and must have caught MAD FUCKIN COWS DISEASE!

Cork makes bid to become city of sanctuary

Migrants spoke about their personal experiences at an event for UCC Refugee Week in Cork today.
The event in Cork City Library was organised by the Cork City of Sanctuary movement to highlight Cork’s bid to become part of Places of Sanctuary Ireland, which encourages society to support integration.

Attendees were given the opportunity to listen to personal stories of refugees, asylum seekers and migrants

Maria Wojdylo-Kelly’s art exhibition ‘Language of Life: Language of Humanity. Safety. Sanctuary. Set of Web’ is also running at Cork City Library until February 17.

The exhibition was introduced today by Lord Mayor Tony Fitzgerald.

UCC was recently granted a University of Sanctuary Status. It will provide seven asylum seekers and refugees with full scholarships from next September.

UCC Refugee Week continues until Friday.

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
I had the Flu at the start of the year, still not fully gone and back on a course of Antibiotics and steroids.

However, it seems the people of Cork are even sicker and must have caught MAD FUCKIN COWS DISEASE!

Sounds very naive.It begs the question what has been done for young Cork born people lately?

Dublin 4

Legend
Donator
Jaze lads c'mon...

No "Patriot" could meet for years without attack from the Bogus Left.

In the Weekend that they had to walk away from the RDS Showdown all I'm gettin is bedwettin about 0.000000000000001% of Africa luring the rest to drown in the Med.

Fux Ake Cop on....

YoungStudent

Donator
Political Irish
Jaze lads c'mon...

No "Patriot" could meet for years without attack from the Bogus Left.

In the Weekend that they had to walk away from the RDS Showdown all I'm gettin is bedwettin about 0.000000000000001% of Africa luring the rest to drown in the Med.

Fux Ake Cop on....
Is English your first language? Genuine Question.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator

What we're seeing here is the Cork landlords and sundry Gombeens making a play for some of those tens of millions being paid out, risk free, to property owners for the upkeep of migrants \ "refugees." The Irish ruling class have not suddenly become humanitarians. They have no more human decency than a rat. Otherwise, there wouldn't be Irish people dying in the freezing cold on the streets and young women forced into abortion by the threat of poverty and social exclusion.

anderson, when u get better, start taking ester c vitamins (solgar are a good brand), and echinacea drops. me and the 84 year old mother have been surrounded by flu over last few months but are flu-free and in top form thanks to these two. also, keep some for when u feel urself coming down with something, they will knock it out of the park if u get in at the beginning. echinacea is unreal.

as for the thread. i dont know what to say. its all going full tilt now. we are governed by NGOs, 'charities' , corporate educated nerds and the media. so called politicians just roll around between them all.
the rebel county will be the rabble county.

Well Rebecca Loughry in her tweet with the picture of the 'crowd' there to listen to so moaning free loaders claimed it was a great turnout. I only count 27 heads there and surely half of them were paid to be there being part of some quango. Now in all fairness 27 people is not a great turnout to anything really.