1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Criteria for a hundred thousand welcomes.

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by roc_, Jan 5, 2018.

?

Do you agree the criteria outlined below by Avignor Lieberman is the most important one?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Its quite incredible isn't it? I'd love to get a hold of that Irish Jew broad who wants our borders flung open and grill her about Israel's immigration policy.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. OP
    roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

Au contraire, the predictable circle jerk on my retreating from the thread for the weekend, clearly shows I touched a nerve. Also the reaction is revealing.

I don't post much on this forum. Much like I don't like unblocking the toilet in my house, I only do out when I have to, holding tightly onto my nose.

But you surely cannot have missed how the front page of this forum is daily typically filled half up with anti Jew stuff, and attacks on their homeland, Israel? (Never mind the bile and half-witted nonsense the other half is filled with, in particular the anti immigrant stuff?)

So you have no problem with that. Only with the single lone thread that seeks to undermine all the rest of the bilge on here. On yer bike.

3. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

She is actually pretty hard line anti-Zionist and does see it as racist colonialism, however she is also a Trotskyite. I'm pretty sure though that the infamous Barbara Spectre in Sweden supports hermetically sealed borders for the Zionist state even while she advocates open ones for the Swedish.

maxflinn and parentheses like this.
  4. Myles O'Reilly

I'd still love to get a hold of her and throttle her

Una likes this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Rather it's that all decent human beings have no choice but to slap down ZioNazism where-ever and when-ever it rears its filthy head.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

What you call "Israel" is not the homeland of all Jews. It is Anti-Semitic to suggest this.

maxflinn likes this.
  7. Tadhg Gaelach

And by the way, the phrase Céad Míle Fáilte doesn't mean you leave your door wide open and let the wolves sleep with your children.

8. Myles O'Reilly

I did not know about his Christian Identity but I do know he was straight up. For example, when Alex Maskey was the first Republican elected to Belfast City Council, on his first day all the Unionists shunned him in the main gallery. Seawright however walked out from them and across to him and said "I'd happily shoot you dead". He then stuck out his hand and said c'mon I'll show you around.

When he said he wanted all Priests incinerated alive he said of the big house Unionists "all those other bastards say the same thing amongst themselves, they just won't say it out straight".

I liked George.

9. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

Indeed, they've flogged that one for 70 years now, enough is enough. Yes a few jews died in camps but everyone gets it in the ass every now and then. The Brits exported food from Ireland during an gorta mor and starved to death countless millions of noble Gaels and have attempted to cover up their crimes with this infantile potato famine garbage. It was genocide pure and simple.

The Germans should do as that afd politician said and "tear down the monument of shame" to the holohoax and put up a nice statue of the Fuhrer with his beloved dog instead and be done with it.

Then we can all move on with our lives.

Tadhg Gaelach and Myles O'Reilly like this.
  10. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Swords is a very inquisitive person who has a real thirst for knowledge of all the various religions. Sometimes that means Judaism and its adherents, just as sometimes - actually very often - you post about Islam and its adherents.

Only in the warped, paranoid mind of a Zionist extremist is the former a problem, and bad, whereas the latter isn't, but is good.

11. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Then you'll hate Israel banning Jews who are against oppression and apartheid, the occupation and the illegal colonisation and the apparatus of state terrorism that enables all of this?

No, you won't hate that, because what you hate isn't Jew hatred, it's opposition to the heinous crimes of the state of Israel.

You have more hate in you for Jews that don't support Israel's crimes than even the victims of those crimes have for the Jews - and others - who do.

12. OP
    roc_

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can read between the lines of the representations that you and certain of your cronies make about the Jewish state.

And as I have often said, criticising the Jewish state is certainly not antisemitic. But there are other markers, very revealing about underlying sentiment, which regularly can be observed in parallel with such "criticism" in certain cases.

13. OP
    roc_

I'm not a Jew. I am merely of a view similar to what is being expressed here for example. I have observed and acknowledged exactly what Einstein is talking about there through my own friendships with Jews, in a number of countries, including here. So, the issue is not "hate" for one's host country. The issue is more of maintaining self-identity, raising self-confidence, and protecting themselves from the undeniable currents of antisemitism that exist in the world. And more in that vein. Most Irish people do not harbour outright hostility to the Jews. But the mob is always of concern. It continues to be, as well evidenced on this forum.

14. Tadhg Gaelach

Why should it be a Jewish state? Do you think Ireland should be a Catholic state?

maxflinn likes this.
  15. SwordOfStCatherine

From the article written by Einstein linked by roc_;

" While anti-Semitism in America takes on only social forms, in Germany political anti-Semitism is much more noticeable than its social form. The way I see it, the fact of the Jews’ racial peculiarity will necessarily influence their social relations with non-Jews. The conclusions which—in my opinion—the Jews should draw is to become more aware of their peculiarity in their social way of life and to recognize their own cultural contributions. First of all, they would have to show a certain noble reservedness and not be so eager to mix socially—of which others want little or nothing. On the other hand, antiSemitism in Germany also has consequences that, from a Jewish point of view, should be welcomed. I believe German Jewry owes its continued existence to antiSemitism. Religious forms, which prevented Jews in the past from mixing with, and integrating into their environment, are now dwindling away under growing prosperity and better education. Thus, there remains only this contrast to their environment, called anti-Semitism, that leads to social separation. Without this contrast, the mixing of Jews in Germany would happen quickly and unhindered."

Spoken like a true hard line ethno-nationalist.

16. OP
    roc_

There are 103 Christian states in the world. e.g. Denmark, England, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Norway, Zambia... etc. - These are all countries that formally recognise a form of Christianity as its official religion, often have a state church of a Christian denomination that supports the government and is supported by the government etc.

And there are 57 Muslim states.

You don't seem to have a problem with these. - Only with a single Jewish state.

EDIT - Ratio, you need to read the piece a bit better to get to what he was actually saying, not just quote out of context.

17. Tadhg Gaelach

This must count as one of your most ridiculously dishonest posts to date - and that's saying something.

18. SwordOfStCatherine

" Zionism, to me, is not just a colonizing movement directed toward Palestine."- at least he freely admitted it was a colonizing movement.

19. SwordOfStCatherine

There are TWO officially Jewish states.

20. OP
    roc_

Why?