1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Criteria for a hundred thousand welcomes.

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by roc_, Jan 5, 2018.

?

Do you agree the criteria outlined below by Avignor Lieberman is the most important one?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Are you suggesting that Denmark is a Christian state in the way Israel is a Jewish state?

2. OP
    roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

Once upon a time, perhaps when Christianity was spreading among the Vikings, to identify their state as Christian, would have been key in developing their national self awareness, and how they wanted to define their dignity and righteous behaviour and thinking etc. - Yes, in the same way as it is key for Jews today.

Obviously the Danes have developed in the long time their state has been in existence. - In a way that the Jews have not, since they did not have a state.

Neither am I suggesting that it is all about religion in today's day and age. - Indeed, the religious aspect of Jewishness, as time has passed, has been much relegated to second place behind shared culture in general, in particular the Hebrew language (which is currently experiencing a revival on a par with Ireland's nineteenth century 'celtic revival'), their experience with the Holocaust, the need to band together against persecution, etc.

But the legacy of being defined in essence as a Christian states remain not just in official constitutions etc. Denmark does indeed remain strongly Christian, and it is Christian values that underlie it, and that they draw on in times of crisis, or difficulty. etc

3. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

For Israelis but not Irish. Yet you claim to be an Irish non-Jew. LOL

4. OP
    roc_

I think that Jews have problems which can be mitigated by the self-confidence, self-awareness, and dignity which national identity brings. I think the same about the Kurds for that matter. Very obviously they (both) have more need of protecting themselves. Whereas, the Irish do not have the same problems at all. The Irish are able to draw on our homeland wherever they go; and within our own country, we are able to be creative and contribute to the world both in mind and in spirit, drawing on this well-spring. - Now, it may be construed as just a personal opinion that our national identity is not threatened by immigration. I personally think this is due to its strength. And I have personally witnessed a good number of different nationalities come to live here, and I have seen that they have indeed become Irish in a way that I can observe and appreciate adds to the very national identity and life we have here on this island. - They make "Irishness" richer. - I honestly don't know where people like you are coming from. I think you must not get out much, or else only hang around with some gang you grew up with, or something.

5. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Oh spare me- the problems that Jews have far more often than lack of self-confidence is over self-confidence, lack of humility and being overly self-conscious, and Zionism if anything makes these problems worse and not better. Look you take us all for fools with no life experiences, or at least no abilities to learn from them. All humans for all our differences do share a common humanity- something by the way which the Zohar denies and along with much of the Zionist Right in Palestine particularly in the Settler movement- and haven't had time to observe both Ulster Loyalists and English White Nationalists knowing what I know about the history of German Jewry I could recognize the debased form of ultra-ethno-tribalism in the Einstein piece you linked right down to the "don't talk to themuns" and accusations of a lack of confidence in members of your tribe who refuse to adopt your own extremes and hostility to the "Other".

We are Irish have no such problems at all? The Gael is actually bombarded with propaganda designed to inoculate self-hatred by the mainstream media all the time. The infamous "Father Ted" is an example of that. The Gaelic Irish are very often the most self-hating you could come across, across not all of them suffer from this, but you only need to look at Politics.ie to see what I am talking about in all it's horror and particularly as you go up the ladder of socio-economic power.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  6. OP
    roc_

And do you think "Irishness" should be set in stone at the pre Vatican II, priest-ridden, curtain-twitching, Guinness and tea swilling paradigm? The paradigm that would take umbrage at Father Ted? Thanks for making my point perfectly.

7. Myles O'Reilly

Why then wouldn't Israeli identity be enhanced by immigration? Why don't you want to witness a good number of different nationalities going to live in Israel and see that they do indeed become Israeli in a way you can observe and appreciate adds to the very national identity and life they have there in their land. Wouldn't they make "being Israeli" richer? I honestly don't know where anti-immigrants and xenophobes like you come from when it comes to Israel. I think you must hang around with some weird gang that wants mass immigration for one Country but not another. Its so strange that you can't even explain it.

maxflinn and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  8. Tadhg Gaelach

So you're saying the behaviour of the ZioNazis today is the same as the savage Vikings a thousand years ago?

maxflinn likes this.
  9. Tadhg Gaelach

That paradigm is only in your hateful and racist mind.

maxflinn and SwordOfStCatherine like this.
  10. Tadhg Gaelach

This is very typical Zionist Anti-Semitism. You hate the Jews as they actually are - and you see the Zionist Colony as a way to "shape them up," or "make men of them."

maxflinn likes this.
  11. SwordOfStCatherine

You cannot imagine Gaels with very different paradigms to caricature you present as to what "Irishness" is not objecting to "Father Ted"? Really? Also making out the Gaelic rural Irish pre-Vatican II as a bunch of gossiping drunks when a lot of them were "Pioneers" (i.e. they didn't drink alcohol at all) and were stoical in their speech is interesting shall we say.

12. SwordOfStCatherine

The logic is that the historically Christian peoples of Europe have a dark poison within them and therefore it is dangerous for them to have a strong ethnic identity while as the Jews are a Light unto the Nations.

13. Myles O'Reilly

Why does this weirdo continue to claim he's not a Jew?

14. SwordOfStCatherine

Simple- because he thinks that his cyber crusade against anti-Semitism will be more effective if he denies his ethnicity and presents his views in terms of a cosmopolitan universalism.

15. Myles O'Reilly

Well for the first time this has brought me inside the mind of a living, breathing Jew. Gosh it is evil.

I am now a self-confessed anti-Semite.

colm from clonmel likes this.
  16. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I'd always thought he wasn't Jewish, but now I think you're right, and he is.

17. SwordOfStCatherine

Meh, far from a majority of Ulster Prods are like Cruimh, however there is enough who are for them to be a problem. roc_ is a particular type of very based Jew and while their existence doesn't justify going all "Daily Stormer" upon Jewry as a whole it is as well to have some understanding of the likes of roc_ in terms of how their minds work because some have significant power and influence as the bold Kevin Myers discovered to his cost.

18. Myles O'Reilly

Every cloud...

19. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The Fake jews of Judah (real jews follow the 'Torah', NOT the 'Talmud') DEPORT African jews from Israel, PRONTO. END OF STORY.
    The Anti-Christ Talmud CULT, i.e. Heads of Global Elite 1%,.. promote 'Diversity' for White 'Christian' Nations ONLY, to breed out the 'royal seed' of JC, & create a low wage, mixed race Underclass, a Federation of NO identity, race or culture. Ruled by Them (the 'Chosen').

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  20. Tadhg Gaelach

The give-a-way was when he claimed he didn't know what Hanukkah was - and yet he knows the most arcane details of Zionist iconography and dogma - and has a data base from which he can call up obscure articles and quotes from any time during the last 150 years.

maxflinn and SwordOfStCatherine like this.