1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Criteria for a hundred thousand welcomes.

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by roc_, Jan 5, 2018.

?

Do you agree the criteria outlined below by Avignor Lieberman is the most important one?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. colm from clonmel

colm from clonmel Member Political Irish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  2. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Yes I absolutely agree. It is not possible that he wouldn’t know what Hanukkah is. He had to be trying to throw people off the trail.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  3. colm from clonmel

I was thinking the same. This Jew boy has heard the phrase Céad Míle Fáilte and has understood it to mean that we Irish should be complicit in our own genocide.

In his graph on the first page he says foreign born is only 20%, soon it will be only 30% then only 60% etc, etc. Until the last Gaels could be found on the Aran Islands at which point he will say "you still have the Aran Islands, there's only 15 Pakistani families on there, 1 mosque, 2 chinese takeaways, a Polish deli, an African cultural centre and a Sikh temple.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  4. OP
    roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

On my word, I am not a Jew.

However, I am certainly learning more about what it feels like to be a Jew on this forum; how it must feel to have to be continually aware that there are pockets of individuals who hate you so much, and who obssess so. It is highly unpleasant.

Particularly in the case of any Jew holding and wishing to express their opinion about their beloved Jewish homeland, or presenting their own view of the situation in the world, or perhaps who would wish to share their thoughts about any meaning or connection that they draw from the persecution and systematic extermination of roughly a third of their peoples during WW2 (and all their children and grand children and great grand children), and so on.

But all this is only the current most popular "reason" to hate Jews. Vis, their support of an allegedly evil, illegitimate, murderous state, and their "victim-hood", trying to overshadow other victims and other suffering. It seems to be coming more and more widespread. "...the entire world says: 'Bravo, Hamas, for confronting these people of corruption......Hamas will receive its means of survival, its arms, and its supporters from where it is least expected, because the hatred for the Jews is on the rise, and people who hate the Jews find no [other] way to fulfill their hatred of the Jews and of the Americans..."

I am beginning to really understand their fear and trepidation. I understand why almost a third of Europe’s Jews were considering emigrating because of anti-Semitism in 2013. In France the figure was 46 percent; in Hungary 48 percent. I would say the figure is a lot higher now after the last five years.

If I was Jewish, I would certainly be strongly considering emigrating, especially considering what is being promulgated as "fact" on this Irish forum.

To add to the tragedy, if I did go to Israel, no matter my personal left-leaning inclinations, I would not be looking towards Jewish political leaders who would advocate more liberal conduct, the making of concessions at the expense of Jewish security, or who would sacrifice rights to the historic Jewish homeland in negotiated settlements etc.

No. Rather, I would be looking to the political leader most able and unapologetic about defending Jews, and keeping them safe. In other words, the right wing Likud, for all that is unsavoury about their particular strand of Zionism. That's also tragic in its own way.

But I suppose the stand out point for me as someone trying to understand what is going on in our world today is that the "crimes" the "Zionists" are charged with today to justify future atrocities against them, are little different in substance to their previous alleged "crimes" - charges known to their instigators to be untrue all the while, but which time and again influenced the masses. - Such as poisoning wells; murdering children for ritual purposes; systematically trying to economically dominate and exploit all mankind; pseudoscientific books were written to brand them an inferior, dangerous race; they were reputed to foment wars and revolutions for their own selfish purposes; they were presented at once as dangerous innovators and as enemies of true progress; they were charged with falsifying the culture of nations by penetrating the national life under the guise of becoming assimilated; in the same breath they were accused of being so stubbornly inflexible that it was impossible for them to fit into any society...

Acknowledging that today, there is the little "problem" of the Holocaust to get around, to make Jew hatred more popularly appealing. That's why we so regularly hear from Jew haters that "Zionists" are "non-Jewish", "non-semitic", "semi-Mongolian Ashkenazim", "Edomites, separate from the Twelve Tribes of Israel", "descendants of Esau", etc. And why Holocaust denial and/or diminishment is undertaken by Jew haters, etc.

In my considered opinion, it is inestimably tragic that the greatest collective effort in all of history undertaken to try and ensure that the virus of antisemitism might never again infect the masses; all of the antiracist legislation, Holocaust education, interfaith dialogue, and so on, has so utterly failed to put a stop to it. - This virus has yet gain managed to find the words and logic to allow itself to be heard, to be supported by the most people possible.

It seems no matter the circumstances, Jews will be perpetually in the depths of minds of people like the above contributors, be a people who would gratuitously inflict suffering - and for profit, and out of war-mongering, and from greed, and on and on.

Sure, in times of unrest and turmoil the masses are inclined to hatred and cruelty. And since the economic collapse of 2007 this has been particularly apparent.

I have also developed more understanding through this forum what people mean when they say "The hate that begins with Jews never ends with Jews.". That lesson is stark on an "anti-immigration" forum like this one. Regularly emphasised on this forum are the connections between the two phenomena - as say clearly set out in this forum post - ==> Intro Material for People New to StormFront <== - Stormfront.

I have come to appreciate the "logic" in that link - abominable, wrong-headed, and ridden with cretinous hatred as it is. (Perhaps well illustrated by your little Miss Generation Zyklon B above, who actually I don't understand as well as the older generations of Jew haters, but her "contributions" are very concerning all the same.)

Of course it is an old trope, little Miss. - The exact same one as we have seen before - e.g. "... In many other countries, people are also beginning to wake up and see through the Jewish plans for domination. Jewry is therefore doing all in its power to defeat these awakening nations and to force them to give up their new racially-oriented policies. With ice-cold, devilish calculation, they unleashed a new world war that they hoped would defeat the national-authoritarian nations..." (To Know the Jews is to Understand the Meaning of the War! )

Finally, and one of the most ironically tragic elements of all of this, is that while all of this "activism" is "claimed" to be aiming sort of in a good direction, for the best interests of the Palestinians, and their "freedom" - the fact is that there will never be peace or a just resolution for the Palestinians while the extremists and radicals among them are spurred on by these obsessed and demented Westerners cheering them on from the peanut galleries.

The Palestinians will never be able to come to a just resolution with the Israelis while each and every odious regime that funds and resources their extremists and terrorists are applauded by this peanut gallery. - They will always suffer from the "competition of victimhood" that their so called western "supporters" try to promote. - The continual smearing, drawing on the continuous plague of usually false stories that emanate from an invidious Palestinian Arab NGO propaganda infrastructure set up in Ramallah, can only sow even more division and hate. - Feeding them false hopes that they will one day return to the same homes they left 70 years ago in what is now Israel only prolongs their suffering. - The exploiting of Palestinian deaths and suffering for propaganda and incitement purposes to attack Israel is a self perpetuating cycle. - And much more in the same vein...

So we find that while they claim to defend the interests of Palestinians, they in fact thrive on the continued suffering of Palestinians.

Anyway, consider this a flounce. I will not be posting again, I am sure you will all be very glad to know. - There are more constructive and productive things I could be doing in the political sphere. Really, I am sick with the feeling of trepidation that browsing and engaging on this forum leaves me with.

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

Better than the feeling of having a Zionist sniper shoot you in the head for peacefully protesting in your wheelchair.

maxflinn and SwordOfStCatherine like this.
  6. Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, the Zionist Movement set out to "reform" the Jews because they were embarrassed by the reality of the Jewish people. The Zionist hatred started with the hatred of their own Jewish fathers and mothers, but it ended with the Holocaust of the Palestinians, many of whom are also of Jewish stock - and to be regarded as some kind of "traitors" to be punished for apostasy.

7. colm from clonmel

What a bunch of sanctimonious drivel. The Jews have brought it all on themselves. You created Hitler by the actions of the Jewish Bolsheviks murdering 60 million white, european christians. The only thing Hitler is guilty of is attempting to save his people from the same grisly fate.

As the great war Criminal Sir Winston Churchill said:

Terrorist Jews.
    There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

Zionism versus Bolshevism - Wikisource, the free online library

Even your own journalists acknowledge it:

Stalin's Jews:

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened
    to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

[​IMG]

Yezhov was not Jewish but was blessed with an active Jewish wife. In his Book "Stalin: Court of the Red Star", Jewish historian Sebag Montefiore writes that during the darkest period of terror, when the Communist killing machine worked in full force, Stalin was surrounded by beautiful, young Jewish women.

Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges. In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.

The Jews active in official communist terror apparatuses (In the Soviet Union and abroad) and who at times led them, did not do this, obviously, as Jews, but rather, as Stalinists, communists, and "Soviet people." Therefore, we find it easy to ignore their origin and "play dumb": What do we have to do with them? But let's not forget them. My own view is different. I find it unacceptable that a person will be considered a member of the Jewish people when he does great things, but not considered part of our people when he does amazingly despicable things.

Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment. After all, others will always remind us of their origin.

Stalins Jews

8. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

So you admit that if you lived in the Zionist State you would a Likudnik and than turn around with over wheening snobbery and speak of the inferior to you masses being inclined to hatred and cruelty whenever things get a bit tough? You come out with that cliché mouthed off regularly by Jewish supremacists such Rabbi Jonathan Sacks and yet you admit that you would support the militantly anti-immigration and drowning in the most extreme forms of anti-Black racism Likud Party while complaining about Gaels being concerned about mass immigration and making out that they are all of one piece with Ultras such as Dwayne and Myles?

By the way who exactly is little Miss Generation Zyklon B? Is it Una or is it I?

9. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

[QUOTE="roc_, post:0]

Anyway, consider this a flounce. I will not be posting again, I am sure you will all be very glad to know. - [/QUOTE]

Not all. I can only speak for myself but ,
    I enjoy your posts and am asking you to remain and continue

10. SwordOfStCatherine

We should make this thread one for the general discussion of the "JQ"- I don't believe that there is a Jewish Conspiracy as such and even less do I think that Jews are essentially evil, however there are problematic factors, sometimes highly problematic ones with the "Jewish establishment" which a fair amount of Jews do actually acknowledge and speak up against. "The Occidental Observer" though it does give valuable information on this subject is hopelessly biased however frequently the likes of David Duke, Michael Hoffman II and holywar.org are just nuts. JBS however which puts forward the view point of based Zionist Seppo Jewry is an excellent place if people are really interested to start understanding this question. The below is an interesting debate between two Zionist American Jews about basically how far they should go in terms of moral universalism.

11. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Man! You could've spared us the agony of slogging through the self-righteous treacle you secreted between these quotes. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  12. Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh Member Donator Battle Royale

I call B.S. on that. More likely, he snitches out the website to the cops again. Anyways, I may have to double my donation from now on with the sincere hope that Roc has indeed ridden off into the cuck sunset.

13. SwordOfStCatherine

I think it is very wrong to refer to roc_ as a cuck as such, there is a lot distasteful and problematic about the TUV in Ulster for example but cucks is not something that I would call them- roc_'s problem is the opposite to actual cucks such as Olli and Young Student. While they deny the demands of duty towards their own ethnos he takes them towards his own tribe off in destructive and will nigh megalomaniac directions. Avigdor Lieberman is one of the leaders of Yisrael Beiteinu who represent the interests of recently arrived secular and extremely dodgy economic migrants from Eastern European in the Knessnet. I think that the central purpose of this thread was to present the Zionist Right in Palestine as somehow reasonable chaps.

14. SwordOfStCatherine

Jews are nothing if not loquacious. I have to say I loved the "Little Miss Generation Zyklon B" touch and have been telling everyone I know about it. The thing is that he will be back- back when she was a full on Modern Orthodox Zionist the Jewess I'm friends with used to be always ringing my best friend and I up and ranting at us that we were filthy anti-Semites who she never wanted to see again and than would ring us up again two or three hours later and request us ever so politely as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth to come around and help her choose a dress or something like that. Not just roc_ but one of the other Jews on politics.ie is always telling me that he is putting me on ignore but somehow or other I never seem to remain on ignore for long. roc_ will be back.

15. Tadhg Gaelach

Unfortunately, he's sure to be back as Anglopile and the poor little Tel Aviv student are so hopelessly conterproductive for their cause.

16. SwordOfStCatherine

If anything roc_ is more counterproductive. It is if a lot of the time has walked out of the pages of a Kevin McDonald book. See the effect that he has had on Myles.

Myles O'Reilly and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  17. Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake Member Political Irish

President Trump pardons jailed Chabad icon Rubashkin President Trump pardons jailed Chabad icon Rubashkin
    President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, the chief executive of what was then the largest kosher slaughterhouse in the country, who was convicted of bank fraud and money laundering charges.
    “In 2009, he was convicted of bank fraud and sentenced thereafter to 27 years in prison,” a statement Wednesday by the White House said. “Mr. Rubashkin has now served more than 8 years of that sentence, which many have called excessive in light of its disparity with sentences imposed for similar crimes.”

Rubashkin, a member of the Chabad Lubavitch movement, is 57. He has 10 children, which Trump noted in his commutation.

President Trump commutes 27-year sentence of Sholom Rubashkin President Trump commutes 27-year sentence of Sholom Rubashkin
    Sholom Rubashkin, a 57-year-old father of 10, was arrested in Iowa in 2008, several months after Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided his meat-processing plant and arrested 389 illegal immigrants. Rubashkin was cleared of knowingly employing underage immigrants, but was found guilty of money laundering and fraud.
    “The President’s review of Mr. Rubashkin’s case and commutation decision were based on expressions of support from Members of Congress and a broad cross-section of the legal community," the White House said in a statement. “A bipartisan group of more than 100 former high-ranking and distinguished Department of Justice officials, prosecutors, judges, and legal scholars have expressed concerns about the evidentiary proceedings in Mr. Rubashkin’s case and the severity of his sentence. “

In February, more than a hundred public leaders, including Attorneys General, FBI directors, and federal judges, wrote a letter to the president urging for Rabashakin’s commutation, calling his sentence “patently unjust” and “draconian.”

The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin Where Trump's real estate world meets a top religious ally of the Kremlin

His second pardon is for this Chabad guy Rubashkin, im assuming they are just big donors, and the real connection is Adelson, and whatever he wants, but i thought it interesting.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  18. Una

Una Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

a doc. from Princeton ?? Since zionists have infiltrated & moulded Princeton into an 'indoctrination' network, why would we bother to read it?
    I don't think yr jew 'friends' are telling you everything......... i suppose it depends whether they're actually jews... & follow the 'Torah' OR
    are members of the Synagogue of Satan. .....The 'mob' is just better informed.
    Explained in their OWN Words here.

PART 1 (of 6 Parts, but this should suffice..)