• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

D.B. Cooper and an FBI cover up?

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
I doubt if he lived. He likely starved in the forests of The Rockies. If he lived, he would have come clean at the end of his life.

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh
I doubt if he lived.
If money linked to the Northwest Orient hijacking that is periodically found on the banks of the Columbia River (and in different locations) is any indication, he did live to tell the tale.

He likely starved in the forests of The Rockies.
He bailed out in Washington, not Colorado.

If he lived, he would have come clean at the end of his life.
That's conjecture. Not everyone needs to assuage a guilty conscience, even if he is on his deathbed.

Youngdan

Staff member
Donator
If money linked to the Northwest Orient hijacking that is periodically found on the banks of the Columbia River (and in different locations) is any indication, he did live to tell the tale.

He bailed out in Washington, not Colorado.

That's conjecture. Not everyone needs to assuage a guilty conscience, even if he is on his deathbed.
Well it would not be to assuage his conscience,it would be to boost to everyone how he pulled off a great stroke.
If he lived, he would not be losing money.

Anyplace west of The Connecticut River is the Rockies to me