1. Welcome to Political Irish. Guests may post but all posts are restricted to approval. Why not open a free account and join our other members and post without restriction. Click Here to sign up!

David McWilliams supports former Irish Diplomat "that Ireland considers a future of outside the EU!"

Discussion in 'The Brexit Forum' started by Dublin 4, Apr 3, 2017.

1. TheWexfordInn

TheWexfordInn Member Political Irish

WTF is schizophrenic about pointing out Kremlin propaganda sh&te from a tool who knows nothing about Ukraine, who has never set foot in the place and who probably has never talked to a Ukrainian whose views about Ukraine consist entirely of parroting the crap spewed out by the colonial aggressor and biggest enemy of Ukraine.

2. Ire-land

Ire-land Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Standard Wexizophrenic nonsense.

Predictable.

GodsDog likes this.
  3. TheWexfordInn

Fact free point free argument free crap. Are you trying to gain a reputation as a troll? If not then make a point.
    Are you like that other tool another one of these Kremlin trolls who parrot word for word whatever the Russian propaganda ministry states without any thought or analysis given to it by yourself?

4. Ire-land

I've 'liked' countless posts by you, and replied to nearly as many- all without reaction from you. Not that any of that bothers me, I just like your points on here...

The fact that you've chosen to reply to the posts where I've called you into question, really does say a lot about you.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  5. TheWexfordInn

You called me out by for whatever reason smirking about a post I made about Ukraine.

I've got extensive experience of the place being someone who views Ukrainian TV/ newspapers daily, having being there repeatedly, having multiple Ukrainians I talk to all the time. Along with Ireland and the UK it forms the three counties I know most about and have done so for for years.

You are someone who probably couldn't find Ukraine on the map who decided to post a smart arse congratulation to another tool who chose to post anti-Ukraine Russian propaganda.

6. Ire-land

Lol.

Channel your misplaced, nonsense aggression towards someone else, you sad bastard.

7. TheWexfordInn

I tell you something, I do feel aggression to anyone who speaks out in favour of Russias policy in Ukraine or apologists for their policy such as tits like you.

8. Ire-land

As I was saying- misplaced, nonsense aggression.

Find an appropriate outlet, you sad bastard.

9. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Non Registered Member GUEST

Sooooo. How would you guys characterize Putin's regime?

10. TheWexfordInn

Have you any facts, links, any sign of your having thought about the matter to post relating to Ukraine?

Or do you only post smart arsed congratulations to the Russian apologists and foul mouthed abuse about anyone who questions you about your thinking behind those smart arse posts?

11. Ire-land

Wtf are you on about, genuinely?

12. TheWexfordInn

Are you a bit slow?

Ill spell it out for you.

I made a perfectly correct valid point in response to another posters statement about events in Ukraine.

You made a smart arse attempt at a put down of that point.

I posted a link which validated my point.

You then started yelling abuse like Father Jack.

Thats where we are at.

13. Ire-land

Have a word with yourself, lad. The only time you reply to people on here is when they call you out on your bullshit, as I've done here.

Or when you mistakenly think they've called you out on a different shade of your bullshit, even though they didn't, as we're experiencing now.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

14. TheWexfordInn

No-one could tell what you are talking about from that post.

If I made a post that you disagree with and then we can discuss it. Thats what you are supposed to do on sites like this not shoot off on a foul mouthed rant when something you disagree with is posted.

What you are supposed to do is quote what you disagree with and then type your counter point.

15. Ire-land

Okay.

Jog on, lad.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  16. Una

Una Member Political Irish

sorry..... the reality is much grimmer.... they are not 'random people'. or ('fxxks from many countries as u put it).
    2 much 2 explain...., but basically... 'Khazar' jews who follow the Talmud, joined forces with royalty, + the 'black nobility' of Europe, +'some' non jews in an 'Unholy' alliance, at the death of Queen Victoria in 1901.
    All royalty in Europe are related, & descendants of King Solomon (originally jews, & their connection to Israel is clear from their Royal Coat of Arms, their names were changed, e.g. in England's case, to 'Windsor' during WWII).
    Royalty & the 'black nobility' of Europe, joined forces with the Rothschild banking empire, among others, (first founded 1776), at this time, in 1901.
    (The 'black nobility' of Europe, are the mega-rich ancient 'merchant families' of Genoa & Venice, the head of which can trace their family back to the last Roman Emperor). They still exist. They did not disappear. Through the centuries, they have inter-married to maintain their wealth & power.
    These aristocrats decided at the death of Queen Victoria, the matriarch of the Venetian Black Guelphs that, in order to gain world-wide control, it would be necessary for its aristocratic members to “go into business” with the non-aristocratic, but extremely powerful leaders of corporate business on a global scale, and so the doors to ultimate power were opened to what the Queen of England likes to refer to as “the commoners”. Through their illicit banking cartel, they own the stock of the Federal Reserve, which is a private for profit corporation that violates U.S. Constitution and is a root of the problem.

US Takeover, 104 years (1913) & counting:
    The Khazar jews have managed to 'infest' every area of the USA, & have used the Continent for their own benefit, to enrich themselves, & thru infiltration of the 'White House', & All Unions across the US, & Ownership of All media, & education, have used, & are using, the US military to expand 'Greater Israel'. (hence, the fall of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Gaza). By setting out to dominate & 'subdue' the US, (& succeeding in 1913, with the creation of the Federal Reserve (central bank), they have in turn, managed to subdue the entire world. (That was the goal, by the way.)

They Own most of the World, All banks (city of london, bank of England, bank of the Vatican, US Fed Reserve, All Central banks, IMF, World Bank, ECB), All media, big pharma, big Agri., hollywood, publishing houses, music industry, infiltrating education, unions, universities, & religion. They are the creators of the EU, UN, Bilderberg, Council of Foreign Relations, Tavistock Instutite, Chattam House.

They 'Drafted' the Balfour Declaration in 1917, to create the 'State of Israel' (drafted by Lord Rothschild, a talmud jew), & are behind all wars.
    They are in a race to complete 'Greater Israel' & place a world ruler in Jerusalem. (i will leave out 'how' they intend to achieve this..., because yr not ready).

Most people are completely unaware that there is a huge war (also spiritual) taking place at an ELITE Level, to 'subdue' humanity.
    whereby they use their Ownership of all western media, to turn & mould people's minds, by perversing & confusing society & youth, via liberalism to the extreme, (more souls for them), to 'replace' God, with Lucifer, the 'Light bearer', 'God of Light.'
    Now u may think all this is cooo cooo, loop the loop, but let me tell you, it's not important what we think, because THEY Believe it, & They Control the World.

For examples, take a look at u tube:
    1. the closing ceremony of the London Olympics 2012, the Phoneix rising (lucifer) (fanning out the tree of life), (message from the Elite, to the Elite).
    2. the Euros 2015 (more of the same)
    3. check the 'Satanic Throne' the Pope sits on today, (Jesuits r clearly infiltrated), as Rothschild talmud jews Own the Central Bank of the Vatican (a Sovereign State, that pays no taxes & are outside Italian law), (illuminati & the vatican)
    4. check if the priests are singing to lucifer 'in Latin', in Rome, with the Pope's permission.
    Then get back to me, & tell me why. (....?)

To understand how they have 'taken' the US, with great intent, by following the 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (the 'How To' book for jewish World Domination)
    look on u tube, at:
    'America: Freedom to Fascism' by Aaron Russo,
    the last 104 yrs, to Today, & where we are all headed as a result.

'black nobility'
    Oligarchy - Venetian Black Nobility

http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/

Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins

"Which Central Banks are NOT owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellars?" - 'Yahoo! Mail'

History Part 1
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080
    Part 2
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-freemasons-and-the-house-of-rothschild/25179
    Part 3
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/bin-laden-the-911-illusion-secret-societies-masterminds/24764
    Consolidation of Power After 9/11
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/consolidating-us-money-power-the-four-horsemen-of-global-banking/24967
    Greater Israel
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Perversing Society: a full-time job for khazar talmud jews, (i.e. turning society 'away' from God & 'the core family unit', the True, (hidden) intention)
    Teen Vogue teaches anal sex to 14 year old girls
    Everything You Need to Know About Anal Sex
    Marriage for 3 men in Colombia now Legal
    Colombia gets first 'polyamorous family' as three men legally established as unit
    Church Blessings for gays in Belgium (not happy with 'equality & gay marriage' anymore)
    In Historic First, Belgian Bishop Calls Church to Bless Lesbian & Gay Couples
    gender neutrality takes over
    Tube to change 'ladies and gentlemen' announcements - BBC News

Background comments, from conversations with others:
    The Satanic Jewish elite are motivated first and foremost by race, because that is the knowledge of the satanic seedline. Western Europeans are the only pure human lineage (of King David, followed by Jesus Christ) so these secret orders like Freemasonry and the Illuminati, led by the Jews, primarily seek to destroy that pure lineage through 'race mixing'. I don't even think they discuss this secret, hiding in plain sight, even at the secret Bilderberg meetings. It is top level stuff, yet anyone on the street can notice it and point it out.

Yes, the Edomite Jews converted the Turkic Khazars to Judaism 1000 years later, in the 10th century, from there they entered into Europe, and became the Askenazic branch of Jews, from which the Rothschild family hails from.
    Répondre 1
    nesis777il y a 21 heures
    The Edomites were there with Christ, they are the ones who killed him~
    Rg Boltil y a 21 heures
    and are using Islam to wipe out this lineage (the gentiles, descendants of JC), after which they will destroy islam, as only talmud jews will be tolerated in lucifer's kingdom.

[​IMG]Bible Revelation 3:9
    I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews, though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Bible revelations also state that WWIII will be at the 'Mount of Olives' (Jerusalem).
    (makes perfect sense, as the Khazar Jews, do not intend to 'share' Jerusalem, as they re-create the ancient map of Israel, (pre-JC, & pre-Christianity).

Make no mistake, The 'Elite', thru symbols, actions, pomp & circumstance, ceremonial procedures & traditions, reflect accurate Bible knowledge, yet they promote the Bible to the Masses as made up fairy tales & legend. In fact, they have a deep understanding of the Bible, that is far superior to anything the public is taught.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  17. Una

Una Member Political Irish

Sorry, kinda lost the post on what this was about.

18. The Potato Mystic

The Potato Mystic Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

How much of his posts on Russia/Ukraine are his original content or inspired by the missus' rolling pin will have to remain one of those unsolvable mysteries I'm afraid. Wex' good lady wife being a cutie from Kiev.

Apparently a mob forcing out a democratically elected government isn't a coup according to........the rolling pin.

Ire-land and GodsDog like this.
  19. OP
    Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Political Irish

Right Lads- my Thread has been turned into a Free for all amongst some good valid Posts.

Please delete those squabbling posts which have no other issues raised within.

Thanks.

20. GodsDog

GodsDog Member Political Irish

Thanks for the education, but I'm still not convinced. Although no doubt it's useful for these folks to have the masses thinking they are all powerful despite the fact that they really aren't.
    So they are happy to perpetuate the stories. Reality is far messier and pathetic IMHO

What gets me is, if these people are so smart, then why do they seemingly adhere to such primitive horseshit superstitious beliefs?
    In my experience most highly intelligent people tend not to believe in any religious dogma
    because they are all so full of holes and lack any hard evidence. They tend to see them as merely another system of control for weak minded serfs.

It's a nice idea to think that a cabal of highly intelligent people are running the world and in control of everything but Occam says otherwise.
    Sure there is no doubt that groups of these ruthless ruling class c*nts regularly get together, preen, tweak their beards, drink the finest wines available to humanity, and generally try to feel superior to the masses while they plot and scheme to corrupt sovereign governments in order to protect their wealth, keep their serfs and livestock down and create even more opportunities to fleece us all for their own gain.
    But their motives are disappointingly grubby and pathetic. Ultimately mankind are just apes not long out of the trees who cannot sit the right way up on a toilet seat mostly. Just puppets driven by their base impulses and drives. That includes the elites. Clever or not, "Overreach" is our middle name, along with "cock up".

The sad fact is, nobody is at the wheel and we are careering out of control towards the precipice like some glorified infection destroying the host. Humans will be a mere footnote in the history of planet earth.
    And there will be no glorious return of Lucifer or Jesus or mohammed or any other of the myriad of colourful gods we have fabricated to make us feel somehow important in the scheme of things.

But if indeed my opinion is wrong and otherwise highly intelligent people truly do believe in such things then clearly the ultimate meaninglessness of life has driven them quite insane.
    And indeed we really SHOULD be alarmed if insane people remain in positions of power over us. Perhaps that's the real issue we should be contemplating here.

Olli Rehn likes this.