1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Denmark set to ban the burka and niqab.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Oct 10, 2017.

1. kalipa44

kalipa44 Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

No you don't. You spend at least half of your posting time spewing insults and fabricating personalities for complete strangers on annonymous forums.
    Between that and your threats i think you're a vile "man", who condones any kind of evil that Israel can treat the Palestinian people to.

maxflinn likes this.
  2. roc_

roc_ Member Political Irish

I listen carefully to what you, Max, Rasher, Kalipa, Myles, and a huge army of people on forums like this say about the Jews, and Israel. And I pay attention to your intent.

And then I listen to what Caroline Glick is saying, and her intent. - And let me tell you, while I acknowledge that she has right-wing, harsh, troubling views and 'solutions', I see what she says is in a large part true. But what she says only finds its truth in the existence, the activeness, the abominable "advocacy", and myopia, and one-sidedness, of the army of posters on here like you.

Listen carefully to her. She only exists because people like you exist. (btw I don't need to be Jewish to have that insight.)

3. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

I've made probably 10,000 - 15,000 posts on political fora and have never said anything 'about the Jews'.

I criticise the actions of the Israeli state, the criminals running it, the criminals in the Israel lobby including the Neocons in the US and UK, the actions of the often vicious, racist illegal settlers of the West Bank etc.

All very specific.

I criticise the actions of Wahhabi terrorists too, and the criminals who support them like the Saudi Royal family. I don't talk about 'the Muslims'.

Again, very specific and I believe the other posters you mentioned - at least those I know from P.ie behave the same way, criticising specific people, groups, politicians, criminals etc, not 'the Jews'.

The only people who ever go around talking 'about the Jews' are those like you who do this intentionally with the view to backing up your false accusations of anti-Semitism.

Eg:

Netanyahu is a butcher who murdered 550 Palestinian children in Gaza in 2014.

Hasbara response: you hate the Jews.

And another:

BDS is peaceful, non-violent resistance against Israeli criminality and oppression.

Hasbara response: BDS is anti-Semitic, if you support it you hate 'the Jews'.

Need I go on?

kalipa44 likes this.
  4. roc_

Not only are you completely transparent. Your illogic is boundless - the main course served on top of your extreme one-sideness and zealotry. - That illogic and irrationality alone is why I gave up even bothering to engage with you.

No.

5. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

Look I'm sure you have dealt with toddlers. Men cannot deal with toddlers. Either they allow the toddler to utterly manipulate them or they get overly authoritarian or give a combination of both which isn't healthy either. I honestly really like Jews but sometimes they can behave as toddlers, I have seen roc_ throw tantrums on P.ie which left their intended victims in utter incomprehension, I'm sure that you have suffered a couple of these yourself. The Jewess that I'm friends with who has since converted to a very extreme form of Eastern Orthodox Christianity (she is an Old Calendarist Nun now in Romania- and if people think that Auld Licht Presbyterians and the SSPX are hardcore they should take a look at them) used to ring up my friend and I and rant about how she was having nothing to do with us again because we were vile anti-Semites and she was never going to have anything to do with us again only to ring us up two hours later and ask us for advice about a dress or a perfume. In the same way roc_ and wascurito or whatever his screen name is have over and over again told me that they are putting me on ignore and never talking to me again, but that never happens. roc_ is very bright and I believe basically decent unlike L'Chaim who I consider an evil creep however he does half believe that Ireland is full of people who are out to get him for being Jewish which is insane but there you go.

maxflinn likes this.
  6. maxflinn

How is that talking 'about the Jews'?

His is the prime minister of the so-called 'Jewish state'. He says he speaks for all Jews (which of course he does not).

You simply won't find any of us pro-Palestinian posters talking about 'the Jews'.

We are specific.

Therefore your claim is bogus, and as I said: designed to conflate legitimate criticism of the actions of the Israeli state with anti-Semitism.

kalipa44 likes this.
  7. maxflinn

I rarely agree with him on anything and he has a habit of launching the odd vicious attack but I too would have more time for roc_ than I would for L'Chaim, who I agree is creepy.

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  8. roc_

Taken in context with all your other 15,000 odd posts.

ZOG
    [​IMG]

Such a phrase as "Master-Jew" is quite obviously drawing on well worn tropes implying characterizations such as greed, manipulation, and the need for world domination.

Whether you just glibly, thoughtlessly picked up the trope from hanging around the kind of people found on this forum, is not for me to say. But one thing for sure, I know that it expresses a part of the message you have consistently tried to propagate.

9. maxflinn

Two identical posts on two separate threads both looking to move the conversation onto your favourite subject: anti-Semitism.

As I said: it's all you can do. You cannot realistically defend the crimes of Israel and the Neocons and you don't try to in any meaningful way, instead you just try to change the subject to....

Telstar, Setanta, you.... all using the one simplistic tactic.

I challenge you to go onto one of the Israel-critical threads and try to defend the crimes highlighted there.

You won't, because you can't. You'll just sink deeper into the world you have created for yourself which shields you from your frustration: the world where Israel is always right and her critics always hate Jews.

kalipa44 likes this.
  10. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

LOL.

I know two actual anti-Semites, one of them is my mum in law (the English Civil War and the Inglorious Coup are as present to her soul as Masada is to yours) and the other is another Ulster Scot convert to Catholicism (he has copies of the "The Curse of Cain and Esau; The Church's real Teaching on the Jews" which is up there with the "Jews and their Lies" in terms of Christian actual anti-Semitism, pound to a penny Kalipa has never heard of it- he was raised though by a Free P Troubles widow so I forgive him his nuttery). Max isn't an actual anti-Semite and pulling up Daily Stormer images over him is actually undermining the reality of the evil of that site in people's minds by associating it with him.

maxflinn and kalipa44 like this.
  11. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Respected Member Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Bullshit. I can see the hooter on you from here.