1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Derry- A "Sanctuary City"?

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by SwordOfStCatherine, Oct 25, 2017.

1. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish Battle Royale

To be honest I don't like the woman for tribal reasons, reasons that have nothing to do at all with NICRA, but a lot to do with the INLA and other Nordie CNR Trotskyites. While I do have not just respect but sympathy for the PIRA but these lads are a totally different story. Belfast is an utter kip, Derry though due to a large part it has to be said due to past Orange misrule is if anything worse. The place cannot look after it's own. This idea is madness.

Given this idea comes from the USA Left there is a danger that the Shinners will adopt it.

McAliskey: Derry can be a ‘Sanctuary City’

Dublin 4 and Kershaw like this.
  2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator Battle Royale

Bernadette was always basically a Libtard. This latest nonsense from her doesn't really surprise me.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  3. Anglophile

Anglophile Member Political Irish

McAliskey's scumbag comrades went into the 'sanctuary' of a church and slaughtered people
    saying their prayers....

Can't you just see all the Leftards and Libtards in awe at her latest wheeze for Londonderry??

4. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

If you had said that about Adams I would accept that. I'm not accepting that about her. O'Bradaigh was an Ultra but there wasn't a nasty tribalist edge to him at all. He had a lot more "Liberality" than she ever did. Anyway forgetting about the Troubles fingers crossed that the Shinners don't adopt this crazy idea in order to impress people on the UK mainland and in the USA.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

I hope people will ignore this post. There is no evidence that Tele has ever had anything to offer people of either tribe in Ulster of even vaguely good-will. In fact I suspect his interest in Ulster affairs is driven by support and sympathy of many in Sinn Fein to the righteous struggle of the Palestinian people.

6. Anglophile

Can't handle the truth, eh??:rolleyes:

7. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

No Tele I'm well aware of the Darkley Hall massacre as well stuff that you probably are not. I made clear in the OP that I dislike her for tribal reasons, the thing is though that I am able distinguish between the different types on both sides of the "Peace Wall". Another thing is that I don't believe you are capable of discussing the Troubles in an adult and rational manner, plus on top of that picking the scabs of the Troubles on the interweb nearly always sheds more heat than light.

8. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

Will Berns give Sanctuary to all the people that her INLA Sectarian Murder Gang Friends ran outta Derry?

From the Irps to Plantation facilitation...

[​IMG]

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  9. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

10. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

What do you think are the chances of the Shinners buying into this?

11. Tadhg Gaelach

12. Tadhg Gaelach

They won't because it's Bernadette's idea - but I'll bet they're kicking themselves for not thinking of it first.

Dublin 4 likes this.
  13. Tadhg Gaelach

Well, she supports abortion on demand, gay marriage - and now mass immigration. What does she lack to be a Libtard?

14. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Ethnic cleansing (and I'm not talking about the usual Prod mopes-the Prods cry wolf so often when something serious comes along I understand that it can be unbelievable) is not exactly Libtard? She described someone who managed to get himself chucked out of the INLA for tribalism as the "Best Republican of them all", now can you imagine Mercurial ever saying such that? Billy Hutchinson believes in abortion on demand, homosexualist marriage and (sort of - he cannot shout this to loud anyway) in mass immigration; would you call him a Libtard?

15. Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, a lot of these hard core paramilitaries are actually Libtards on every other issue.

16. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

That is all I need to hear and it comes as a relief.

Good than because it would be economic suicide for Derry and devil knows what other problems it would bring.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  17. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

I'll coin the 3 Phrases for you- 1 I used last year a bit- "Republican Informer Stooges" supporting "Alternative Conquest" / Tsunami Immigration or in SF's Case both "Alternative Domination" / EU & Alternative Conquest.

"Scruffbird" is a R.I.S.Groupie supporting A.C. but SF are R.I.S. Supporting both A.C. & A.D.

Scruffbird may not be an Informer herself but she ran around with enough ol Dirts long enough to lose focus on what Patriotism means.

They've bought every other evil- would their Grassroots permit this, I don't know.

18. Anglophile

1. We have never had a discussion on 'the Troubles' that I'm aware of.

2. So how do you know whether I'm 'capable' or not?:rolleyes:

19. OP
    SwordOfStCatherine

Nordies are infamously myopic however I don't think the Shinners will buy into this idea but there is just a chance that they will. They might go this far though they probably wont.

Of course the reaction of the fleggers will be to go ballistic- but just like in the fleg riots that will draw in scarce PSNI resources and allow hoods to prey on both sides. The fleggers had to be faced down than however this is something else. There are non-violent ways to make Prods look like gobshytes- it isnt the most difficult thing in the world.

However a Somali rapes the daughter of a local Republican hard mon and than what happens? They retaliate back, which is fair enough, but than they get the Somalis "revenging" and things could easily spiral especially given the unemployment there which creates a situation where people have time to really dwell on things.

Than there is the fact that one of the major problems in Northern Ireland on both sides of the "Peace Wall" (though yes it is most evident among Prod males you would be a fool to walk around Divis now) is lumpenization, a lot of these illegal immigrants are lumpens who would just encourage our ain wee feral creatures to become even more feral. Who really wants to see Detroit on the Foyle?

There is a rule of life that I try to live by, though I don't always do and it is- "never make a bad situation worse".

20. Antóin Mac Comháin

Antóin Mac Comháin Respected Member

What makes you think Bernadette McAliskey is a Police Informant?

Is that not a libelous comment?

I've taken a Screenshot of it, so it's pointless removing it.