• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll Do You Support The People Of Palestine?

Do You Support The People Of Palestine or Israel?

• Palestine

Votes: 61 42.7%
  • Israel

Votes: 40 28.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • Both

Votes: 24 16.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Anglophile

Respected Member
Political Irish
This is not about me.

You lie. I always try to answer questions I'm asked unless they are trolling nonsense.

I don't even know why you are here because it's certainly not to have a discussion about anything. If you want to just spread propaganda why don't you get a sandwich board and stand on a street corner someplace.
Or take up gardening or something because forums are not for you and you don't seem to have anything better to do .

Just a few helpful suggestions for you . No need to thank me :thumbup:

:rofl:

Anglophile

Respected Member
Political Irish
I have never seen a group of people not take responsibility for their own actions and failures like the Palestinian Arabs...:cool:

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I have never seen a group of people not take responsibility for their own actions and failures like the Palestinian Arabs...:cool:

But you have seen a group that are infinitely worse: The Zionist Jews and the Jews who profited from usury and slave trading in Europe over the last 2,000 years - and who blame absolutely everybody in the whole world - including the victims of their usury and slave trading - for their own criminal behaviour

dwayne

Political Irish
I support any Native People who have been Invaded and having Genocide committed on their People,of course i support Palestine

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator