1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Poll Do You Support The People Of Palestine?

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs' started by maxflinn, Nov 2, 2015.

?

Do You Support The People Of Palestine or Israel?

This poll will close on Apr 20, 2059 at 5:51 AM.
  1. Palestine

60 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. Israel

39 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Neither

16 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. Both

24 vote(s)
    17.3%
  1. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

In general I love Southern Irish people but the Pat Condell/COG type of arrogant malcontent among them I really loathe. The only reason he supports the Zionists is because he hates Muslims so much- it is a bit like the weirdo Southerners who out of hatred for their parents' Catholicism started sympathizing with the Orange Order. Saddening and pathetic.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

You'e the one using the extreme right wing anti Semite term ZOG

3. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

It's a useful shorthand for the claim that Anglozionist is making. He claims the Goys are all under the control of ZOG.

4. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

No you're the one saying it and using the ultra right wing term No one else
    You use intemperate language when you post about Gays and Immigrants
    And us have the gall to describe anyone else as a Nazi
    You know what you are

5. Tadhg Gaelach

Your Hasbara chum is the one claiming that the Zionists own everything and control everything and that we Goys are your cattle. Maybe you should have a word with your handlers about the standard of the drones you are recruiting to spread your hate propaganda. Because, like yourself, Anglozog is spreading much more anti-Zionist feeling than winning sympathizers to your vile cause.

6. SwordOfStCatherine

Goy actually does mean "one of the nations" and not cattle. However the swinging between megalomaniac boasts of immense power and influence to self-pitying whinging about being a super persecuted minority is a tiresome practice of Zionist Jews in the UK, France and to a lesser degree the United States. The question for me is why do so many of "those of the Nations" go along with it? When you see the way the likes of "Emily Davison" and "Toland" treat L'Chaim you cannot help wonder about them. Take Kevin Myers and the way he has taken his punishment for example. I would take "Dwayne" and "Myles" over that type of carry on any day if I'm honest with myself.

7. Tadhg Gaelach

Well, one thing I know is that the likes of roc, Anglo and Setantawatch would be the last people I would want to have supporting any cause that I would support. They are the kiss of death to any cause. And what sort of stupid name is Setantawatch? Some fools in Tel Aviv pick out a mythical character from each country that they're targeting? This is why Hasbara is such a complete and utter failure. Not only a failure. They would do so much more for their cause if they just shut up and said nothing.

SwordOfStCatherine and kalipa44 like this.
  8. SwordOfStCatherine

Oh yeah wasn't Setanta CuChullain's best mate?

9. Tadhg Gaelach

No, Setanta is Cúchulainn birth name. He got the name Cúchulainn when he slew the hound (cú) of Culann, and then became the hound of Culainn in the animal's place. He had been invited to Culann's fortress but was late. Culann forgot about him and released his hound to mind the gates. The hound rushed at Setanta, and Setanta, who had been striking his sliotar with his comán (hurley) and running so fast that he could catch the ball before it landed, instinctively hit the ball so hard that it went into the hound's mouth and killed him. Culann was devastated at the loss of his hound and Setanta said that from then on in, he would be the Hound of Culann.

[​IMG]

SwordOfStCatherine likes this.
  10. SwordOfStCatherine

Yes his best mate was Ferdia.

11. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

A tired old lazy slur, you make an absolute tit of yourself and try to spread the blame
    You completely misrepresented the poster and used it as a chance to throw in your right wing jibe abot Jews. The ZOG slur is a well known ant Jew Slur and proof that you people use the term Zionism to hide behind an your hatred of Jews
    When you vile charlatans dig your self a hole and hit bedrock, instead of climbing out you start blasting. When you'e got no argument you use Hasbara as your detonator.

12. SwordOfStCatherine

Look "Revisionist Zionism" which is the ideology of Likud principally drew inspiration from the German Folkish movement and Italian Fascism (remind you of anyone else?). Now while I would say that there was a lot good in the German Folkish movement, and I do see it as a misfortune that the Germans were forced to throw out the baby with the bath water so to speak in this regard after WWII, it did have certain dangerous megalomaniac currents which were fully aped by the "Revisionist Zionists" and they of course have ditched nothing. Remember that "Revisionist Zionists" made clear that their only problem with Hitlerism was the anti-Semitism.

13. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Remember what you like, but you are openly supporting man who is openly a right wing Jew, Gay and foreigners (particularly Indians) hater.

14. SwordOfStCatherine

Uh Tadgh is slightly over the top sometimes Left-Nationalist- he is though facing powerful enemies who want to destroy any sense of nationality, connection with the past or simple purity in Ireland so I understand full well why he sometimes over reacts.

15. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Firstly he's overtly right wing
    You condone his reactions because all Jew haters forgive all other Jew haters

16. SwordOfStCatherine

He is overtly Nationalist- that isn't quite the same thing as Right wing though. I know the Right wing in Ireland and Tadgh just simply isn't one of them though he would have stuff in common with National Party and SSPX types. The Right wing in Ireland support Zionism and worship the United States.

kalipa44 likes this.
  17. Setantawatchl

Setantawatchl Member

Nonsense
    Nonsense he's right wing
    You'e also creating a narrative to suit your biases

18. Anglophile

Anglophile Respected Member Political Irish

Pat Condell is British, of Irish heritage.

19. SwordOfStCatherine

Okay he is Hiberno-English if you must, however the fact remains that he conforms to a certain Southern Irish type and just like with Ann Marie Waters no amount of wrapping himself in the Union Jack and emoting over the lyrics of "Rule Britannia" will change that fact.

20. Tadhg Gaelach

That's a non-sequitur. But what else can we expect from Anglodotard?