• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Does Soros have any links to Chabad?

I haven't heard that he does, however if he does it would be very interesting and (sic) illuminating.

I have heard that he belongs to "Reconstructionist Judaism" which is the most "Liberal" wing of the Reform movement and which often are atheists, agnostics or hold "Enlightenment Deist" views, but I'm not certain about this fact.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
I haven't heard that he does, however if he does it would be very interesting and (sic) illuminating.

I have heard that he belongs to "Reconstructionist Judaism" which is the most "Liberal" wing of the Reform movement and which often are atheists, agnostics or hold "Enlightenment Deist" views, but I'm not certain about this fact.

I'd be doubting that he has any real connection to anybody. The whole point of his "open society" idea (actually Karl Popper's idea) is that groups should not be allowed to make any claims of loyalty on individual consumers.