• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Dr Ali Salem of Clonskeagh Mosque publically backs Female Gential Mutilation.

I'm sure this fearless intelligent well loved politician and champion of the rights of women in the real world (not some SPUC fantasy land), and who (ahem) "Daily" puts herself out there is just gutted that a pompous self important anonymous poster
did not give her his seal of approval! :p,

You really need to get over yourself Mr potato head.

And instead of being a bunch of useful idiots mindlessly attacking a powerless tiny Irish left, (their political opponents), you and others round here need to focus a bit more on the people who are actually in government and their enablers; i.e. those who have all the real power. The likes of FF/FG. These are the people driving all the policies. Not the likes of Ruth Coppinger or Clare Daly.
I call it as I see it. And I'm going to keep stating these tough truths irrespective as to whether animal cuddling/infanticide misanthropes get into a frenzy of girl-rage because I don't do the pom-pom cheerleading thing over these "powerless" politicians that nevertheless we must pledge our allegiance to without criticism.

Whether they are shot-callers or not, people who call for the culling of Irish youth suffer from a fundamental malfunction. When you intentionally develop a pyramid of corpses, you're not discharging anyone's "rights".

I might discuss Clare Daly once a year and when I do I highlight her strengths and weakness. I don't insanely cheerlead for anyone, I give blunt criticism of everyone when merited. I'm constantly criticising The Stupid Party. So, yeah, my criticism is pretty proportionate.

Coppinger is a lunatic because I've had testimony from non-trot anti-austerity leftists who testify to her antics first hand. It's not game to hijack movements on much needed causes and try to wrestle that movement to conform to particular species of trotsytism. Murphy is a similar figure, all the Jobstown people are upset with him for hijacking what they were doing. Whereas your encounter with the good and the bad of the Irish left has been through youtube videos judging from your remarks on Coppingher.

Myles O'Reilly

Respected Member
Donator
Premium Account
Dolittle hasn't met any of them. I worked with Daly in Aer Lingus and let me tell you, she's a right fukking twat. Cornered her recently in a boozer and she wouldn't discuss immigration.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodsDog

I call it as I see it. And I'm going to keep stating these tough truths irrespective as to whether animal cuddling/infanticide misanthropes get into a frenzy of girl-rage because I don't do the pom-pom cheerleading thing over these "powerless" politicians that nevertheless we must pledge our allegiance to without criticism.

Whether they are shot-callers or not, people who call for the culling of Irish youth suffer from a fundamental malfunction. When you intentionally develop a pyramid of corpses, you're not discharging anyone's "rights".

I might discuss Clare Daly once a year and when I do I highlight her strengths and weakness. I don't insanely cheerlead for anyone, I give blunt criticism of everyone when merited. I'm constantly criticising The Stupid Party. So, yeah, my criticism is pretty proportionate.

Coppinger is a lunatic because I've had testimony from non-trot anti-austerity leftists who testify to her antics first hand. It's not game to hijack movements on much needed causes and try to wrestle that movement to conform to particular species of trotsytism. Murphy is a similar figure, all the Jobstown people are upset with him for hijacking what they were doing. Whereas your encounter with the good and the bad of the Irish left has been through youtube videos judging from your remarks on Coppingher.
And, as usual your judgement is crap.
I have encountered prominent people on the Irish left on multiple occasions
And personally discussed policy with them.

Of course despite your claims of attacking FG, all I see in your post is even more useful idiot attacks on the tiny left opposition, this time Paul Murphy.

At this rate in a few more posts you will have attacked the entire powerless Irish left individually by name while leaving all the backbench scum in FG to remain nameless while they continue to sell out our country and push all the policies you claim to hate with the actual power that comes from being in government!

Good job Mr potato head! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GodsDog

Dolittle hasn't met any of them. I worked with Daly in Aer Lingus and let me tell you, she's a right fukking twat. Cornered her recently in a boozer and she wouldn't discuss immigration.
She was probably too overcome by the strong alcoholic fumes from you Pyles!

How do most people usually react when a very drunken racist man sits down beside them
and starts going on about "all the blackies" FFS?

Exactly, they politely refuse to comment while planning their escape!

Last edited:
And, as usual your judgement is crap.
I have encountered prominent people on the Irish left on multiple occasions
And personally discussed policy with them.

Of course despite your claims of attacking FG, all I see in your post is even more useful idiot attacks on the tiny left opposition, this time Paul Murphy.

At this rate in a few more posts you will have attacked the entire powerless Irish left individually by name while leaving all the backbench scum in FG to remain nameless while they continue to sell out our country and push all the policies you cl

aim to hate with the actual power that comes from being in government!

Good job Mr potato head! :rolleyes:
Are you reading my posts or are you just shrieking to yourself now? I'd like to know because I don't want to be wasting my time responding to this kind of falsehood.

I rarely discuss Daly and when I do I highlight both her strengths and weakness. How many languages do I need to put that in for you to pick up the signal?

I've made two posts on Daly with a blend of criticism/praise. This causes you to chimp for some reason. At the rate I'm going I might make three posts criticising/praising Daly! Oh noes! Whereas I'm constantly denouncing FG. The record shows this. I don't go through every FG politician because they are a faceless, supine, brainless crew most of whom are functionally illiterate. If one comes to public attention with their stupidity I denounce them. I do call out those whom are the real FG shot-callers, the late Sutherland and O'Brien and the rentier class.

So I'm not happy with your hysterical and feeble attempts to smear me. Pretty low & disgusting.

I do think the Irish left is abysmal and I only say it because it's true. They internalise the assumptions of the globalist-left, they feud constantly often destabilising movements that would otherwise significantly challenge the regime. They cooperate with social engineering carnivals designed improve the popularity of the establishment simply to spite duh right. They are more liberals who promote, say, in Syria, the FSA. They are not shotcallers in mass-immigration but they are devout groundtroops promoting for it, again to spite duh right. The left and the right, both have been absorbed into the globalist superstructure and I don't have much time for any of them.

Left & right as it pertains to the parish pump politics is meaningless Punch n' Judy stuff that maroons people in endless cycles of quarreling and away from the actual question of what needs to be done.

Last edited:

GodsDog

Are you reading my posts or are you just shrieking to yourself now? I'd like to know because I don't want to be wasting my time responding to this kind of falsehood.

I rarely discuss Daly and when I do I highlight both her strengths and weakness. How many languages do I need to put that in for you to pick up the signal?

I've made two posts on Daly with a blend of criticism/praise. This causes you to chimp for some reason. At the rate I'm going I might make three posts criticising/praising Daly! Oh noes! Whereas I'm constantly denouncing FG. The record shows this. I don't go through every FG politician because they are a faceless, supine, brainless crew most of whom are functionally illiterate. If one comes to public attention with their stupidity I denounce them. I do call out those whom are the real FG shot-callers, the late Sutherland and O'Brien and the rentier class.

So I'm not happy with your hysterical and feeble attempts to smear me. Pretty low & disgusting.

I do think the Irish left is abysmal and I only say it because it's true. They internalise the assumptions of the globalist-left, they feud constantly often destabilising movements that would otherwise significantly challenge the regime. They cooperate with social engineering carnivals designed improve the popularity of the establishment simply to spite duh right. They are more liberals who promote, say, in Syria, the FSA. They are not-callers in mass-immigration but they are devout groundtroops promoting for it, again to spite duh right. The left and the right, both have been absorbed into the globalist superstructure and I don't have much time for any of them.

Left & right as it pertains to the parish pump politics is meaningless Punch n' Judy stuff that maroons people in endless cycles of quarreling and away from the actual question of what needs to be done.
Sadly I was reading your posts. And more fool me because I can never get that precious time back ever. :(

Always having to call the other poster a chimp or a shrieker or some other unpleasant epithet.
I don't think I've ever seen a truly civil post from you in response to another poster.

Yet so quick to hop on your high horse and be insulted if you get some of your own medicine.
Ridiculous is what you are spud. I think I even prefer complete pottymouth idiots like IW to you because at least with them what
you see is what you get. You are an altogether uglier and more insidious and unpleasant poster beneath your thin veneer.

Re: the last bit in black:

Yes you say that, yet here you are naming nearly every left politician in Ireland personally and singling them out for individual attacks while dozens of FG scum with actual power by virtue of being in government get away clean. Seems like a bit of a left right bias to me.

This makes me think "Hypocrite" and "useful idiot"

So you don't bother to take the time to criticise FG politicians personally because they are
"a faceless, supine, brainless crew most of whom are functionally illiterate"
yet you happily take a time out twice to personally attack attack Clare Daly
(who has no actual government power) because she isn't? Is that your argument? Very logical indeed.

Or is it just a case of laziness?
"there are so many of them, faceless and nameless in FG and I can't be bothered to learn their names even though they are the ones with actual government power so I'll just take the easy way out and pick on powerless opposition politician Clare Daly instead"

Yes, probably the latter.

If I could just ignore you then that would be great. However you keep responding to my stuff so I have no option each time but to to wade through your latest bowel movement on to the forum. It's very tiresome.

So, tell you what spud. How about this: I'll put you on ignore and stop responding to your stupid self important posts if you put me on ignore and stop responding to mine ok?

Because frankly I do find your efforts a complete waste of my time and energy and no doubt you feel similarly. Quite clearly neither of us are enjoying our interaction. And I for one have certainly learned nothing much from reading your posts. Nor do i hold out much hope of doing so in the future.

So have we a deal then?

Last edited:

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Ruth Coppinger is very pro women's rights and is very much against
giving any kind of validity to the FGM procedure.

So why are posters attacking her on this issue?
Totally off topic personal attacks on a half decent working politician
when there are plenty of mosque enablers in FF/FG who were actually in government
and backed this mosque and as such are far more deserving of your ire!!

see below!

Coppinger is a battle axe and a thoroughbred c#nt.
You are a deluded thoroughbred c#nt too that throws round the same mantras and slogans in the hope of manipulating the low IQ public to your way of thinking.
Women's rights my arse!

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
This man is a menace to civilised society. Why have the IT and Prime Time given him a voice to express his toxic views?
That fucking mosque is yet another FF/FG endorsed religious cancer on our country.
As if the previous one wasn't enough!
It is good that this is out in the open.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Ali Selim's appearance on Prime Time

Look if a Catholic Priest or a Church of Ireland vicar said that women shouldn't wear mini skirts in public we would never hear the end of it. As a Christian I find the double standards annoying. It will be interesting to see how "Official Ireland" deals with this now that it is out in the open.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Well the thing is if you are allowing knob hacking then fanny hacking seems like a reasonable next step. All this obsession with interfering with perfect bodies is alien to Europeans.

It is incredible that the supposedly Liberal, Politically Correct, societies of Europe just roll over for child mutilation - male and female - and for barbaric and cruel cult slaughter performed on our animals. It goes to show that Liberalism, in the end, is really just all about the money.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Look if a Catholic Priest or a Church of Ireland vicar said that women shouldn't wear mini skirts in public we would never hear the end of it. As a Christian I find the double standards annoying. It will be interesting to see how "Official Ireland" deals with this now that it is out in the open.

Lol. I think we know the answer to that. They will do the same thing that the cops in Rochdale did when they found out what was going on - nothing. And hope that nobody notices.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Because they don't give a toss about choice, women or children.
It's the thin edge of the degeneration wedge they're trying to slip in.
FGM, child marriages and all sorts will be after that.

I'm quite sure a lot of the ruling class elite here can't wait until child marriage - and child sex in general - is legalized here. We have to admit that this is one of the main reasons the European elites find Islam so attractive.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
<s>
It's a wonder the pro lifers aren't all for this procedure
since they obviously seem to harbour a deep misogyny.

Taking away any pleasure to be had from having sex seems a logical next step for pro lifers
after legally imposing forced childbirth for poor young girls daring to have extramarital sex
</s>

No, Pro Life people are comfortable and confident with the female body. You'll find that most Abortionists reject the female essence and want to think of women as transsexuals - really as men who have a female style body - as long as this female body can be tamed by the abortion factory anytime it rebels against transsexualism.

Setantawatchl

Well if we knew what FMG was, we might be able to answer our
little Israeli hasbara friend.

Chewed off any infant foreskins recently have you SW?
I believe that's a Jewish tradition no?

Is that any less child abuse than FGM?
That a disgusting remark and your friend the sinister Tadhg liked it
You are low life
You couldnt care less about the issue

Heraclitus

We need to kill all this funny money pouring into this country.
Gradually, I've come round to agreeing with this -- at least in principle.

There's a very strong national defense argument to be made for blocking the foreign funding of certain NGOs or otherwise curtailing their activities.

But I'd have grave concerns about giving the state such powers.

GodsDog

No, Pro Life people are comfortable and confident with the female body. You'll find that most Abortionists reject the female essence and want to think of women as transsexuals - really as men who have a female style body - as long as this female body can be tamed by the abortion factory anytime it rebels against transsexualism.
I like you Tadhg but that's just nuts! :p

It's like if I said "most prolifers reject the female sexuality and want to think of women as just compliant baby machines"

Gay people represent <5% of the population. Transexuals represent <1% of the population at the very most, despite how often a gay creative agenda driven media space would have us all think by the number of appearances this section of the population seem to make on common soaps and shows. It is only this blatant exaggeration in the media that has this issue to the fore all the time.
In reality it is a non issue.

In my opinion the whole transexual / intersectionalist / "cultural marxism" agenda thing is a trojan horse
planted by the right to undermine and destroy from within what remains of
a left in disarray. It has sadly been successful because this generation of
the left lack a proper revolutionary consciousness and the reading list that goes with it.
In all probability all half these current "fake left" fuckers have read are beyonce lyrics.
If the class war is dead then it's these kinds of dumbasses that killed it.

Plasticpaddy

All these Abrahamic religion death cults have caused repression,and misery to women.The morbid obsession and repressed sexuality has screwed millions of people.This backward rubbish needs to be booted out and dumped in the dustbin of history.Unfortunately the PC new puritans are just as bad and are frightened of the human body and natural sexuality.They'll be to frightened to tell this godboy just how sick and wrong he is.