• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Dr Ali Salem of Clonskeagh Mosque publically backs Female Gential Mutilation.

GodsDog

Well if we knew what FMG was, we might be able to answer our
little Israeli hasbara friend.

Chewed off any infant foreskins recently have you SW?
I believe that's a Jewish tradition no?

Is that any less child abuse than FGM?
That a disgusting remark and your friend the sinister Tadhg liked it
You are low life
You couldnt care less about the issue
Ha ha! truth hurts doesn't it SW?

Behind it all you lot are just as crazy as the muslims as regards your religious beliefs.
But you really hate it being pointed out by the stupid Goyim though don't you?

Ritual Circumcision Baby Dies of Herpes
In a practice that takes place during a ceremony known as the bris, a circumcision practitioner, or mohel, removes the foreskin from the baby's penis, and with his mouth sucks the blood from the incision to cleanse the wound.
Not Sucking Baby's Penis After Removing Foreskin Is Heresy, Haredi Rabbi Says

According to Rabbi Moshe Meiselman…whenever Chazal make a statement about realia, and do not indicate that they are speaking tentatively, then they are correct, and to doubt them is heresy. Rabbi Meiselman thus states, with regard to metzitzah [b'peh, the direct mouth-to-penis sucking haredi mohels do after cutting off the baby's foreskin] (pp. 239-40), that "Chazal's assessment overrides that of modern medicine," because "Chazal understood the situation better than the physicians." He stresses that "we rely upon their judgment unswervingly, even if medical opinion says otherwise.…[Therefore,] the mohel must suction the wound in a traditionally prescribed manner
<B>Not Sucking Baby's Penis After Removing Foreskin Is Heresy, Haredi Rabbi Says</B>

I wouldn't be posting if I didn't care about the issue.
In fact I care deeply about how all of the stupid abrahamic religions have caused so many wars and so much killing, completely stunted the thinking and progress of humankind and shackled them to primitive superstitions

Setantawatchl

Ha ha! truth hurts doesn't it SW?

Behind it all you lot are just as crazy as the muslims as regards your religious beliefs.
But you really hate it being pointed out by the stupid Goyim though don't you?

Ritual Circumcision Baby Dies of Herpes

<B>Not Sucking Baby's Penis After Removing Foreskin Is Heresy, Haredi Rabbi Says</B>

I wouldn't be posting if I didn't care about the issue.
In fact I care deeply about how all of the stupid abrahamic religions have caused so many wars and so much killing, completely stunted the thinking and progress of humankind and shackled them to primitive superstitions
You're an arsehole who presumes too much

Actually YOU commented before knowing the facts and then tried to cover up by researching an archaic practice which does not have any chewing like you suggested.
You are a disgusting dope.

Last edited:
Always having to call the other poster a chimp or a shrieker or some other unpleasant epithet.
Look at yourself. You're cartwheeling because you've just encountered someone that has mixed views of Clare Daly, lol. That's not me going bananas, that's YOU.

I was very happy to have a civil conversation until you freaked out because of my opposition to trotskyite politicians. There are people out there who legitimately disagree with Clare Daly y'know? Funniest thing of all, Daly is a politician you hardly ever talk about anyway. Suddenly you're all mad I'm not in her pom-pom cheerleading troupe? Come on, fella, lol.
I don't think I've ever seen a truly civil post from you in response to another poster. Yet so quick to hop on your high horse and be insulted if you get some of your own medicine.

Ridiculous is what you are spud. I think I even prefer complete pottymouth idiots like IW to you because at least with them what
you see is what you get. You are an altogether uglier and more insidious and unpleasant poster beneath your thin veneer.
I don't take kindly to being misrepresented, that's my only real annoyance here. I don't mind insults but you trying to forge my views out of whole cloth is something that needs to be swiftly corrected. You're standing with me has hit the floor because of these kind of hysterical Pinocchio antics.

"insidious" and "unpleasant". I'm not the one championing infanticide, buddy. I'm not the one suggesting vicious criminals like Harris and Varakar and Enda Kenny, favourite, Zappone, as some sort of appropriate persons to manage the "health" policy of women. These people are crooks. They've destroyed our health service and now they want an add a pyramid of corpses to their mayhem? But then you come rolling around and start disparaging people's opposition to this prospect by rabbitin' on about "Mystic Meg" and reckonin' these austerity vampires will do alright in the end. What sort of hallucinogens are you on? My opposition to FG is dogged and totally consistent.
Re: the last bit in black:

Yes you say that, yet here you are naming nearly every left politician in Ireland personally and singling them out for individual attacks while dozens of FG scum with actual power by virtue of being in government get away clean. Seems like a bit of a left right bias to me.

This makes me think "Hypocrite" and "useful idiot"

So you don't bother to take the time to criticise FG politicians personally because they are
"a faceless, supine, brainless crew most of whom are functionally illiterate"
yet you happily take a time out twice to personally attack attack Clare Daly
(who has no actual government power) because she isn't? Is that your argument? Very logical indeed.

Or is it just a case of laziness?
"there are so many of them, faceless and nameless in FG and I can't be bothered to learn their names even though they are the ones with actual government power so I'll just take the easy way out and pick on powerless opposition politician Clare Daly instead"
I've accused the FG regime of infanticide and setting up an eviction terror state. I don't know what parallel universe that is where "I'm letting them off the hook". And the cheek of you, you only infrequently talk about FG anyway and almost never discuss Daly!

Backbench cretins in the parliamentary Stupid Party are a spineless, mass of supine careerists terrified of the party whip. They aren't worthy of being cataloged. They aren't "powerful". When one of them manifests their relentless stupidity in the public square, I'll give my reading of that. If Daly gives us her views in the public square and it comes to my attention, I'll give my honest reading of that. If joe down the street gives us his views and it comes to my attention, I'll give my honest reading of that. That's just being consistent.

I don't want to have to keep repeating the point too much but the animal cuddling/infanticide schtick you get up to is taking hypocrisy and carrying it to its outer limits.

And you gotta make up your mind about Daly. If she is "powerless" then it isn't really meaningful when I criticise her. And criticism is a healthy thing, you improve with it. Pom-pom cheerleading doesn't help anyone.
Yes, probably the latter.

If I could just ignore you then that would be great. However you keep responding to my stuff so I have no option each time but to to wade through your latest bowel movement on to the forum. It's very tiresome.

So, tell you what spud. How about this: I'll put you on ignore and stop responding to your stupid self important posts if you put me on ignore and stop responding to mine ok?

Because frankly I do find your efforts a complete waste of my time and energy and no doubt you feel similarly. Quite clearly neither of us are enjoying our interaction. And I for one have certainly learned nothing much from reading your posts. Nor do i hold out much hope of doing so in the future.

So have we a deal then?
I'm in a chilled space atm and your antics are darkly amusing. But far more than that, this toxic baby culling referendum is priority one and I'll be keeping up to date with all contributions on that issue time permitting. So I'll lay off the ignore not that I'd ever use it anyway.

All this silly drama queen antics though because I have mixed views on Clare Daly and oppose the trots. This is a forum for political debate. You are going to encounter people who disagree with you on certain politicians and policies. You are going to have to try harder to adjust to that reality.

Setantawatchl

Look at yourself. You're cartwheeling because you've just encountered someone that has mixed views of Clare Daly, lol. That's not me going bananas, that's YOU.

I was very happy to have a civil conversation until you freaked out because of my opposition to trotskyite politicians. There are people out there who legitimately disagree with Clare Daly y'know? Funniest thing of all, Daly is a politician you hardly ever talk about anyway. Suddenly you're all mad I'm not in her pom-pom cheerleading troupe? Come on, fella, lol.

I don't take kindly to being misrepresented, that's my only real annoyance here. I don't mind insults but you trying to forge my views out of whole cloth is something that needs to be swiftly corrected. You're standing with me has hit the floor because of these kind of hysterical Pinocchio antics.

"insidious" and "unpleasant". I'm not the one championing infanticide, buddy. I'm not the one suggesting vicious criminals like Harris and Varakar and Enda Kenny, favourite, Zappone, as some sort of appropriate persons to manage the "health" policy of women. These people are crooks. They've destroyed our health service and now they want an add a pyramid of corpses to their mayhem? But then you come rolling around and start disparaging people's opposition to this prospect by rabbitin' on about "Mystic Meg" and reckonin' these austerity vampires will do alright in the end. What sort of hallucinogens are you on? My opposition to FG is dogged and totally consistent.

I've accused the FG regime of infanticide and setting up an eviction terror state. I don't know what parallel universe that is where "I'm letting them off the hook". And the cheek of you, you only infrequently talk about FG anyway and almost never discuss Daly!

Backbench cretins in the parliamentary Stupid Party are a spineless, mass of supine careerists terrified of the party whip. They aren't worthy of being cataloged. They aren't "powerful". When one of them manifests their relentless stupidity in the public square, I'll give my reading of that. If Daly gives us her views in the public square and it comes to my attention, I'll give my honest reading of that. If joe down the street gives us his views and it comes to my attention, I'll give my honest reading of that. That's just being consistent.

I don't want to have to keep repeating the point too much but the animal cuddling/infanticide schtick you get up to is taking hypocrisy and carrying it to its outer limits.

And you gotta make up your mind about Daly. If she is "powerless" then it isn't really meaningful when I criticise her. And criticism is a healthy thing, you improve with it. Pom-pom cheerleading doesn't help anyone.

I'm in a chilled space atm and your antics are darkly amusing. But far more than that, this toxic baby culling referendum is priority one and I'll be keeping up to date with all contributions on that issue time permitting. So I'll lay off the ignore not that I'd ever use it anyway.

All this silly drama queen antics though because I have mixed views on Clare Daly and oppose the trots. This is a forum for political debate. You are going to encounter people who disagree with you on certain politicians and policies. You are going to have to try harder to adjust to that reality.
Extremist have no manners and will say anything to get their point across. If you disagree with an extremist then the end justifies the means in terms of base insults.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
And, as usual your judgement is crap.
I have encountered prominent people on the Irish left on multiple occasions
And personally discussed policy with them.

Of course despite your claims of attacking FG, all I see in your post is even more useful idiot attacks on the tiny left opposition, this time Paul Murphy.

At this rate in a few more posts you will have attacked the entire powerless Irish left individually by name while leaving all the backbench scum in FG to remain nameless while they continue to sell out our country and push all the policies you claim to hate with the actual power that comes from being in government!

Good job Mr potato head! :rolleyes:

We expect Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil to be grabbing criminal scum. Nobody would expect anything more of them. But, there was a time when we could have expected better from the Left.

GodsDog

You're an arsehole who presumes too much

Actually YOU commented before knowing the facts and then tried to cover up by researching an archaic practice which does not have any chewing like you suggested.
You are a disgusting dope.
Sorry. According to Setantawatch, orthodox jews don't usually chew the foreskin off the babies.
Yes, they cut it with a knife first before they suck the infant's penis. :p

So apparently that's not comparable with child abuse or FGM at all!

Whatever you say Setantawatch!! We all believe you.
Judaeism not some primitive child abusing paedophilia religion at all. :p

The operation [circumcision] consists of three parts: "milah," "peri'ah," and "mezizah."​
Milah: The child having been placed upon a pillow resting upon the lap of the godfather or "sandek" (he who is honored by being assigned to hold the child), the mohel exposes the parts by removal of garments, etc., and instructs the sandek how to hold the child's legs. The mohel then grasps the prepuce between the thumb and index-finger of his left hand, exerting sufficient traction to draw it from the glans, and places the shield (see Fig. 1, next column) in position just before the glans. He now takes his knife and with one sweep excises the foreskin. This completes the first act. The knife (see Fig. 3) most commonly used is double-edged, although one like those ordinarily used by surgeons is also often employed.​
Peri'ah: After the excision has been completed, the mohel seizes the inner lining of the prepuce, which still covers the glans, with the thumb-nail and index-finger of each hand, and tears it so that he can roll it fully back over the glans and expose the latter completely. The mohel usually has his thumb-nail suitably trimmed for the purpose. In exceptional cases the inner lining of the prepuce is more or less extensively adherent to the glans, which interferes somewhat with the ready removal; but persistent effort will overcome the difficulty.​
Mezizah: By this is meant the sucking of the blood from the wound. The mohel takes some wine in his mouth and applies his lips to the part involved in the operation, and exerts suction, after which he expels the mixture of wine and blood into a receptacle (see Fig. 4, below) provided for the purpose. This procedure is repeated several times, and completes the operation, except as to the control of the bleeding and the dressing of the wound.​

Implements and Accessories of Circumcision (18th Century) 1. Cup of benediction. 2. Shield. 3. Knife. 4. Spice-box. 5. Tape. 6. Cotton and Oil. 7. Sand. 8. Powder.
Modern Implements of Circumcision 1. Shield. 2. Mouthpiece. 3. Knife. 4. Cup for Mezizah.​
— Jewish Encyclopedia (13)

GodsDog

I don't want to have to keep repeating the point too much but the animal cuddling/infanticide shtick you get up to is taking hypocrisy and carrying it to its outer limits.

I just don't really want to interact with you spud. Full stop.
Can you not process that?

It's not that i disagree with you. In fact we probably agree on more than we disagree on politically. No,
it's just that i find your posts tedious and unimaginative in the extreme, and always unnecessarily laced with
personal barbs and I find you as a poster flatulent and self important and nothing you have said has actually informed me.

From what you keep saying you would seem to feel similarly about my own postings.
Grand. So It would be easier for both of us if we didn't have to interact here at all
I have asked you reasonably politely.
are you refusing?
Are my posts just too interesting to ignore for you or something? :p

You are always stating the opposite and calling me all manner of insulting things such as
a chimp or a shrieker, a drama queen, a pom pom cheerleader, on hallucinogens, "pinnochio" (a liar) and
accusing me of "animal cuddling infanticide" merely for standing up for women's rights
and animal rights. (I have never killed anyone but your own dinner most days requires a death you hypocrite!)
etc etc. You can see how this barrage of insults could get tiresome I presume.

Aside from being a tissue thin excuse for personal attacks and being laced with personalised barbs, like I said, your posts also lack any humour creativity or imagination and, really, I've heard all your pompous shite before and would prefer not to have
to constantly wade through more of this soul choking tedium laced with unimaginative personal barbs every time I log on.

so a simple request.
Ignore me please and I'll do likewise.
Seems like an adult solution to a problem. Are you capable of that spud?

GodsDog

We expect Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil to be grabbing criminal scum. Nobody would expect anything more of them. But, there was a time when we could have expected better from the Left.
You really have to go back to Connolly for a proper class war leftist sadly!
And he wasn't even Irish!

But as modern lefties go, Clare Daly is not deserving of being so often singled out.
She is genuine and does some good things in our parliament.

Why aren't we singling out anonymous FG backbenchers (who are actually in government) for attack?
Do they always get a free pass while the likes of high profile Daly who dares to put her head above the parapet
to be counted gets savaged from all sides?

It's time we started to target these anonymous FG scum for some real personalised criticism too
instead of just being lazy and picking on the likes of Daly.

I just don't really want to interact with you spud. Full stop.
Can you not process that?

It's not that i disagree with you. In fact we probably agree on more than we disagree on politically. No,
it's just that i find your posts tedious and unimaginative in the extreme, and always unnecessarily laced with
personal barbs and I find you as a poster flatulent and self important and nothing you have said has actually informed me.

From what you keep saying you would seem to feel similarly about my own postings.
Grand. So It would be easier for both of us if we didn't have to interact here at all
I have asked you reasonably politely.
are you refusing?
Are my posts just too interesting to ignore for you or something? :p

You are always stating the opposite and calling me all manner of insulting things such as
a chimp or a shrieker, a drama queen, a pom pom cheerleader, on hallucinogens, "pinnochio" (a liar) and
accusing me of "animal cuddling infanticide" merely for standing up for women's rights
and animal rights. (I have never killed anyone but your own dinner most days requires a death you hypocrite!)
etc etc. You can see how this barrage of insults could get tiresome I presume.

Aside from being a tissue thin excuse for personal attacks and being laced with personalised barbs, like I said, your posts also lack any humour creativity or imagination and, really, I've heard all your pompous shite before and would prefer not to have
to constantly wade through more of this soul choking tedium laced with unimaginative personal barbs every time I log on.

so a simple request.
Ignore me please and I'll do likewise.
Seems like an adult solution to a problem. Are you capable of that spud?
I don't bother with the ignore button. That's just yet more drama queen antics, a safe switch designed for people with poor temperament. I just use my incredible superpower called "basic self discipline" to skip over the more foolish posters or occasionally reply to them if I fancy it. And I see no reason to treat even your shrill species of misanthropic guff any differently frankly.

It'll be good for you to develop a bit of self discipline anyway -- and to raise that trigger threshold from the floor. Me being critical of a small cluster of trotskyite politicians shouldn't be the cause of all this angst and hysteria. These are just not normal reactions objectively speaking.

Setantawatchl

Sorry. According to Setantawatch, orthodox jews don't usually chew the foreskin off the babies.
Yes, they cut it with a knife first before they suck the infant's penis. :p

So apparently that's not comparable with child abuse or FGM at all!

Whatever you say Setantawatch!! We all believe you.
Judaeism not some primitive child abusing paedophilia religion at all. :p
You are a horrible human being
You would say anything to spray your hatred
You know it's some orthodox Jews and you're changing your story to fit
That's another issue but instead of discussing the issue of FGM you use this thread to have a dig at Jews
You have a real problem

Last edited:

Dublin 4

Legend
Donator
Premium Account
Stop downplaying this Barbarism.

Telemachus did a Thread on it on Politics.ie many years ago- shocking stuff.

Anglophile

There are at least medical/health benefits to male circumcision.

I notice that the truly demented God's Dog isn't interested that Muslims
also agree with that practice...:rolleyes:

GodsDog

There are at least medical/health benefits to male circumcision.

I notice that the truly demented God's Dog isn't interested that Muslims
also agree with that practice...:rolleyes:
Demented eh?
Well I'm not the one going around sucking children's penii
and slicing off the skin on their knobs and killing Palestinian kids
to appease God!! :p

You're wrong
In fact I do think Judaeism, Islam and christianity are all equally batshit
and equally full of paedophiles.

People should not label themselves on the basis of a few silly ideas they believe as in "Jews", "Muslims", "christians".
Religion is NOT race. You can change your opinion and stop believing in a stupid idea in a moment.
It is a poor and tenuous basis to group people.

Time for mankind to evolve and leave this kind of child molesting superstitious nonsense behind
And stop using it as their excuse for killing people and abusing kids