• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Evidence of US Deep State dark occultism?

The meat of the program starts at 29:00-30:00 minutes. The first part is Prods being Prods.

The thing is that this guy checks out and isn't some "Mega-Church" show man of whom you have a lot on the web talking about similar issues on the web in an often sensationalistic and plainly unserious manner.

Timothy Leary and a friend of his who was in the OTO were heavily involved in MKULTRA. Going back in time the black magician John Dee was the founder of the British Deep State.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Bohemium Grove,

Thats one freaky place!
It is not somewhere I would like to hang out at night time or even during the day light hours however I think what goes on there is basically wealthy members of the Ruling Elite perving out, letting their hair down so to speak and playing act. I'm sure a lot of evil goes on there but I'm not convinced it is dark occultism types of evil though I could be wrong. Richard Nixon talked about it and the main problem he had with it was how homosexual it was.