1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Ex Fire Officer Councillor & his Supporters lead protest against Asylum Tourism in Kerry

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by Dublin 4, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Dublin 4

Dublin 4 Legend Political Irish Donator

Dozens protest outside centre for asylum seekers in Killarney

[​IMG]
    A group led by local councillor Donal Grady
    arrive to protest at a reception centre for asylum seekers in Killarney, Co Kerry.

Dozens protest outside centre for asylum seekers in Killarney

Donal is a former Fire Officer & very highly thought of.

Donal Grady – The True Independent

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sour...gwAXoECAEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2yw78UnQdnaD0tRsshpeWW

This will grow- even if the O'Brion wing of SF threaten him with their last remaining Pea Shooter :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  2. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Toby Carlton-Hogge Member Political Irish

Gimp on the front right has a look of Timmie.....sorry.... The Champ.

Same vacant cadaverous expression.

3. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Donal Grady is a Kerryman not an Irishman. He couldn't give a shyte about our plight here in Fingal as long as they're not dumped in his back yard.

4. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Like most of of these toerags out 'marching' Milo.

Most of them ,certainly, the Dublin lot,just want to take a few kicks at the Rozzers.

5. BrightFuture

BrightFuture New Political Irish

“Firstly, to make clear we believe that people from war-torn areas like Iraq and Syria should be accepted in our country,” Mr Grady said.
    It is fortunate the War is over in Iraq so.

"A second man from Albania said he had been in Ireland for two months. A 48-year-old man from India said he was from Punjab and was seeking asylum because of the war there."​

I pay huge amounts of tax each year - why am I paying to house these liars? Under the proposed family reunification laws each of these adults will become 10.

Dublin 4, Bad dog, dwayne and 3 others like this.
  6. El Chaval.

El Chaval. Member Political Irish

Banal, irrelevant nonsense.
    any comment on the actual topic?
    Do you believe a small Irish town should be pushed to the limit. Do you think the asylum system is working?
    I certainly don't.
    Ireland had a perfectly good, functioning system in the past to help refugees, but the current one is broken, and actually affects genuine refugees.

7. Toby Carlton-Hogge

Little bit of light banter,pal, it's Xmas .

In fairness you do have a point, I will accept that argument

El Chaval. likes this.
  8. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Political Irish Donator

It's great to see this happening. Hopefully, these brave people will give courage to others to come out and protest against the Population Replacement agenda.

dwayne and Dublin 4 like this.
  9. Finished Symphony

Finished Symphony Member Political Irish

Rozzers? How's life living in the UK?

Anyone protesting in Dublin over anything just wants to attack guards?

Painting broad strokes there.

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  10. dwayne

dwayne Member Political Irish

Says Toby the cuckold biatch

Irish Warrior and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  11. SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine Legend Political Irish

Dwayne while I disagree with your world view I want an immediate halt to mass immigration and significant numbers of repatriations. I have various reasons for holding these views but one of them is the damage I see being done to the indigenous through mass immigration, however some people are profiting out of that damage, from their own view points they aren't cucks but ruthlessly self-interested.

El Chaval., dwayne and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  12. SwordOfStCatherine

Dwayne while I disagree with your world view I want an immediate halt to mass immigration and significant numbers of repatriations. I have various reasons for holding these views but one of them is the damage I see being done to the indigenous through mass immigration, however some people are profiting out of that damage, from their own view points they aren't cucks but ruthlessly self-interested.

dwayne likes this.
  13. Tadhg Gaelach

Yes, from some of his posts, I'd say Toby has a load of immigrants squashed into some kip in Balbriggan or somewhere like that and his love of mass immigration is entirely motivated by the money he collects from that kip every month.

dwayne likes this.
  14. dwayne

dwayne Member Political Irish

LOL I can tell you one thing,Toby is no man he is feminine cuck

Irish Warrior and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  15. SwordOfStCatherine

He isn't what you would call a man, he isn't what my sister and mum in law who disagree so strongly about a lot of things would call a man, and truth be told I strongly suspect that he lacks integral manhood. However I don't think he is a cuck, I'm pretty certain when it comes to his own personal self-interest he can be very ruthless.

dwayne and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  16. Tadhg Gaelach

I'd agree with Dwayne that Toby is a Cuck, because he has lost all sense of manly duty to nation and tribe. Lot's of Cucks are completely ruthless and vicious when it comes to getting their own beer money, but they are Cucks as they have no honour and no loyalty. And in the end, their willingness to do anything for their beer money will end with them being under Sharia Law and not allowed any beer at all. That is the irony for Cucks like Toby.

Irish Warrior, Dublin 4 and dwayne like this.
  17. SwordOfStCatherine

I never claimed he felt any duty to tribe or nation. A cuck though is someone who acts against their own self interest out of cowardice- as he sees it he is acting in his own self interest. Someone like him cannot see medium to long interests- I think this is due to them having no real connection to the past but even if that is incorrect this reality of theirs we are dealing with.

dwayne and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  18. Youngdan

Youngdan Moderator Staff Member Moderator Political Irish Donator

I have a serious problem with this post Mr Toby Carlton-Hogge. The gentleman from the area of Ireland in the South West known as Kerry is exercising his right to peaceful protest what he sees as an injustice. Surely you will agree that that is the right of all free people. But yet you come here and insult the man in a most vile manner. I pray that neither he or any close blood relatives read these insults to the entire tribe in fact.

dwayne, Bad dog and Dublin 4 like this.
  19. Tadhg Gaelach

I see where you're coming from, but I'd see Toby as the sort of Christians in Constantinople who hoarded their gold and did not give it for the defense of the city. In the end, they lost their city, their gold and their heads.

dwayne and Irish Warrior like this.
  20. Myles O'Reilly

Myles O'Reilly Legend Political Irish Donator

Because the likes of Grady and his buddy Healy Rae don't give a damn about Ireland. They're greasy pocketed bastards that would sign us away in an instant Sir.

dwayne and Irish Warrior like this.