• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Exposure: Undercover — Inside Britain's New Far-Right — ITV 9/11/17 at 10:35PM

dwayne

Political Irish
You must have met some lost souls in those Groups.

I disagree with people calling them all scum + thugs etc- it entrenches them & makes them more determined/dangerous.

The Non Criminal Dissenting Republicans would be the first to tell you that their Groups are full of informers & scum- some of them are decent people who have lost their way.

The main reason for a lot of them hanging on is to spite Gerry Adams after all the Evil he has done to Ireland.

The best thing for Ireland is to convince the dissenting Republicans to use their Energy peacefully against our National Enemy- the Crimebank Styling itself "European Union" which is an ancillary of the Rothschild Ziomatrix.
Yes 100% a lot of members like myself have left and will use our Energy for real Nationalism,against of course we know who the true (((enemy))) is,the secret hand,but we know that you have to fight it on all fronts,from the streets to the corridors of power,we need both a Paramilitary Style Group and Political Group that will ONLY speak for us,we must do this from the ground up,take back the streets first,the impact that this will have on our lost Youth will be huge for them in a positive way,give them their pride back their pride in THEIR race and THEIR Culture,there is a role for everyone to play in Nationalism from small time Criminals to Lawyers Garda Doctors etc etc etc,this will all be started from direct action on the ground,simply help the Invaders to take their masks off and show their anti-Irish and anti-White Racism,expose these invaders for what they are,and before any troll wants to tell me that not all invaders are bad,i already know this but i am not talking about Individual cases i am talking about the mass Invasion on the whole,the few good people will be silent anyways it will be the bad ones that will be the problem and without a doubt the majority have bad Intentions towards the Native Irish,they are not coming here to help our Country smh,so yes,simply noticeable action on the ground and help the invaders masks slip and expose them,we have the numbers on them know so why wait until they out number us????
COMMON SENSE AND BE WILLING TO SACRIFICE IS NEEDED TO BE A PATRIOTIC NATIOANALIST

dwayne

Political Irish
I have some respect for ou now knowing your background. You,re right the English are no threat to our race or culture just like the Europeans aren,t now. But that doesn't stop you believing in colonisation of other nations. Back then when they weren't a threat to our race the blacks were a threat and Europeans decided along with the British to colonise them as a result of this threat they posed. They pose the exact same threat to us today as they did to the Europeans/British back then so what you are advocating SON is a type of colonisation or war with them. Wanting them out is irellevant if the Irish have travelled to their shores before. And we have under the Catholic Church and to America australia which is just another word for the British empire. As to mr background and where I'm from I am dublin through and through have much war of independence blood in. My family and have roots and cousins in the most deprived areas of Dublin. Don't ever mock me for being from D4 and moving up in the world to help these cousins of mine. You are a lower down pleb in the drugs war I have several very high contacts in. Watch. Yourself son.
Who said i believe in colonizing any people's Motherlands???????????????? I am a Patriotic Nationalist and my belief is that ALL Native Peoples Human Right to be allowed preserve their Race and Culture in their own Motherland,this is the reason why i will fight to protect my Human Rights in my Motherland,and as far as America and Australia,those were Empires of the British and our Ancestors were brought to them Places as SLAVES SON,our Ancestors were also sold in Antigua and the West Indies also,and the Irish People NEVER mass invaded Africa,America and Australia today are full of Africans Asians and White People,what does that have to do with the Native People of Ireland and our basic Human Right to preserve our Race and Culture without fear of mass invasions???? And as far as the Catholic Church is concerned again you cannot blame the Irish People for what they do,like as if we have a mandate on it or something,so stop trying to make excuses of why the Native Irish People should become a minority in their own Motherland,i to have family member who were decorated soldiers in the fight in the War of Independence and also relations of mine are very prominent members of the D4 Community but they are not Liberals,they were not born with silver spoons in their mouth,they started from the bottom up,what i do not get about you is WHY in the name of God are you trying to make excuses as to why we should settle for this mass invasion????

dwayne

Political Irish
I have some respect for ou now knowing your background. You,re right the English are no threat to our race or culture just like the Europeans aren,t now. But that doesn't stop you believing in colonisation of other nations. Back then when they weren't a threat to our race the blacks were a threat and Europeans decided along with the British to colonise them as a result of this threat they posed. They pose the exact same threat to us today as they did to the Europeans/British back then so what you are advocating SON is a type of colonisation or war with them. Wanting them out is irellevant if the Irish have travelled to their shores before. And we have under the Catholic Church and to America australia which is just another word for the British empire. As to mr background and where I'm from I am dublin through and through have much war of independence blood in. My family and have roots and cousins in the most deprived areas of Dublin. Don't ever mock me for being from D4 and moving up in the world to help these cousins of mine. You are a lower down pleb in the drugs war I have several very high contacts in. Watch. Yourself son.
And as far as having you having big contacts on the drug scene,yeh i know nobody i am a lower down pleb smh,your street lingo exposes a lot of your claims alone lol

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Yes 100% a lot of members like myself have left and will use our Energy for real Nationalism,against of course we know who the true (((enemy))) is,the secret hand,but we know that you have to fight it on all fronts,from the streets to the corridors of power,we need both a Paramilitary Style Group and Political Group that will ONLY speak for us,we must do this from the ground up,take back the streets first,the impact that this will have on our lost Youth will be huge for them in a positive way,give them their pride back their pride in THEIR race and THEIR Culture,there is a role for everyone to play in Nationalism from small time Criminals to Lawyers Garda Doctors etc etc etc,this will all be started from direct action on the ground,simply help the Invaders to take their masks off and show their anti-Irish and anti-White Racism,expose these invaders for what they are,and before any troll wants to tell me that not all invaders are bad,i already know this but i am not talking about Individual cases i am talking about the mass Invasion on the whole,the few good people will be silent anyways it will be the bad ones that will be the problem and without a doubt the majority have bad Intentions towards the Native Irish,they are not coming here to help our Country smh,so yes,simply noticeable action on the ground and help the invaders masks slip and expose them,we have the numbers on them know so why wait until they out number us????
COMMON SENSE AND BE WILLING TO SACRIFICE IS NEEDED TO BE A PATRIOTIC NATIOANALIST
Trust me my friend, the UKIP way to Brexit was they way- not the EDL or BNP.

A Political Party protected by a Legitimate Security Firm will be enough- please no more Paramilitary Groups.

dwayne

Political Irish
Trust me my friend, the UKIP way to Brexit was they way- not the EDL or BNP.

A Political Party protected by a Legitimate Security Firm will be enough- please no more Paramilitary Groups
UKIP is Finished now,it does not stand up against the mass invasion and basically the Genocide of Native British,listen man this War is not gonna be Won without it getting ugly my Friend,i wish with did not have to fight against a forced mass invasion of Ireland without a mandate ie illegal Invasion,with foreign Gangs roaming the streets with bad Intentions towards our Race and Culture and a feckn danger to our Daughters,a Party like UKIP will do nothing to stop any of this,sure look at the last vote UKIP had smh they basically are controlled opposition

dwayne

Political Irish
UKIP is Finished now,it does not stand up against the mass invasion and basically the Genocide of Native British,listen man this War is not gonna be Won without it getting ugly my Friend,i wish with did not have to fight against a forced mass invasion of Ireland without a mandate ie illegal Invasion,with foreign Gangs roaming the streets with bad Intentions towards our Race and Culture and a feckn danger to our Daughters,a Party like UKIP will do nothing to stop any of this,sure look at the last vote UKIP had smh they basically are controlled opposition
AND YES BUILD A WALL PROTECT OUR BORDERS BROTHER,JUST LIKE ALL COUNTRIES HAVE DONE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
UKIP have achieved their Goal & turned the Tories into UKIP.

There are enough Grass Root Patriots within all the Parties for the same to happen here, once an Anti EU / Immigration Restriction Party got some Seats.

UKIP changed the Narrative.

dwayne

Political Irish
UKIP have achieved their Goal & turned the Tories into UKIP.

There are enough Grass Root Patriots within all the Parties for the same to happen here, once an Anti EU / Immigration Restriction Party got some Seats.

UKIP changed the Narrative.

Id smash that cup of a Wall,yes i agree that UKIP got their Brexit which is a great thing IF the Traitors in number 10 enact it,yes of course we need a Party that wants us out of the anti-European (((EU))) and to not only bring a halt to the the mass invasions but to reverse the damage that has already been done by reviewing Citizenships handed out with the Intention of finding out who lied to get into the Country with Laws changed to make it a quick process of revoking Citizenships and performing mass deportation programs,Ireland MUST get the numbers down to a safe percentage of Natives to Foreigners ie 95 % Native 5% Foreign

Liberal D4'er

Political Irish
Who said i believe in colonizing any people's Motherlands???????????????? I am a Patriotic Nationalist and my belief is that ALL Native Peoples Human Right to be allowed preserve their Race and Culture in their own Motherland,this is the reason why i will fight to protect my Human Rights in my Motherland,and as far as America and Australia,those were Empires of the British and our Ancestors were brought to them Places as SLAVES SON,our Ancestors were also sold in Antigua and the West Indies also,and the Irish People NEVER mass invaded Africa,America and Australia today are full of Africans Asians and White People,what does that have to do with the Native People of Ireland and our basic Human Right to preserve our Race and Culture without fear of mass invasions???? And as far as the Catholic Church is concerned again you cannot blame the Irish People for what they do,like as if we have a mandate on it or something,so stop trying to make excuses of why the Native Irish People should become a minority in their own Motherland,i to have family member who were decorated soldiers in the fight in the War of Independence and also relations of mine are very prominent members of the D4 Community but they are not Liberals,they were not born with silver spoons in their mouth,they started from the bottom up,what i do not get about you is WHY in the name of God are you trying to make excuses as to why we should settle for this mass invasion????
What oloI am saying is that it is the self same fear and defensiveness in mindset which led to the French Dutch British colonisations of foreign lands. IT was a mindset of better fight them tHere than here. That is th exact same mindset you have. It is the warlike colonial mindset and it's what has led to mi5 and CIA colonising most of North Africa under the banner or democracy which means open trade and borders.

As to America and Australia are you sure all the e,igrants there went there under slavery? How can you say the estimates 100,000 to Australia since 2008 were slaves?

The fear of mass invasion is a line trotted out by colonial nations since time immemorial. Now I'm not taking your right to want to defend your home nation everyone has that right but we really are not under the threat of invasion. The percentages of blacks and Indians from the CSO shows there is nothing to fear being at about 12% combined with Eastern Europeans. Now i know that doesn't estimate illegals but I doubt the illegals are double that.

Taking into to account the suffering famine and colonial wars in Syria do you not think that taking some of them in is the just thing to do? I know you said mass immigration but you have to clarify that is it just illegals or would you be willing to take in Desperate people? I know you want to preserve the homeland but don't you see the consequences of what you're advocating leads to wars and colonisations?

dwayne

Political Irish
What oloI am saying is that it is the self same fear and defensiveness in mindset which led to the French Dutch British colonisations of foreign lands. IT was a mindset of better fight them tHere than here. That is th exact same mindset you have. It is the warlike colonial mindset and it's what has led to mi5 and CIA colonising most of North Africa under the banner or democracy which means open trade and borders.

As to America and Australia are you sure all the e,igrants there went there under slavery? How can you say the estimates 100,000 to Australia since 2008 were slaves?

The fear of mass invasion is a line trotted out by colonial nations since time immemorial. Now I'm not taking your right to want to defend your home nation everyone has that right but we really are not under the threat of invasion. The percentages of blacks and Indians from the CSO shows there is nothing to fear being at about 12% combined with Eastern Europeans. Now i know that doesn't estimate illegals but I doubt the illegals are double that.

Taking into to account the suffering famine and colonial wars in Syria do you not think that taking some of them in is the just thing to do? I know you said mass immigration but you have to clarify that is it just illegals or would you be willing to take in Desperate people? I know you want to preserve the homeland but don't you see the consequences of what you're advocating leads to wars and colonisations?
You cannot compare an Irish Nationalist Native of Ireland to any of the above smh

Liberal D4'er

Political Irish
You cannot compare an Irish Nationalist Native of Ireland to any of the above smh
do you know anyone living in America /Australia? If you do and are not disowning them for their colonisation of other shores 100,00 since 2008 then you are a hypocrit

Dublin 4

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
It's entirely up to other Countries to deport or retain Irish Immigrants.

You are a Demographic Rapist Savage.

Those Countries were already colonised before the Irish arrived & would still be colonised if the Irish had never arrived or if the Irish all left.

Some Irish became British & killed Natives, other Irish have cumulatively gave Billions in Charity for overseas Aid...

The Irish in Ireland are not responsible for the Good or Bad done by Irish abroad...

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
Another ridiculous ccomment
Of course its ridiculous. Irish or any other European people going to US/Aus/Canada/NZ are moving to countries that were built by Europeans. When the Europeans arrived in those countries the people living there hadn't invented the wheel, there were no roads, those countries were still in the stone age and still would be if no European had ever set foot there.

Europeans moving to countries built by Europeans makes sense. Its people with no connection to European civilisation moving to European countries that creates problems.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Of course its ridiculous. Irish or any other European people going to US/Aus/Canada/NZ are moving to countries that were built by Europeans. When the Europeans arrived in those countries the people living there hadn't invented the wheel, there were no roads, those countries were still in the stone age and still would be if no European had ever set foot there.
The Native Americans were already using metal before the Europeans invaders arrived. They had already invented the wheel. One usually finds that excuses for colonial genocide are based on ignorance.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
In the 19th century in particular, the poor and desperate of Europe were forced into the Americas and Australia by the European Capitalist ruling classes. Today, the poor and desperate of Africa and the Muslim world are being forced into Europe by the European Capitalist ruling classes. The great error the English Far Right makes is concentrating on the symptom of the disease, i.e. the poor and desperate migrants - while ignoring the disease itself, i.e. the European Capitalist ruling classes.

dwayne

Political Irish
In the 19th century in particular, the poor and desperate of Europe were forced into the Americas and Australia by the European Capitalist ruling classes. Today, the poor and desperate of Africa and the Muslim world are being forced into Europe by the European Capitalist ruling classes. The great error the English Far Right makes is concentrating on the symptom of the disease, i.e. the poor and desperate migrants - while ignoring the disease itself, i.e. the European Capitalist ruling classes.
True the Root of the problem is Zionists and branch of that problem is mass invasion,both must be tackled

dwayne

Political Irish

Europeans moving to countries built by Europeans makes sense. Its people with no connection to European civilisation moving to European countries that creates problems.
It is more ridiculous as i don not condone the Genocide of any Native People,it does not matter what rubbish excuses people make up in order to support the Genocide on any Native People not least my Irish Brothers and Sisters

dwayne

Political Irish
I agree that European overseas empires could never have existed if they hadn't been organised and financed by International Jewry.
And owned by World Jewry sure it was Jews who Ran the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade and it is Jews who Run America and the anti-European (((EU))),the power to create money MUST be taken away from these anti-christs,why were they let to create the money in the first place,it is very suspicious,are the so-called European Royalty actually cryptic Jews??? as the True Monarchs were murdered by the Jews during WW1 ,both WW1 and WW2 manipulated and caused by World Jewry,i could go on and on