• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Exposure: Undercover — Inside Britain's New Far-Right — ITV 9/11/17 at 10:35PM

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
And owned by World Jewry sure it was Jews who Ran the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade and it is Jews who Run America and the anti-European (((EU))),the power to create money MUST be taken away from these anti-christs,why were they let to create the money in the first place,it is very suspicious,are the so-called European Royalty actually cryptic Jews??? as the True Monarchs were murdered by the Jews during WW1 ,both WW1 and WW2 manipulated and caused by World Jewry,i could go on and on

The wealthy Jewish families often married their sons into European royal and noble families - in return for loans. But they would only marry their sons into these families, as the Jewish line must be transmitted through the daughters. But, of course, once Jewish blood was in these former European noble families, they became willing pawns of Jewish interests.

SwordOfStCatherine

Legend
Political Irish
The wealthy Jewish families often married their sons into European royal and noble families - in return for loans. But they would only marry their sons into these families, as the Jewish line must be transmitted through the daughters. But, of course, once Jewish blood was in these former European noble families, they became willing pawns of Jewish interests.
This actually varies very much from country to country. However I'm sad to say that among Upper Nobility in England the level of this insane- which is why you have a Jew like "The System Works" on Politics.ie saying that he believes in "Reaction", which wouldn't happen at all in France let alone Spain. It is only in the Lower Nobility with old titles that you find just English people, though you also find such among the Middle Nobility, but again those with old titles.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Then you have to remember how the Capitalist ideology broke the natural bond between the Western European aristocracies and the peasants. Before the Roman Empire, the European aristocrats were just the strongmen of a particular clann. The peasants were their own kith and kin, and the aristocrats acted as Patriarchs to the clann - that was the case in Gaelic Scotland well into the 18th Century. The Roman empire broke up that natural order in most of Western Europe, and replaced clann chieftains with alien overlords who didn't even speak the same language as the peasants and often had an entirely different religion. This new order opened the space for Jewish usury and the Capitalist mentality to enter Western Europe for the first time.

dwayne

Political Irish
Sure Kate that married Prince William is Jewish related to the Rotschilds and Princess Diana her Mothers maiden name was Goldschmidt

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
The Native Americans were already using metal before the Europeans invaders arrived. They had already invented the wheel. One usually finds that excuses for colonial genocide are based on ignorance.
I take it you are referring to the Incans and Mayans. The Native Americans of the US and Canada which are the two countries I referred to had most certainly not invented the wheel.

dwayne

Political Irish
Yes but her Mothers maiden name was Goldschmidt,this could have been the reason why Charles used her basically as an incubator in order the get the Bloodline his Family obviously sought after
Google ''A Jewish King and Queen of England? Is it possible Huffington Post by Bernard Starr

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
It is more ridiculous as i don not condone the Genocide of any Native People,it does not matter what rubbish excuses people make up in order to support the Genocide on any Native People not least my Irish Brothers and Sisters
No one is condoning the Genocide of any Native people, the original invasion of these countries by Europeans is as despicable as the invasion of Europe by foreigners today, Ideally the Native population of those countries would have had the wherewithal to repel the invasions in the same way I hope that Europeans repel the current invasion wave.

However the indigenous population didn't repel the invaders and as a result the USA, Canada, Aus and NZ as they exist today are overwhelmingly the product of European civilisation, created by the forefathers of the current generation of Europeans and as such it is quite fitting that the current generation of Europeans would move there.

Tadhg Gaelach

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
I take it you are referring to the Incans and Mayans. The Native Americans of the US and Canada which are the two countries I referred to had most certainly not invented the wheel.

The US and Canada are recent concoctions, they have no meaning in traditional Native American society. But even imposing your latterday criteria where they actually don't apply, then the Native Americans of what is now called North America did have prayer wheels a long time before Europeans arrived.