• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

Fake News Watch

maxflinn

Legend
Political Irish
Donator
Ha Ha, usual crap tweet about a "Putsch" in Kyiv ie the standard Kremlin propaganda analysis (that would do Goebels proud) of the changes brought about by people power in Ukraine.
It was a fake news story in Politico. The usual Neocon anti-Russian spiel devoid of any mention of the Western imperial aggression that led Putin to react.

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
It was a fake news story in Politico. The usual Neocon anti-Russian spiel devoid of any mention of the Western imperial aggression that led Putin to react.
The article was too boring to read, I started reading it and gave up, I wasn't commenting on it, I was commenting on the tweet.

So was there any Western imperial aggression in Ukraine?
Ill answer that one for you - no there was not.

Unless you count Western countries reaching out asking to be new bestest friends with Ukraine offering a model of governance that the Ukrainian populace found far more attractive than the Russian model as aggression.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
It was a fake news story in Politico. The usual Neocon anti-Russian spiel
Proudly brought to you by the State Dept., C.I.A. and the National Endowment for Democracy.

devoid of any mention of the Western imperial aggression that led Putin to react.
Like the Russian "attack" on Georgia, after weeks of Georgian shelling of Russian positions across the border, provoking them to retaliate in kind? As with the Ukraine, Uncle Sam strings these useful idiots along and goads them into provocation, but then cries foul when Ivan defends himself.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Political Irish
Donator
The article was too boring to read, I started reading it and gave up, I wasn't commenting on it, I was commenting on the tweet.

Unless you count Western countries reaching out asking to be new bestest friends with Ukraine offering a model of governance that the Ukrainian populace found far more attractive than the Russian model as aggression.
I'd consider the presence of legal (C.I.A. agents with diplomatic credentials) and illegal residents (agents with none) promoting subversion in the Ukraine as aggression. American spooks who claim to be doing the Lord's work are a lot less ostentatious than troops, making them perhaps more insidious. Just consider what that bitch Samantha Power was up to there.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Respected Member
Political Irish
Donator
I'd consider the presence of legal (C.I.A. agents with diplomatic credentials) and illegal residents (agents with none) promoting subversion in the Ukraine as aggression. American spooks who claim to be doing the Lord's work are a lot less ostentatious than troops, making them perhaps more insidious. Just consider what that bitch Samantha Power was up to there.
Well if you include that kind of carry on as aggression then Russia was also engaged in the same class of aggression against Ukraine prior to the outbreak of the popular protest movement in 2013.

And thats before Russia started actual aggression by sending its soldiers into Crimea and its tanks into East Ukraine.

Malcolm

Political Irish
BBC Faking News again?

The guy at the end of the video seems to be popping up everywhere on the News, including Irish media. Not just an ordinary member of the public it seems.

smurftool

Legend
Donator
Political Irish
We are all black now it seems

Well I presume if the British were black the Irish must have been too.

Cheddar Man: DNA shows early Briton had dark skin

A cutting-edge scientific analysis shows that a Briton from 10,000 years ago had dark skin and blue eyes.

Researchers from London's Natural History Museum extracted DNA from Cheddar Man, Britain's oldest complete skeleton, which was discovered in 1903.
University College London researchers then used the subsequent genome analysis for a facial reconstruction.

It underlines the fact that the lighter skin characteristic of modern Europeans is a relatively recent phenomenon.
No prehistoric Briton of this age had previously had their genome analysed.

As such, the analysis provides valuable new insights into the first people to resettle Britain after the last Ice Age.

The analysis of Cheddar Man's genome - the "blueprint" for a human, contained in the nuclei of our cells - will be published in a journal, and will also feature in the upcoming Channel 4 documentary The First Brit, Secrets Of The 10,000-year-old Man.

Hey Kids, meet Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

Grandpa

Generation Snowflake

Political Irish
The first Britons were black, Natural History Museum DNA study reveals
The groundbreaking discovery was made in a “stroke of luck” after archeologists found scraps of DNA in the ear of the Mesolithic “Cheddar Man”, the oldest complete skeleton ever found in the UK and one of the museum’s most treasured specimens.
Amazing, a stroke of luck they found a bit on his ear that shows he had darker then average skin ?

This backs up the bbc which of late has been telling everyone how black not just britain but europe has always been, they just forgot about all the black people because their a bunch of racists.
According to the bbc

Achiles was black
Controversy Looms as Mythical Achilles is Played by Black Actor in New BBC Epic | Hollywood.GreekReporter.com

Roman soldiers in england were black
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pKRn_idd...TfeBYJ3tgCLcBGAs/s1600/BBC_filhos_da_puta.jpg

A queen of england was black Margaret of Anjou - Wikipedia
BBC Cast a Black Woman as a Historical English Queen.

Friar tuck from the robin hood story was black
BBC reinvent fat balding Friar Tuck as black martial arts expert for new series of Robin Hood | Daily Mail Online BBC reinvent fat balding Friar Tuck as black martial arts expert for new series of Robin Hood

Gunivere from the Merlin story was black.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h_i3AN0wi...oGE88/s1600/guinevere-angel-coulby-merlin.jpg

Victorian soldiers were black
Exclusive: Doctor Who writer protested against 'problematic' casting of black actor as Victorian soldier

As an aside, The twitter responses are fairly depressing, people actually think this has meaning, and not just prop garbage.

If they didnt just make it up, for all they know he was part of the zoo exhibit back in the day. Also people tan fairly well in europe.

Edit, just going to add this on here

Before they said they were cannibals
Cheddar cave dwellers ate their dead and turned their skulls into cups

Now they arent because they want to say that the original brits were actually black people, and obviously black people cannot be cannibals.
Establishing the genetic identity of Britain’s oldest skeleton enabled the team to find out whether it, and therefore we, were related to earlier fragments of bone thought to belong to cannibals.
However, no DNA link was found.

So they went from looking like this originally
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/72/4d/b7724df7343de8107aa2fb247c4b04dd.jpg
to this
http://www.centpourcent-nancy.fr/wp...02/000_yw5tc.0933d075214.original-696x865.jpg

First modern Brits were black, groundbreaking DNA test on 10,000-year-old fossil reveals
Yoan Diekmann, a computational biologist at University College London and another member of the project’s team, agreed with Booth and called into question the link between Britishness and whiteness.
“The historical perspective that you get just tells you that things change, things are in flux, and what may seem as a cemented truth that people who feel British should have white skin, through time is not at all something that is an immutable truth,” he said.
I seen this Diekmann lad on the bbc just now.

What this nice man is trying to hint at the british people is they are all originally black people.

Last edited:

GodsDog

Political Irish

Yes, because to propagandists like WexfordInn, backing a coup by a bunch of nazis, giving them 5 billion dollars
and selling offensive weaponry into a military faultline in order to mire your
global rivals in shit is not imperial aggression.

No, It's helping to "spread freedumb and demonocracy" isn't it Wex! :p

GodsDog

Political Irish

Amazing, a stroke of luck they found a bit on his ear that shows he had darker then average skin ?

This backs up the bbc which of late has been telling everyone how black not just britain but europe has always been, they just forgot about all the black people because their a bunch of racists.
According to the bbc

Achiles was black
Controversy Looms as Mythical Achilles is Played by Black Actor in New BBC Epic | Hollywood.GreekReporter.com

Roman soldiers in england were black
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pKRn_idd...TfeBYJ3tgCLcBGAs/s1600/BBC_filhos_da_puta.jpg

A queen of england was black Margaret of Anjou - Wikipedia
BBC Cast a Black Woman as a Historical English Queen.

Friar tuck from the robin hood story was black
BBC reinvent fat balding Friar Tuck as black martial arts expert for new series of Robin Hood | Daily Mail Online BBC reinvent fat balding Friar Tuck as black martial arts expert for new series of Robin Hood

Gunivere from the Merlin story was black.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h_i3AN0wi...oGE88/s1600/guinevere-angel-coulby-merlin.jpg

Victorian soldiers were black
Exclusive: Doctor Who writer protested against 'problematic' casting of black actor as Victorian soldier

As an aside, The twitter responses are fairly depressing, people actually think this has meaning, and not just prop garbage.

If they didnt just make it up, for all they know he was part of the zoo exhibit back in the day. Also people tan fairly well in europe.

Edit, just going to add this on here

Before they said they were cannibals
Cheddar cave dwellers ate their dead and turned their skulls into cups

Now they arent because they want to say that the original brits were actually black people, and obviously black people cannot be cannibals.

So they went from looking like this originally
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/72/4d/b7724df7343de8107aa2fb247c4b04dd.jpg
to this
http://www.centpourcent-nancy.fr/wp...02/000_yw5tc.0933d075214.original-696x865.jpg

First modern Brits were black, groundbreaking DNA test on 10,000-year-old fossil reveals

I seen this Diekmann lad on the bbc just now.

What this nice man is trying to hint at the british people is they are all originally black people.

Ahem, You forgot Jesus.

If he actually existed, then given the geographical location involved, the chances are he was not white.

Funny though, we always seem to paint that guy as a white man!

I guess it's ok to depict friar tuck as a spade, but the son of god is definitely one of us!!

Relax folks , racism is still alive and well and deeply embedded in our creation myth! :p