• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

FLAT EARTH

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
Proof the Earth isnt flat, basic science you can do at home.

Excellent film that proves the world is spherical,along with space travel and telescopes.I hope you will not be called names and a paid troll,by a certain person out there.

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
Proof the Earth isnt flat, basic science you can do at home.

Excellent film that proves the world is spherical,along with space travel and telescopes.I hope you will not be called names and a paid troll,by a certain person out there.

OP
OP
Adrian
Yet, here you are. Condemning others. Don't like my thread? Go away. Very simple.

Plasticpaddy

Respected Member
Yet, here you are. Condemning others. Don't like my thread? Go away. Very simple.
No I disagreed with you politely ,you became abusive,that makes you the troll.You said you wanted debate,but you don't want debate you cant handle debate.I will no longer take part in this thread because you do not reach my standards nor the standards of the most honourable members of this most excellent forum.

OP
OP
Adrian
No I disagreed with you politely ,you became abusive,that makes you the troll.You said you wanted debate,but you don't want debate you cant handle debate.I will no longer take part in this thread because you do not reach my standards nor the standards of the most honourable members of this most excellent forum.
bye bye