1. To post you need to register an account and await approval. Click Here to sign up!

France will have a Muslim majority in 40 years

Discussion in 'Immigration & Refugees' started by The King, Sep 29, 2017.

1. The King

The King Member Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

"Within 40 years, given current demographic trends, the white population in France and the rest of old Europe will recede, creating a Muslim majority, a French researcher says.

Charles Gave, an economist, fund manager and political commentator, published his conclusions this month on the webpage of his think tank, Institute des Libertes. He writes of the “disappearance of the European populations” as native populations shrink and Muslims continue to exhibit a robust fertility rate.

The financier draws his conclusion from demographics. He assesses France’s white, or native, birthrate at 1.4 children per woman, compared with a Muslim rate of 3.4 to 4 children. France’s population today is 67 million. Unlike the U.S., France does not conduct a census on ethnic origin, but based on outside polling, some researchers, including Mr. Gave, believe the French population is already 10 percent Muslim, with 6.7 million people."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...=socialnetwork

Do our national leaders care? Of course, they don't, they are the ones who continue with this madness.

The question is who will be first to fall? Ireland with nearly 20% of its residents born abroad will be the first with one of the smallest populations across Europe.

2. Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

The white race is not reproducing itself. At present, it's a biological failure. Nature replaces the weak and failing with the strong and thriving.

Ire-land likes this.
  3. Kershaw

Kershaw Legend Battle Royale Political Irish

But Muslim countries are not strong or thriving. Their culture promotes consanguinity and living for death. Their great vision is to conquer the world for Islam by any means necessary.

4. parentheses

parentheses Member Political Irish

I saw figures that about 73% of babies born in recent years in the greater Paris area are middle eastern or African parentage

No link for that now

Tadhg Gaelach likes this.
  5. Tadhg Gaelach

In nature, a thriving population is one that reproduces itself. The faster and the more widespread the better. You must admit that any population of animal or plant that behaves like the white race cannot expect to remain in the world for long.

6. Tadhg Gaelach

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Europeans prefer commodities to babies.

7. Kershaw

There is a difference between replacing yourself and pumping out infinite numbers of children with reckless abandon.
    Africa is pumping out kids but they cannot sustain themselves. They aren't strong.

8. Tadhg Gaelach

The French had a change to reverse this thread by voting for the FN, but they preferred to vote for the immigration loving Macron. They believe the immigrants will pay their pensions for them - and to hell with the future of France. Of course, when the Muslims are the majority in France they may have a different idea of what to do with their money than paying the pensions of these greedy and imbecilic white people.

9. Tadhg Gaelach

Nature doesn't require a bourgeois standard of living. All it requires is for each generation to reproduce itself - with greater numbers if at all possible. If human beings all die at 20 it doesn't matter to nature - as long as they have managed to reproduce themselves.

10. Kershaw

France won't collect data on race so I think that figure was based on testing for the risk of sickle cell disease which only occurs in non-European people.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/france-at-least-1-in-3-newborns-are-non-white-white-genocide-in-action/

11. Tadhg Gaelach

If Africa can keep pumping out children, and those children can managed to settle in Europe and North America, then Africa will conquer Europe and North America. Is that strength? I'd say future historians will say it is.

12. Kershaw

And when they grow so large in number they cannot sustain themselves, they have a famine and die out until their numbers are at sustainable levels again.
    As long as they do it in their own countries, that's their call.
    But this isn't a sign of strength.

13. Kershaw

Naivety on the part of Europeans or perhaps wickedness on part of the globalist elite.

GodsDog and Tadhg Gaelach like this.
  14. Tadhg Gaelach

But it doesn't matter how many famines they have in their own country - as long as enough of them can settle in Europe and North America they will still conquer Europe and North America. This is how nature works. Europeans have been intellectually and biologically disabled. I'm not being defeatist. I'm saying we have to recognise the full nature and scale of the struggle we face. In general, the white race has decided to commit demographic suicide - and there are others to take our place. There are no vacuums in nature.

15. Kershaw

I agree we need to keep them out.
    If Europeans want to, they could willingly decrease their numbers.
    It cannot sustain constantly increasing its population.
    If there are less people, there are more resources to share.

16. Tadhg Gaelach

I really don't agree with this idea. If the population is shrinking, that means its getting older. An aging population becomes decadent and weak. The young men become catamites for the older men and sexual reproduction is sidelined. It was the same in the Roman Empire. You need that testosterone and willingness - even desire - to fight. You need that idea that the young men are being reared as soldiers to fight for their nation and race - not as consumers and fashion victims.

The Potato Mystic likes this.
  17. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I don't see this as Muslims wilfully trying to conquer the white race in France, or Europe.

If the projection is correct and current trends continue then they may indeed become the majority, but I don't see this as a goal that European Muslims and those looking to join them share.

To my mind it's just a case of the native French having less children and getting older, and the Muslims having more children - as they do in their native countries - and being bolstered by young Muslim immigrants coming in.

Which is not to say that I don't see it as a problem, I do. But it's a problem that the EU leadership and countries that abide by their dictates are causing for themselves.

Poor Muslims from poor countries aren't going to stop coming to France/Europe and having lots of children if they're allowed to.

18. Tadhg Gaelach

There certainly is a certain element among the Muslims who see it as their duty to conquer Europe for Islam. I've spoken to Muslims about this and they confirm that's true. But that would be a fairly small element - except for the fact that so many young Muslim men are growing up in Europe and feeling themselves rejected by Europe. They go to the Mosque and someone presents them with the idea that they are not in fact excluded outsiders - but the ultimate insiders. They are warriors of Islam in the Conquest of Europe. Well, who wouldn't rather think of themselves as a conquering warrior rather than a sad and excluded victim?

maxflinn likes this.
  19. Tadhg Gaelach

I must say I do have a lot of sympathy for those angry young Muslim men. Official Europe tells them they can come to Europe and be completely accepted as Europeans - along with their Muslim religion being completely accepted as part of European culture. But, of course the minute they get here they realize that that's a lie. I'd have much more sympathy again for those young Muslims born here. They have been completely cheated and betrayed. They hold EU passports and are told they are European - but they and everyone else know that that's a lie. To grow up as an alien in the only land you have ever seen must be very painful. I'm not surprised some of them will be angry and seek revenge. The only way to end this cycle of betrayal is for the West to stop bombing Muslim countries and close our borders. Any help we give should be to the likes of President Al Assad and the Syrian government. Needless to say, any sane and responsible European should have been praying for the wellbeing of Al Gaddafi and the Libya Jamahiriya.

GodsDog and maxflinn like this.
  20. maxflinn

maxflinn Legend Donator Battle Royale Political Irish

I agree that it's only a small section of them who see themselves doing Allah's work and conquering foreign lands etc.

I also agree that it's likely some of their disaffected youth will end up self-identifying as Muslim warriors conquering Europe after listening to imams and preachers or whatever the fuck they use, and that their method of waging war is mass-reproduction.

In the main though IMO you've just got a situation as I outlined above where Muslims naturally have more children, and come from poor countries to make a better life because they're allowed to, with this majority most likely finding work and paying taxes. Most will be decent, regular people like most of the people of any religion/ethnicity, and won't see themselves as conquering anything.

The fact (as it appears based on these projections and trends) remains though that if enough young Muslims come to Europe and keep reproducing faster than the natives then they will end up the majority.

I do not want to see this happen!

But, as Norman Finkelstein correctly (IMO) says in the context of the Palestinian struggle: to get anywhere you need to be presenting ideas and framing them in a way that will sit well with the public, to achieve wide public support, which is needed for change.

And in this context, IMO, you will not get wide public support if you use the notion (not you personally) - applicable to a minority of Muslims - that Muslims are looking to conquer Europe, in order to try to foster support for the necessary changes.

This is because too many people react against that kind of rhetoric. They're conditioned to see bigotry and racism in such statements, and they'll point to their Muslim friends who are nice people etc, who don't want to conquer anything, and you get nowhere. In fact it could be counterproductive.

To my mind the only way to get the support needed, to convince people that something must be done is to do so in a matter-of-fact manner, highlighting projections etc, and what they mean, without mentioning anything about Muslims wanting to conquer Europe, or using any terminology that could be misconstrued as bigoted or racist.

Otherwise you get nowhere, IMO.